• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    The same way you SR for any other Pokemon- stand right in front of where you get a Pokemon, get it, check its IVs, and reset if they suck.

Obviously, you can't do this with Celebi, since his event is long over.

You can still get an Ageto Celebi from the Japanese Colsseum bonus disc.. If you can get ahold of the bonus disc.

@tylerowicz: The natures for all Event Celebis were variable, not fixed. So yes, you can SR for Shininess, natures, IVs and whatever.

It evolved at level 20, into Espeon, and it doesn't know confusion!! =/ Where can I relearn old moves?

Pastoria. That house by the water in the South-East section. Don't forget a Heart Scale :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    Your Eevee should evolve into Umbreon/Espeon/Glaceon/Leafeon

As in this generation, you can have any pokemon from any dex without the national dex, just for number the game will put '???', I even had a Charizard, Blastoise and a Venusaur before I beat the elite four.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Exactly. Small questions go here.

I've got a simple question: I've seen in the GTS that there's some sort of Morphing glitch that changes Deposited Pokémon's sprites. Have any of you seen or have gotten one of those? I've heard those also come with a glitch Item...

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    umm i think this is hacked but i want to be sure:

*Shiny* Dialga
    level 100
    OT: Tom
    ID: 21284
    EXP: 1250000
    pressure ability

moveset:
    aura sphere
    flash cannon
    draco meteor
    roar of time

sinnoh champ ribbon, caught in masterball

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    yes, its IV's are all within the limits off the game.. i have checked this. (also makes me wonder how poor of a EV trainer this person was lol)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Yes, it has! Bulbapedia Said there is a Shaymin Event to accompany the Movie Premiere, along with a Special Regigigas.

so, can the people in the US get it from mystery gift? like oaks letter? cuz its not even funny if you would post that if only japan can get it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Rare Candy

I dont know if this is in the right forum but...

My Gabite has 140 evs on its Speed stat. It had 10 Carbos drinks at lv1, but then I Rare Candied it. Do I have to take off the first 100 evs and keep going at 40? the 40 will be constantly changed, since I'm training.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    rare candies does nothing to EV's, it just levels up without taking anything from evs gained, without changing them at all.

if it has 140 evs in attack, it will stay that way unless you use items to take away attack evs (like a certain berry that i cant remember its name off right now lol)

id say complete ev training vs things like machokes and kricketunes, then level up with your candies

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Rare Candies do not affect the number of EVs a Pokémon has. That's why some people (like me, as well) level them up until They reach higher Levels, then EV Train them, for example, against Gyarados, Fearow and Raticate (Each one's worth 2 EVs in ATK and SPD, respectively).

Oh, and this IS the Right Forum, but since it's a Simple Question, it should've been just posted on the Diamond & Pearl Q&A Sticky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back