• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Drifloon level

woo its friday so it drifloon time(i don't change my ds clock for events)
    i've never gone out and caught one yet so im curious what level are they?

I also have a pal park question
    you can only stock pokemon from the same cartridge every 24 hours
    can putting the ds clock 24 hours forward allow you to migrate as much as you want or is there no way around this and your stuck at 6 pokemon per cartridge a day?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Drifloon will be level 22.

Switching the internal clock will not work because the creators were smart enough to install a patch to this little "trick". Switching the clock will force you to wait another 24 hours to migrate no matter what time you switched the clock to. It won't work.

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    Ok, here's my dilemma, I just learned that to get rid of some of the boulders in your secret base that you must capture some flags from other players that you are linked to via the DS Wireless thingy. But here's my problem, I don't have anyone around me or anyone I know for that matter that has this game, so is there another way to get rid of the boulders?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Ok, here's my dilemma, I just learned that to get rid of some of the boulders in your secret base that you must capture some flags from other players that you are linked to via the DS Wireless thingy. But here's my problem, I don't have anyone around me or anyone I know for that matter that has this game, so is there another way to get rid of the boulders?

Unfortunately, no. 2 people linked via Wireless are required to play the game and there is no single player. Also, the only method of removing boulders is based on the number of flags stolen.

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    Unfortunately, no. 2 people linked via Wireless are required to play the game and there is no single player. Also, the only method of removing boulders is based on the number of flags stolen.

That is tragically unfair :(
    Basically I'll never have a single flag ever stolen. I live out in the country, and the friends I do see, don't play Pokemon, or don't have a DS :'(

Thank you for the answer tho!

True Justice

Years
    how do you get the event pokemon? how do you get the tickets for navel rock and birth island? when is the ss anne gonna come?

1. By going to a Toys R Us or another store that is hosting the event.
    2. Navel Rock and Birth Island aren't in Diamond in Pearl. But if you mean Emerald, FireRed or LeafGreen, then you missed the Event. It happened a long time ago.
    3. Uh, The S.S. Anne is in Kanto.

Years
    Unown

I'm trying to catch all the Unown, but each floor just seems to have 1 type of Unown. Do I have to change the date after catching an Unown from each floor or is there something else I should be doing?

Also how many Unown are there? I'm not sure if there are "?" and "!" Unowns.

Years
    I'm not sure what to do to catch them all I just sorta catch'em, but one thing I can tell u for sure there are the ! and ? ones but u can only get them after catching the others.

Like this u get all letter unowns than go to route 214, there's a cave there that a maniac is digging and he'll be finished once u catch all unowns, this cave leads to a place where u can catch unown ? and !

Detox

There are 28 Unknown, 26 for the alphabet and the two ! and ? ones. As for the first question,i rarely see two of the same unknown. it may be a glitch.

Years
    Thanks.

It just seems to be 2 floors. One I can only catch "R" Unowns and the other I can only catch "F" Unowns. In those small rooms, I can catch any though.

Also, right above the entrance of Solaceon Ruins, there is another entrance/exit. What's in there and how do I get to it?

True Justice

Years
    Thanks.

It just seems to be 2 floors. One I can only catch "R" Unowns and the other I can only catch "F" Unowns. In those small rooms, I can catch any though.

Also, right above the entrance of Solaceon Ruins, there is another entrance/exit. What's in there and how do I get to it?

Once you've caught all 26 alphabet Unown in Solaceon Ruins, go to Route 214 and enter the Maniac Tunnel (a cave along the left side of the route). The cave will be a long straight path (make sure to get Repels) that leads to another chamber. In the chamber are Unown ! and ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Thanks.

In the main rooms (the ones you go through to get to the secret chamber), you can only find Unowns F, R, I, E, N, and D. No prizes for what that spells :P
    Anyway, to get the others, go into a side chamber (one with a dead end). The Unown found in those are totally random, so it might take a while to find the ones you need if you only have a few left. After you catch the 26 alphabet Unown, go to the tunnel south of Veilstone - it should end in a secret chamber where you can find Unowns ! and ?. That's the chamber which you can see above the entrance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Dunno if this has been posted yet or not, but can you really catch wild Eevees in the Trophy Garden? I can't seem to get a direct answer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back