• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Okay.
    If you have a double battle and two amulet coins equipped to your Pokemon.
    Would the income winning be bigger than just one?
    Also.
    If you get Heatran in a trade, does it still make VS Seeker battle level 70?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Effect: Doubles money received after battle if the holder takes part in the battle.

Yes, each poke in battle with the amulet coin attached makes the money double. EX: 2 pokes participate in a double battle. Both have amulet coin equipped. The trainer normally gives $1000. Now, instead he give $4000

I believe thats right.

Pf dongle??
    Vulpix are uncommon even with LG inserted on Route 209. Most GBA insert pokes are uncommon or rare.

Last edited:

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I got a question, when i ev trained by PKTOPIA electrivire (cloned one so i got UT aswell lol) i ev trained all the stats before it even leved up one level. So when it leveled up it said + 35 in the stats that were 252 EV trained in. if 252/4 is 63 why did it get 35? and i got an effort ribbon just before it leveled up so i know it was maxed in evs

Years
    The 63 points you get from EV training are evenly distributed between the 100 level ups you get. Since it was lv. 50, it gets every single EV affected stat point (which should be around 32) it would've gotten beforehand plus the +3 it gets from leveling up. I'm not sure what better way to put it.

Last edited:

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    is it possible to have a Vulpix with all three of these egg moves

Energy Ball
    Flare Blitz
    Feint Attack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Can females ever pass down moves in breeding or is it only the dad that can pass them down?
    It's only the father that can pass down moves. The only time the female affects the moveset is if both it and the father know a move the baby will know via level up.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    It's only the father that can pass down moves. The only time the female affects the moveset is if both it and the father know a move the baby will know via level up.

Yeah i found that out and edited now can you answer my other question above?

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    If I have two pokemon in my party with magma armorwill that cut the number of steps needed to hatch in half twice?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    If I have two pokemon in my party with magma armorwill that cut the number of steps needed to hatch in half twice?

No. It only works for having one with magma armour in the first slot so having more than 1 on your team won't make any difference.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Who are the best NPC partners to tag up with in the Battle Tower?

Years
    Riley if you're going for a partner with an emphasis on Attack.
    Buck if you're going for a partner with an emphasis on Defense.
    Marley if you're going for a partner with an emphasis on Speed.
    Mira if you're going for a partner with an emphasis on Special Attack.
    Cheryl if you're going for a partner with Effect moves, HP, and Special Defense.

demonic89

Dark master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    Chimcar is the best Because it is the most effective against the 1rst 2nd and 7th gym leader

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back