• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    how do i check the EV levels of a pokemon? is it even possible? how do i know wht EVs my pokemon are at?

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    You can't if you get it from a trade.

But if you start from a Wild Pokemon, or one from an Egg, you can keep track.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    There are ways. However, if you haven't kept track, or it's a Pokemon that was trained against random opponents, you'll need to know its IVs. If you don't know its IVs, you can't get your EVs, and vice versa.

On the bright side, if you were training a Pokemon randomly, odds are it wouldn't do well in competitive play even if it were properly trained. :|

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Is it possible?

I just got a SHINY Movie Shaymin, Date July 19, and the OT and such all does seem to match up. Was it possible for the event to get a shiny one?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    That's true, but there is the small chance to get a Shiny. Plus, if it wasn't set nonshiny, someone could have SRed for awhile.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Because I don't know the answer. I have no clue if it was set nonshiny or if shiny was possible.

SIMPLE REQUEST: Could someone please check it with PAC for me?

Last edited:

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    How do you get a shaymin????????
    I believe it's been given out at the Japanese movie premiere. There is a way to get a Shaymin/Darkrai using a glitch in some of the early Japanese Diamond/Pearl.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'm not trying to hack a Shiny Shaymin, as I have already received one in a trade. My question is if it is legit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back