• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    maybe someone can give me a good turn and tell me how to get Rhyperior -.- Do i have to TRADE for it or just have it hold the item?

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    you mean Tower Tycoon Palmer? IIRC, battle people in the Battle Tower 21 and 49 times.

Hypntick

Wobbuffet!
    Years
    Poffins

While feeding my Feebas poffins to get it's beauty up, i've come to the point where it will not eat anymore and it's beauty is not even close to max. Is there any way to get it to eat more? Do I have to wait a certain time period or? Thanks.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Nope, you have to start again. Check here to see which natures like which poffins and then rebreed so that they match the taste of blue ones. Or you could just get better at making them.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    yea, first make a lot of poffins, and then feed them all at once

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    *cough underground cough*
    Yeah, anything you do in the underground, you get points.
    Doesn't really apply to anything else.

Tallulah

Paistinpannu!
    Years
    I don't like the going overnight stuff because really very few eggs take longer than 20 minutes of walking to hatch. I normally just do other stuff like train another pokemon while I'm hatching an egg, or if there's nothing to train I just wander around Sinnoh with a Max Repel on.

Hypntick

Wobbuffet!
    Years
    Dang, alright thanks guys, time to breed me a new feebas lol

Another quick question, will doing wi-fi battles let me "see" the last few pokemon I need to complete the sinnoh-dex? Much like battling the in game trainers.

Last edited:

milenkoo

all out attack
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    ok realy of topic here but umm .... what do i use the reapers cloth for i know it will make a pokemon evolve but i dont know witch one?

*-Donkey In Mr-*

Feel The Power Of Zapdos!
    Years
    ok realy of topic here but umm .... what do i use the reapers cloth for i know it will make a pokemon evolve but i dont know witch one?

It will make a duslops into a .......forgot it's name only if you trade though.

And my question is you can get smoochum and they turn into jynx at level 30 but is jynx worth getting?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    ^ Dusknoir.
    And Smogon could tell you enough about a Pokemon for you to decide whether it is worth using or not -
    Smogon.com

Dang, alright thanks guys, time to breed me a new feebas lol

Another quick question, will doing wi-fi battles let me "see" the last few pokemon I need to complete the sinnoh-dex? Much like battling the in game trainers.

No, Pokémon from Wi-Fi battles won't register in your Pokédex :[

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back