• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Go to the bottom floor of the Pokemon Center. Everything related to WiFi (excluding the GTS) is handled there. Talk to the woman on the far right to receive the Pal Pad, and for information on WiFi.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Why does ELEKID w/ELECTRIZIZER is hard to find?......... but I already got it twice but I can't find it now why? :)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    For one thing, there's only about a 5% chance of finding an Electrizer on any Elekid (if you're playing on Pearl. If you're playing on Diamond, it's a 50% chance). Compunded by the 8% chance of actually finding an Elekid. Also, you need Fire Red inserted in the GBA slot to even be able to find an Elekid in the first place.

xXremedyforloveXx

It's colorific ;]
    Years
    I'm lost...please help?

Okay, I'm playing Pokemon Diamond, and I'm kinda...stuck.
    I hope this isn't a dumb question...
    I got the first four gym badges, and after that, I went back to Hearthome City to challenge that gym leader, but it still says that she isn't there. So, I was going to go to another city and just fly back there later,
    But I can't get anywhere.
    I can't get to Celestic Town because the Psyduck are in the way, and I can't get to Canalave City because I don't know Surf yet, and I can't get to Sunnyshore City because a fat guy says the road is blocked.

Where do I go?
    =/

Years
    Well go to pastoria, stalk the Galactic guy, after getting defog, then go to the lake and get a secret potion from cynthia. if your still stuck, PM me.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I think that is what you have to do well remembered SR kid!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Contest Moves....

I've already beaten master rank of beauty with my milotic (only using a blue scarf and the moves splash and water pulse) but I'm having some difficulty with a master rank tough contest

I've used my registeel.....with ancient power,super power, strength and curse...what should I change?

(He's eaten all his poffins and is wearig a yellow scarf)?

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    And the HM defog isnt reqired in the game, it just makes the navigation of some routes simpler.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    How was darkreai distributed at the last event was he given straight to you thru the mysery gift or did they give u the members pass to catch him at Newmoon Island?
    if they just handed him to you doesn't that mean its likely we'll have another event for him in the future?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Yes, he was handed to us, with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend.

And no, there will most likely not be another giveaway for him. At least not in the near future (or ever).

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    How was darkreai distributed at the last event was he given straight to you thru the mysery gift or did they give u the members pass to catch him at Newmoon Island?
    if they just handed him to you doesn't that mean its likely we'll have another event for him in the future?

You can wait for Shadows of Almia to come out. A Darkrai mission can be downloaded from WiFi and once the mission is completed, can be downloaded to D/P/P with Dark Void at Lv. 50

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    You can wait for Shadows of Almia to come out. A Darkrai mission can be downloaded from WiFi and once the mission is completed, can be downloaded to D/P/P with Dark Void at Lv. 50

Forcing me to buy a game I might have no intrest in to get one pokeomn its a good way to make money lol
    same thing with the first poke ranger but I'll look into maybe try first and see if I like drawing circles around pokemon......
    i was thinking about buying the first one at gamestop the other day but I was turned off when I saw how many copies were used(i counted like 10+) meaning most customers might not have been very happy with it and the used ones were never going off shelves...
    Yes, he was handed to us, with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend.

And no, there will most likely not be another giveaway for him. At least not in the near future (or ever).
    Why not?
    the member card still hasn't been distributed thru an event yet they wouldnt just put in the code for Newmoon Island for no reason at all.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back