• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond restart team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I just re-started my diamond game. And this time instead of starting out with Piplup I chose Chimchar. So far I have my Chimchar and a Shinx, both level 8. So, any ideas of sinnoh pokemon that would make my team diverse and more powerful?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It's too long time when I played Pearl so I can't remember very well.

But when you have chance to catch Buizel and Bronzor, just catch them because they are good Pokémon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Try the Help thread for questions, and the In-game team help section for team advice (as this section isn't for providing help on what to choose).

I'll just close though as there's not much to say on this early stage (no movesets of not to comment on or whatnot). Furthermore to be honest mostly any Pokemon found in the game will do you fine as long as you don't have say three of the same type, you don't give each Pokemon the same type moves and you train them up enough. Go with what interest you, I suggest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back