• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
Years
  • Hey does any one have pokemon diamond?!?!?!?! If so is it good.I'm thinkin' about buyin' it. :\

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Umm.. Diamond doesn't exist. It was a fake. Are you perhaps thinking of Crystal?

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • 1 of my friends told me about it. It's a mix of pokemon and somethin' else. It sounds really wierd instead of catchin' pokemon you get their phone number?!?!?! XD It's SSSSSOOOOOO weird!!!! I saw the screen shots for it on the web,check it out for your self.P.S.It WASN'T made by Nitendo!!!!!! It was made by these 'GUYS?' with a great amount of hardware. :paranoid: :shocked: :confused: :\

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • THANKS^_^ the only real reason I want to get the game is to make this guy at my school GREEN WITH ENVY!!!! BWHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
    :badsmile: :badsmile: :bandit: :cool: This is why I'm called the 'DARK miko' :D

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • pokemon diamond was a real game but the company got sued for doing it with out nintendos permission and you can still get it from good rom site i had it and completed it and for further refernce it isnt good and it isnt worth buying cuz all the copys where destroyed appart from the ones ppl brought when it came out there was diamond and jade

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Scyther, sorry to say but your wrong. Imakuni is right, it was a translation of a game called Telephang. There was no company that made it, it was translated by a hacker. I believe that there was another translated version labeled Pokemon Jade

Scyther

Years
  • Brittany15 said:
    Scyther, sorry to say but your wrong. Imakuni is right, it was a translation of a game called Telephang. There was no company that made it, it was translated by a hacker. I believe that there was another translated version labeled Pokemon Jade
    but i got a magazine which said all about them they did get sued for it

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Pokemon Diamond Version and Jade Version are fakes. These fakes were spotted at Ebay on sometime around June 2001. There are also fakes of Pokemon FR and LG that were spotted on Ebay! You must becareful with what you buy!

Years
  • You know, this will tell you everything about Pokemon Jade and Diamond. Some time ago, Telefang for the Japanese was released. Some company illegaly translated Telefang into English, and it was poor and sloppy. Then they slapped the name Pokemon Diamond and Jade. Thus the fakes were born.
    I think Nintendo and Gamefreak possibly sued them. I don't know why they slapped the name Pokemon Diamond and Jade. Probably either because they were Pokemon fans, or they meant to illegaly translate it and make it sloppy and bad, and slap the name Pokemon Diamond and Jade because they hated Pokemon.
    Anyways, don't buy the games.
    ~Tetris

Scyther

Years
  • Tetris said:
    You know, this will tell you everything about Pokemon Jade and Diamond. Some time ago, Telefang for the Japanese was released. Some company illegaly translated Telefang into English, and it was poor and sloppy. Then they slapped the name Pokemon Diamond and Jade. Thus the fakes were born.
    I think Nintendo and Gamefreak possibly sued them. I don't know why they slapped the name Pokemon Diamond and Jade. Probably either because they were Pokemon fans, or they meant to illegaly translate it and make it sloppy and bad, and slap the name Pokemon Diamond and Jade because they hated Pokemon.
    Anyways, don't buy the games.
    ~Tetris
    they used pokemon cuz it was ina reall bigg fasion so they though they could sell A lot of them

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Pokemon diamond is a translation of telefang power version and pokemon jade is a translation of telefang speed version the chinese translation was like a babel fish translation there is a telefang 2 speed/power they are really good

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I've played the Diamand rom, and yes it has nothing to do with Pokemon.

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • Thanks every one for stoping me from making the biggest mistake of my life!!! stil it would of been fun to see the l@@k on my friend's face!! LOL!!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back