• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen DiamondDust for Earth Day!

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Must be for something else, since I'm pretty sure Earth Day was yesterday, unless they miscalculated lol.
    ---
    edit: lol okay, makes sense now.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    wow i didnt know that would happen maybe i should turn back my clock and check it out

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'm sorry, noob question...

What is DiamondDust???
    A special and rare (I suppose you could say "event-like," it only happens on certain days) weather occurrence over in Snowpoint City. It's like... crystals and such falling from the sky. XD; It's pretty cool, if you asked me.

Shame I missed this one though. :'( I was too busy worrying about the Battle Frontier. XD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sounds awesome.

A special and rare (I suppose you could say "event-like," it only happens on certain days) weather occurrence over in Snowpoint City. It's like... crystals and such falling from the sky. XD; It's pretty cool, if you asked me.

Shame I missed this one though. :'( I was too busy worrying about the Battle Frontier. XD

Really? I never knew about that. xD

It sounds cool, but does it only occur on the day of Diamond and Pearl? :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Really? I never knew about that. xD

It sounds cool, but does it only occur on the day of Diamond and Pearl? :)

Now that I didn't expect you to say Bliss. Anyway, I think so, but I think it is for the creator's B-Day as well... Not sure on that one...

Years
  • It also happens on January 12th, Junichi Masuda's, the music composer and recently director of the Pokemon games, birthday. It also happens on some random days I believe.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
  • I wish you could battle in it.

That's a great idea.
    "Pointless-weather-effect-purely-for-aesthetics falls from the sky!"

And yes, it does happen on random days as well as special events
    like the creator's birthday and such. There should be a diamond storm
    for each time a Wi-Fi event is released or something.

Back