• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamonds adventures

What Stater Should Diamond Have

• Naetoru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hikozaru

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pochama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Korinku

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    These are not based 100% on the game as i do not have the game but if anyone wants to give me info feel free in a SPOILER!!!

Anyway heres my story start i will add to it as i go along

Chapter 1: The begining

"Diamond!" time to wake up called Diamond's mother
    "not now." Diamond mumbled to himself
    "Come on if you want to be a pokemon trainer!"
    Pokemon. Trainer. Diamonds eyes grew wider with each word he jumped out of bed into the bathroomand got washed he got changed into his new trainer outfit and checked hs bag sleeping bag-Check Waterproof cover-Check change of clothes-check he looked inside his wallet 3000 pokedollers exactally the same when he checked last night. It wasn't much but it would do for the moment he checked everything again when he heard his mother.
    "Diamond theres something on the T.V you might want to see!" Diamond ran down the stairs and watched the T.V.

"This is an important buliten there have been reports that a red Gyarados is disturbing local lakes. Scientists are saying not to go near these lakes for the time being."
    "So Diamond you promise you wont go by the lakes as you train?"
    "Yes mum." Diamond replied.
    "heres a Poketichi those new gadgets as a present from me and your father." Diamonds mum said giving him what looked like a watch. All ready to go Diamond ran out of the door shouting bye to his mother as he left.

*EDIT* added part finish chapter i hope

Diamond walked out of his house when he saw Opal
    "Hey!" called Opal "I saw pearl with Professor Nanakamodo down by the lake lets go see them!"
    "Ok." replied Diamond. Diamond and Opal ran to the lake right next to Futaba Town and saw Professor Nanakamodo and Pearl talking it was something about the Red Gyarados report that Diamond had heard on the TV but Diamond wasn't really listening he was just thinking about Pearl who was litterally the girl next door she was Diamond's next door neighbour and Diamond had had a crush on her ever since he could rember.
    "Diamond, Diamond!" Opal was calling as Diamond came back into reality. Diamond looked up and saw that the professor and Pearl had left,
    "You wont belive what the professor's left behind." Opal said pointing to a suitcase, both Diamond and Opal ran to the suitcase. Opal opened it up and saw 3 pokeballs.
    "we'd better take these back to the WAAAAHHHH!" Diamond said when suddenly a Mukkuru attacked them both
    "Quick Diamond take one of those pokeballs!" Opal shouted in alarm, Diamond randomly picked one of the pokeballs and threw it and out came...

Hope you like this first bit it is starting to be more like D/P so you never know please comment so i know what to do to make this better!!

Last edited:

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    First this is not even a prolougue is just paragrapth long but is a good story and your grammar isn't that bad.The next chapter make it long please.

Ren-Kun~

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    Somehow I feel the story is a bit familiar, but it's just my opinion (you know Diamond reminds me about Gold a character from pokemon adventure manga). To be honest you're doing good job, I can't wait to see the next chapter. Hope I don't have to wait for so long, i'm making a story too!

Back