• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Diancie Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    To those that posted after those 5 were gone, I will remember in order of posts who to give codes to tomorrow, I will get a few and have kids out side go in and grab some for me as well :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2014
    I would love to have one if is that possible (for tomorrow). I live to far from the store so I couldn't go there to get one by myself. And also I needed to take care of my kids. So, please remember me also! :'(

Thank you!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok I will be getting more tomorrow, keep in mind it's only for the (maybe) US region, I will get more, have a boy picking up more for me and will see if I can get others to get more for me,
    Only those that have posted for them this far will get first dibs

Trade reviews are a must on this please

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey, can I get a code as well? Unless if you're not taking any more posters after your previous post. :>

Years
    Oh I would like to have one too, I really want the mega stone I can give you a ORAS demo code in exchange if you wish ^^ matter of fact is that in my country they don't give out the codes so, well kinda desprate to get it, she is so cute.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hi I'm one of the people who got a code so I wanna ask, can I activate the Diancie code now?

EDIT: Nevermind just tried it, yes you can activate it now!

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    Well, seems you got quite a queue of people desiring codes. I'm posting to get an e-mail notification when you get more of 'em, but since you said no more first dibs I'll just wait and see if I can catch any code c:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Well, seems you got quite a queue of people desiring codes. I'm posting to get an e-mail notification when you get more of 'em, but since you said no more first dibs I'll just wait and see if I can catch any code c:

I only said the codes I had were gone, I will get more tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Hi I'm one of the people who got a code so I wanna ask, can I activate the Diancie code now?

EDIT: Nevermind just tried it, yes you can activate it now!

You can? I sure hope you're right, I'm going to try mine now... *Fingers crossed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back