• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diancie confirmed!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    With the new CoroCoro leaks, legendary pokemon Diancie has been confirmed!

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Typed Fairy/Rock, Diancie is set to appear in the next movie: Cocoon of Destruction.

Do you guys like Diancie? When do you think the official release of the other event legendaries will be?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ah, so a discussion thread finally appeared. xD

Anyway, I'm kinda bummed that Diancie follows Zygarde's National Dex number. It feels like there are no more "secretly hiding" PKMN out there. aw well~

i wonder how Diancie will be distributed though. hopefully, the same as how the event Torchic was, so everyone around the world can get one. \o/

for the movie itself, eh, i'll wait for more info~ :P
    when will it be showing again?

Last edited:

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    I'd imagine Diancie's event (or Wi-Fi Gift) in X&Y will unlock along with the Movie's Release in our respective region of the world :P

Similar to how it was for Victini and the other movie related Event-Legendaries.

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Diancie is my favorite of the three, so glad they're finally releasing info. Now all we need is one more Rock/Fairy to make the trio of Carbink and Diancie complete haha.

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
    They may release it as a scan the local wireless for it at theatres if it is showing there perhaps

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    I'm glad to finally see some official art on Diancie. Now we wait for the other two. Hopefully we'll figure out how we're supposed to get these guys. I personally hope it's not an event, instead something fun and challenging to get in-game.
    PS. Does 19.4 pounds seem a little light for a 2 foot stone-jewel thing or am I just crazy?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    I'm glad to finally see some official art on Diancie. Now we wait for the other two. Hopefully we'll figure out how we're supposed to get these guys. I personally hope it's not an event, instead something fun and challenging to get in-game.
    PS. Does 19.4 pounds seem a little light for a 2 foot stone-jewel thing or am I just crazy?

Where did you get 19.4 from? also if it is officially stated 19.4 somewhere, it could possibly be 19.4kg instead of lbs.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    Also looking forward to seeing it's Signature move: "Diamond Storm"

though not as excited as Hoopa's which says it can hit a target that even used protect/detect :D!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yesterday I was getting the feeling that one of the unrelease Pokemon was going to be shown soon, guess my instinct was right :3. Diancie is closely tied with Volcanion...though for different reasons as Diancie is very cute while Volcanion from the hacked scans looks awesome.

Years
    I hope like in a leak I saw before they give you a ticket (Say for the train in Couriway Town) to take the train into another area of the game and let you look for and capture Diancie. Just being handed the legend is pretty boring.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Diancie look so identical to Carbink that I thought it might be a Carbink evolution.
    Unfortunately its not !!!

Back