• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diancie for Shiny Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    What's up everyone. I'm new here and so far I'm diggin it. I wanted to ask if anyone out there has a shiny Kyogre they would want to part ways with for a Diancie. Seeing as how I can't trade it through GTS, and I'm tired of trying to run into a shiny Kyogre, I figured I'd ask you guys. I'm on Alpha Sapphire , so if anyone is interested let me know. My friend code is 5258-0457-2697. Thanks everyone have a spectacular day!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    you cant get a shiny kyogre from alpha sapphire because they shiny locked the weather trio in this game. you need to find someone who has one from the original trilogy

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    you cant get a shiny kyogre from alpha sapphire because they shiny locked the weather trio in this game. you need to find someone who has one from the original trilogy

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    What's up everyone. I'm new here and so far I'm diggin it. I wanted to ask if anyone out there has a shiny Kyogre they would want to part ways with for a Diancie. Seeing as how I can't trade it through GTS, and I'm tired of trying to run into a shiny Kyogre, I figured I'd ask you guys. I'm on Alpha Sapphire , so if anyone is interested let me know. My friend code is 5258-0457-2697. Thanks everyone have a spectacular day!
    You still need that Shiny Kyogre? I'm willing to part with mine for a Diancie :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back