• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Diary Of Cole: Corruption's Soul (16)

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
    Years
    (Finally,I got round to do doing this,when i found this site again,comp format and stuff,but i won't bore you,the plot is on the plot bunny thread if you want to know about it.)

Prologue:

Another gust of cold wind hit James's face,blowing back his hair. he could see it coming into view now,a small island, trees dotted around it's thick jungle canopy.Rüşvet island, there it stood, a long journey now passed,that is, if they made it down, a storm was brewing in the air,the thunder crashing against the clouds and into James's ears.

"Are you alright James?" A women stood,blonde hair, wearing a thick coat to shrug off the cold and a wool hat,her long hair flowing out of it.

"I'm fine Ashley, just...nervous, what the locals said,what the professor said" James turned around, then gazed at Ashley as she stood, arms folded shivering. The coat wasn't working too well.

"It worries me too James" She moves closer,putting her hand on his,James turned back to looking out on the sea, Ashley looking the same way as him.

"But, it's all we have to do, just see about these strange going on's" She turned to James, looking at his face, she let off a sigh.

"When this is over" she stepped back,her hand breaking off from James's" We can go home,and continue our journey".

James thought about that, frozen still, staring out on to the wide open sea, they were above the island,not safe for landing, the captain took the airship around,he was waiting for the storm to take it's leave.

It was strange though, James thought, the storm only began as we got closer to the island,when we were further away,it seemed to be all sunshine and bunnies. James took his hand off the cold metal,he had frostbite. The icicles hanging from the bannister broke off as his hand moved. He turned, to look at the captain,most of his face covered by a long thick coat.

"Gotta take her round,she'll break apart if we try to go down in the storm" The captain kept a stern eye on the ships control, Never even looking at James. Then it happened.

In a flash, A bolt of bright yellow light hit where the captain stood, it put him off his footing. He tryed keeping hold of the wheel, a small little snap was heard,the wheel rolled off,and so did the captain,by the look of it,he was going to land in the cold stormy. With the wheel broken and the ships engines struck,the ship was now heading down,plummeting into the island,parts of the metal peeling away and flying backwards. James tryed to make his way towards Ashley,she was unconscious, the bolt that had struck the captain was not the only one,several had struck the ship,huge gaping holes left in their wake, dead crew laying around.

Ashley rolled down towards James, he managed to grab her arm. Her hat slid off of her head,flying into the storm. Another bolt hit James was sent flying back, Ashely was lying now face down, James tryed to get up,but the wind was too strong, it was like someone was pulling him back.

He turned, looking over the bow of the crumbling airship, the volcano of the island,was right there, in front of him, boiling hot lava bubbling into his face. His eyes widened, he felt the heat, it was like someone was burning his face,the ship was getting hot aswell. James's life flashed before his eyes, his achievements, his family.

Just then, James thought, for a fraction of a second, he saw a dark far, appearing to be running towards him. Was it death? Was it an angel coming to take him? It looked as if the paintings were true, that the prophercy was true,the twin of Arceus had arrived on the Pokemon World.

Because he was here for James.

The figure ran right in front of his, James blacked out, a laugh echoed around him, Whether he was dead or not he did not know,he reamined in darkness for a long time. Until he saw his first glimpse of the sun.

Chapter 0 will tomorrow, This is short because i didn't have long to write it in,and I wanted to get this done at least.

Back