• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did anyone call their legendary anything other than Nebby?

Unownzone

Classy Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I named my Solgaleo Hylion, and Lunala Riverbat. Both are names of the mascots of the schools I went to. They happened to be a lion and a bat XD

Years
  • I never nickname legendary Pokemon, but I felt that Nebby had to be an exception. And since I don't plan on using Solgaleo in the near future, I even gave it its own box in the PC which I renamed 'Bag'.

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • I played Moon first and had to name Lunala Nebby.
    No question. I used her on my team too.

Then I got Sun for Christmas and just recently finished it, and it made no sense that Nebby was BOTH legendaries, so I just named Solgaleo "BreakTheDark" after a line in my favorite song. *shrug*

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2019
    I called it Nebby at first but realized I knew people who haven't played the game yet, so I renamed Lunala to The Night for a Batman reference. I may have named the second Cosmog to New Nebby though, and traded it in the GTS for a Solgaleo. :P

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • No I had to go with Nebby. I don't like the idea of changing a name that is set in stone in the games. Plus I loved Nebby and Lillie more than most character in pokemon. Similar to how I named Zygard, Squishy.

Back