• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did anyone catch the new episode? (Love, Petalburg Style!)

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
Years
  • My satellite didn't record about the last five minutes... Caroline is saying, "Okay, we were standing in a field of gorgeous flowers-" and then it cuts off. Can anyone tell me what she says?

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    I don't remember exactly but, they were explaining that there were Beautifly everywhere (note why see went wild when May told Caroline about hers).

And Nurse Joy was not having an affair, she was actually also a licensed Pyrotechnics Engineer, Norman was just planning a Fireworks Display for Caroline for their Anniversary. And in the TR battle, they destroyed the current launcher with the fireworks in it and Norman got mad (blasted them off with Slaking). But at least Joy fixed it (all the fw's made Beautiflys)

Years
  • If you want to re-tape the episode, Kids WB will most likely rebroadcast it on Friday at 4 PM Central Standard Time (don't know what that'd be in your time zone, but I figured it would help).

Back