• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did anyone else knew that there were 3 japanese mystery dungeon games?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I've new about it as soon as the games were announced. I kept following up on the newest information for the games and to see a future release date for North America. Months went by and I was still waiting, but there isn't a release date for it which pisses me off because I was really looking forward to getting these three games for the Wii Ware, they should release it for the other regions >_<"

:t354:TG

Years
    Yeah, I knew about them, but I didn't give them much attention x.x Mostly because their names are waay too long and I never remember them xD

I think that, if they are ever released outside Japan, I'll pass those. I'd rather wait for a pmd4 with all 649

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    What? DANG IT! I love the Mystery Dungeon games. D: I'd love to see 'em on the Wii, too. Or a Ranger game on the Wii! You could circle the pokémon by pointing the Wii remote at the screen... Sorry, that was off-topic.

Lucky Japanese people, then. I can't wait until they make a PMD game with the Unova pokémon! (:

Years
    They do look pretty fun. I've never played anything of PMD past Blue Rescue Team. The graphics, while not great (please don't call me shallow), are totally in 3D, which I like because these are some of the only 3D Pokemon games, as well as the only ones in the tactical-RPG style.

What are the differences between the versions?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Yeah I know about them. I actually thought of playing them (yeah I do know that they are Japanese-only) but then I thought that I wouldn't probably be able to follow up the storyline...
    Though these games seem to be something else =D
    We can also finally see shiny pokemon in PMDs =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I knew as soon as they were announced in Japan and was sad that they weren't released in to American and such. It would have made a better game than My Pokemon Ranch...

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Interesting. I did know about this game when It was annouced and excepted it to be realesed in all countires. Turns out it was only released in Japan, where the Wiiware platform seems to be more succsesfull.

It's a bit of a shame really.

Back