• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did anyone here beat ORAS yet?

Years
  • Yep, got it Friday morning (meaning I started downloading it at midnight and started playing a little after 1 AM) and finished it on Sunday.

Years
  • I beat the Elite 4 on Sunday as well as the Delta Episode. I am however not done completely in my eyes yet considering I haven't captured all of the legendaries

Years
  • Yep. I beat Steven yesterday morning, with a bit over 25 hours logged. Then I completed the Delta episode last night. I'll have to go back to some of the areas that I didn't completely explore.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Nope, and I don't plan on it anytime soon. I always drag out the first playthrough of a new game so I can take in everything about the game, pace myself, not rush it. I'm one of "those people" who are like "how the hell did you even enjoy the game if you beat it within 2 days... :\" because now they're just left with the post-game, unless they restart lol...

BUT, my playtime is at 55 hours, and only 6 badges. It's not a race, bro.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Nope, and I don't plan on it anytime soon. I always drag out the first playthrough of a new game so I can take in everything about the game, pace myself, not rush it. I'm one of "those people" who are like "how the hell did you even enjoy the game if you beat it within 2 days... :\" because now they're just left with the post-game, unless they restart lol...

BUT, my playtime is at 55 hours, and only 6 badges. It's not a race, bro.

It is more fun to just do a bunch of multiple playthroughs for me. I hate taking things slowly, just makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Bought my game on the day of release, and I just now obtained my second badge. I can't play for hours so that does effect my in-game progression. Not hating on people who beat it on the fly. :)

btw, the gym leader intros are so rad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I beat the champion last night and I beat the delta episode earlier today. I had the game since launch.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm about to challenge Flannery, but I'm kinda stuck against her since most of my Pokemon is weak to either Fire or Ground. I need a Water type quick.

Years
  • Ive been dragging out the gameplay. I'm exploring every inch of the game. It's super fun to find little funny things that npc's say and finding hidden items. Such a dope game to explore through. Plus the music is so awesome that i don't mind taking my time.

Years
  • I'm part way through the Delta Episode right now. I've been grabbing Mega Stones and trying to explore areas (plus figure out why I can't fight someone from a Super Secret Base).

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Got the game on Sunday, and just beat it today. (Beat the storyline, that is. Still have to complete the Dex and such.)

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Only received this game yesterday, will be heading to Lavaridge soon to challenge Flannery, I've been spending a lot of time training Numel and Wingull (which has just evolved into Pelliper), clocked up 13 hours of gameplay so far

Back