• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did Anyone play Super Smash Brawl Yet?

Did you Play SSBB yet?

• Yes,I Did

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No, I Don't

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
Years
  • Well, same as the Threat Name, did you play SSBB yet? I have to say that I did. Near my house there is a gamespot and there you can find a Japanease SSBB version. Incredible, yes. I have to say that the controls are so smoth, there is slower than SSBM so you can survevi more damge and character don't die so easily. The characters sie about 150% damage. The Best of three games for all these and for The Subspacial Emisary

My best characters? Falcon and Fox no doubts, but Pit is AMAZING, same goes for Metaknight. Olimar is Bull#$%" ROB Too. Lucario is, well I don't play with him but it looks great if you can control ir as well...

The Final Smashes are not the same good. The Fos/Falco/Wolf Final is SO better that Peach's one for example. Olimar's one is AMAZING.

About characters nad Final Smashes really you have to test them all above is only My opinion...

Well I want to know how many luckys as me played SSBB before his realease on US

Last edited:

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • your lucky XD
    i wanna play it soo bad mannn
    i want it too XD
    but sadlly no i havent played it

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • well if your good with fox then your good with falco and wolf also xD
    is olimar really bad??
    and i wanna be pit =]

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • well if your good with fox then your good with falco and wolf also xD
    is olimar really bad??
    and i wanna be pit =]
    Mmm I rally can't play Olimar, I don't understand him. Maybe with some practice, but by now I'm with those two, Which are very similar to their Melee versions, both are a little Slowers which makes them easier to control them.
    And PIT Right/Left B IS AMAZING AND ANNOYING, a really good character

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • That's cool for you, but unfortunately I have not. I plan on buying it the day-of though. :D

It looks phenomenal. Olimar looked awesome. D:

R.O.B is wasted space though. They could have put in Krystal. :/

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • That's cool for you, but unfortunately I have not. I plan on buying it the day-of though. :D

It looks phenomenal. Olimar looked awesome. D:

R.O.B is wasted space though. They could have put in Krystal. :/

Well sorry about olimar, but I can't play with it. If you think well There couldn't be a charater weaker than other It would create Disorder in The Game... And YES ROB it's a waste of time... He have one of the worse Final Smashes.... And he is pretty useless...

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    I haven't play it yet, but as soon as it comes out I'll be going to my local Gamestop to pick up my preorder. I can't wait for Brawl.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I wish the GameStop I go to would have Brawl on display. Isn't it great that Marth is in Brawl? For a while, I was worried that he wouldn't make it.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
  • *cries* I didn't get the news that the English release was delayed until I actually went into the gamestore on Monday and literally hunted it down. I thought it was just sold out until the store employees asked what the heck I was looking for.

So no, I haven't played it yet. If I could get a Japanese version, I would, but alas...

Glad to hear Marth made it in, though. I was worried about whether Ike would replace him or not.

IceTeE

†Rukia Kuchiki
    Years
  • aww no fair u got to play im still waiting for my wii lol but i will get to play it eventually

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Second vote to yes... =P

But I don't know if Olimar and ROB suck as I haven't played with them. Obviously, you need practice. Zero Suit Samus is okay, especially because regular Samus is slower than in Melee due to the general slower gameplay. And regular Samus is still cool, except her bombs don't explode on contact anymore, and her charge beam is smaller and slower. I'll just get used to her. She's just too balanced now. No fair. XD

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • Second vote to yes... =P

But I don't know if Olimar and ROB suck as I haven't played with them. Obviously, you need practice. Zero Suit Samus is okay, especially because regular Samus is slower than in Melee due to the general slower gameplay. And regular Samus is still cool, except her bombs don't explode on contact anymore, and her charge beam is smaller and slower. I'll just get used to her. She's just too balanced now. No fair. XD

You Play With Me NOOB XD. Well, You don't See Wolf. Which is a kind of Ganandorf of Fox. Slow and Stronger. Jiggly Final=poop and Toon Link same as Link bou Weaker....

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ooh cool soo whats lucarios final smash look like??

Lucario: The Hadou is within me!

He then literally jumps into the air and fires a Focus Blast that pierces through objects and deals about 40-80% if you get stuck in it. Lucario can change directions at will as well.

Back