• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did James Keep Growlie?

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well I know in the last episode to air in Japan Growlie was back, I wanna know did James keep it?

I have always thought Growlie should have gone with James since the first time we found out he had him back in Kanto.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    i believe he does keep it..im not sure..check serebii.net to see.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i believe he does keep it..im not sure..check serebii.net to see.

I checked Serebii, I can only look at the picture pages for episodes, for some reason my Internet always disconnects when I try to look at the episode summarys, think it's a problem on my end though it dose it on random parts on other sites too, and from the pics it didn't really make much sence, which is why I asked her so thanks for the answers, It's nice to see he's keeping him, I just hope he dosn't give him away/leave him like he did with Cacnea, and Chimecho, i could see TR getting a good Pokemon at last if Growlie evolves.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • Yeah he sort of did.

I remember what happened at the end. He basically tells it to stay at his family mansion and look after his parents. So he does technically still own it and it's legally the property of James, but he doesn't take it along to battle the twerps because he probably doesn't want to see it get beat up.

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Yeah he sort of did.

I remember what happened at the end. He basically tells it to stay at his family mansion and look after his parents. So he does technically still own it and it's legally the property of James, but he doesn't take it along to battle the twerps because he probably doesn't want to see it get beat up.
    That sucks.I think team rocket could really get somewhere if they took growlie along with them and trained/evolved it but you cant win them all.
    EDIT:50th post :D

Last edited:
    Back