• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen did mother marowak ever scare you as much as it scared me

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I didn't cry, I wasn't scared, It was normal, honestly.

Years
    What creeped me out more was the music of the town and the fact that all the Channelers were possessed--some of the stuff they said was pretty freaky. As for Missingno...he always reminded me of a Tetris piece.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I was a dumbass back then and just thought they was gastly's who wouldnt give up, so nah they didnt really scare me lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Marowak didn't really scare me. The town music was a little odd though and I would always turn it off. It creeped me out a bit. It more so frustrated me that I couldn't catch Marowak. I always wanted to though I knew I couldn't. >_>

Missingno scared me since I thought it'd ruin my save. And because the sprite was weird. o.O

GardevoirNess

Gardevoir Masta
    Years
    To be honest, I never got past Lavender Town without someone next to me XD. The music already gave me the chills, the tower just made it worse, then some stories about white hand, ect... Thats like a rotten sundae with terrible whipped cream. The mother Marowak was just sad though :C

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    nah it didn't scare me in the slightest XD It did however make me really sad, especially when I first played Gold version.

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
    I got crystal before i got red so i was a bit older than i needed to be scared, but it still kinda freaked me out, i also think it's a shame they've never done something like that since, was an interesting thing to put in

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
    Years
    I can't say I was scared by the mother Marowak because at that age I couldn't even speak English (yay for second languages). The music however scared me in that town and I must admit after reading some "conspiracy" stories about missingno and stuff I'm more scared of the games now than I was back then.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I was a little scared but more frustrated that it scared all my pokemon i got scared when my charizard was to scared to fight lol

Back