• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you catch Mespirit before or after the Pokemon League

What did you decide to do?

• Catch Mespirit Straight away

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Wait till after the Pokemon league

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...on Diamond i did it after the pokemon league, i was gonna use Uxie, Azelf and Dialga in battle tower (All lv.50), but i ran into it, caught it, then pwnd battle tower with the lake trio.

Last thing i remember on platinum, my Lv.17 Sneasel used Night Slash and OHKO'd the stupid thing.

Years
    It's still roaming around in my game XD

I beat the pokemon league. I plan to kill it, but who knows? Maybe I'll be nice and capture it to gather dust in my pc box...

Not very likely though, since I aspire to have a powerful team.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    After I beat the Pokemon League since I still haven't caught it. I hate roaming pokemon :(.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    After. Right now I'm off to the lakes to at least SEE the three legendaries to give my pokedex a finishing touch~

Don't know if I am lucky enough to track down Mespirit later on though.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Sameas the original poster here - I havent defeated the Pokemon League and I'll leave the catching of the Pokemon till after.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    Before in my most recent run through my friend's Diamond. He asked me to do the tweaking glitch. I started over, did it and sent Darkrai to his Platinum. He had a Shaymin already so he let me take it. I was going to send the Shaymin to my Diamond and then start over to get another Darkrai but I thought: "hey, I could catch the other legendaries too." I caught Dialga and the lake trio before league, just to be disappointed that Cresselia cannot be caught before the league.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    i would have caught it before the pkmn leage but i had no idea that it would come back to the lake so i ended up catching it after the league

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Before.I Stalked Mesprit until it wanted to die!DIE I SAY!And i was too lazy to use my sleep clause pokemon so i just used my master ball.

Back