• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you choose the male or female character?

Did you choose the male or female character?

• Total voters

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
  • I chose male because i am male ;3. Also why do people complain about the male's outfit? it is really cool in my opinion. But i have played as the female and the hat moving is really Annoying

-Amso-​

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Obviously, since I'm a girl, I went with the girl characters.

Honestly, I'm not very fond of the fact that they use the TV show characters for the Sprites, it just isn't very creative. I wish they'd like...not use the same people off TV for the games. O_O

And they need a blonde girl for one of the games. XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I picked a girl (Guess why)
    Plus, I like both the outfits, and If I ever get Dimond, I'll be a boy in that.
    I have done FR/LG R/S/E In male and female. But Pearl is much longer than those two. I have awsome pokemanz two. I can't be bothered to EV train another Luxray and Empoleon. It was hard enough the first time!!!! But yeah, I don't care what I am in the Pokemon games. I mean, they are little Pixles... Not real life lol!!!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Obviously, since I'm a girl, I went with the girl characters.

Honestly, I'm not very fond of the fact that they use the TV show characters for the Sprites, it just isn't very creative. I wish they'd like...not use the same people off TV for the games. O_O

And they need a blonde girl for one of the games. XD

According to Bulbapedia:

Dawn is also a character from the anime who travels with Ash and Brock in Sinnoh. She is modeled after the game character.

It's really the Pokemon anime writers that need to be more creative.
    Did you choose the male or female character?

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
  • I picked Male (because I am).

With previous games, when I play through the second time I'd choose the other gender, just for fun.
    I can't see why I won't do that again in D/P...Unless I buy another cartridge...hmmm...

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I chose Male. In my 3rd playthrough of Ruby, I chose Female, as I thought Latias would be obtainable. Now my friends mock me. Oh well.

Mouse The Great

You remember, that one time?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    I picked male because im a guy. It's prety much almost a given, but what does it matter as long as you own it up and beat the game who really cares right?

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • I chose male because I AM one. I find all the guys who pick the girl character little perverts, really, bleh... They're mostly those self-absorbed freaks like Ichida etc... xD

Years
  • I chose male because I AM one. I find all the guys who pick the girl character little perverts, really, bleh... They're mostly those self-absorbed freaks like Ichida etc... xD

Wrong. You have no right to categorize other members with such statements. Next time you're up with an unprovoked, ill comment like that, you get a warning.

That said, I used go with the male.

EDIT: Sims796, watch your language too.

Last edited:
    Back