• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you completely finish HG/SS?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • I did everything but Beat Red.... the reason being was because I wanted to make the best Team that would capture my complete nostalgia for the games and my ability to build a powerful set of Pokemon. That's why I haven't evolved my Trinity of Starters or my Larvitar. I just really haven't gotten around to it yet sadly.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • I haven't really done every single thing, like catch all the Pokemon. But aside from that I finished everything. Oh, and even though I have Celebi I'm to lazy to battle Giovanni.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I restarted SoulSilver before Black and White's release, got to the Victory Road... and never turned it back on since :p

Challenger

The Challenger
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    It depends what completed means... I have beat red before and the elite four twice i am currently filling up the pokedex now, caught everything i could legit in SS before using action replay to hack in the rest.. I currently own 483 pokemon.. just Ten More!!! (this is my first ever pokemon game which i haven't restarted)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • More or less - got most of the trainer stars, beat Red, got all of the gym leader numbers and so forth, so I'd say I have. =D However there's still some stuff I'd like to do later on after getting over the 5th gen stuff to do (I figure it'll be a while until the next main Pokemon game, heh).

Years
  • I need to beat Red, beat the post elite four, and catch the hoenn legendaries then I'll be done. I'm not counting the trainer card or completing the pokedex

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Not counting defeating the entire Battle Frontier or the Pokedex, then yes, yes I have. :D

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I guess ive defeated red... does that count? I dont have a single pokemon over level 78 tho so the game just doesnt feel finished....

any of you guys wish red talked like me :P

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Nearly I had a corrupted save file so I gave up and just decided to wait for Pokemon Black, I am planning to play it again when I'm done with Black.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i completely demolished soul silver.
    i beat all the gyms and red, then restarted a few times.
    after that i beat it completely.
    black trainer card and all. by then there was three days till B/W came out.
    i feel pretty confident that SS was was one of my most played games with over 400 hours logged. wow

Years
  • I got all 16 badges, not really legitimately though. I transferred a Blaziken over from Sapphire. Never beat Red. I actually restarted. I'm playing SS and Black.

Back