• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you completely finish HG/SS?

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
  • Lets see...I have beat the E4 10 times or so, beat all of Johtos and Kantos gym leaders at least 5 times, beat Red, caught most of the legendaries, beat most of the Battle Frontier, and caught about 70 Pokemon and seen about 200. Currently getting my team up to Lv. 100, so far only got Typhlosion...Training Mewtwo XD. Also collected the Hoenn and Kanto starters and evolved them to their final evolution...Using them in my team..Love you Swampert and Venusaur <3~@

Jesspke

Passerby~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    I beat Red x10,000,000,000,000 times, lol.
    (Not really, just exagerating ><)
    So, I finished it with a team of lvl. 100s. Easy.

ZeldaStrife

PKMN Trainer for 16 Years
    Years
  • My SoulSilver is complete, and I am actually working on a raising a second team. I still really love that game! A friend of mine gave me his copy of HeartGold, but I havent had a chance to play it since I got White.

These remakes have been my favorite of all the pokemon games--including Black and White. Love Gen II Pokemon! <3

piplup088

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I've finished all 16 gyms, beaten Red, and the Elite 4. Now I'm working on completing my Pokedex. I'm gonna delete my file once I complete the Pokedex.

Back