• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you cry at the end of Mystery Dungeon 2?

Where you all teary? :P

• Yes.

Votes: 69 53.9%
  • No.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Err...

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    i cried for the first time, i sobbed at the 2nd time, and felt touched at the 3rd time finishing the game. XD

well, PMD2's ending is more touching than MD1, just my opinion.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    It was so sad, I wish crying when I read the words it was so sad. In PMD1, I also cried. The words in PMD1 when it says your partner was heart broken also made me cry.
    So, yes it did.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Yes I did cry..... It was so sad, even though I knew it was gonna happen because I played PMD1 and I cried in that one too....... All that hard work and stuff and you finally reach your goal, then poof, your gone leaving your partner alone.... *Sniff* Awwwww, those games had amazing storylines.....

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    No. No. No. I am a reploid, you see. Reploids don't have feelings.
    And therefore, while playing MD, crying over stuff that ain't real is pathectic.
    So... the answer is... nope... I, Zero, won't cry over stuff like that.

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
    Seriously who cried? That's just sad it's a GAME it's not like a family member died or anything but really you should just get a grip it's a GAME

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Definitely didn't cry. You can always count on PMD to give you a good ending though and a good mid-story for that matter.

I don't see how being transported between dimensions (PMD1) can be compared so much to being wiped from existence.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Nah, I don't get emotional over stuff like that.
    But, I will admit, I was kind of sad.

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
    Years
    The ending was pretty predictable, in my opinion. So no, I didn't cry, because I saw it coming from a mile away...

Actually, on that topic, most of the storyline was, too. :(

Back