• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you/do you decorate your Pokemon-Amie?

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
  • I noticed that there wasn't a topic about this, unless I missed it somehow! I loved this feature and I'm just a sucker for being able to decorate things cutely. I also really enjoyed collecting the various items you get, and kept getting excited when I'd find something I wanted.

So, did anyone bother to decorate their Pokemon-Amie area? If so, what does it look like? And if not, why not? This is what mine looks like currently!

Did you/do you decorate your Pokemon-Amie?

Years
  • Yeah, I decorate my Amie, although I like the PSS page and I don't change it too often! :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I do have mine decorated but not too fancy. I always have my Pokemon Amie in the bottom screen.

Here is my lower half - not too fancy, I'm not good at that:
    Spoiler:

Yes, I play a lot with my [beautiful] Mienfoo, so it's almost always on there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    I really loved the concept of the feature before I got the game, and I still really love it now. I haven't decorated it with a lot of things, though I haven't got anything that looks like a Poke doll (if that is a Clefairy doll). It is very cute to look at!

Years
  • I used it a little when I first started. There are some pillows and things and it looks nice enough now so I really have no reason to play with it again.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Whoa that's a lot of stuff. XD I just placed items around the edge of the screen, like a table and chair. I think there's a table on the top left corner and one on the bottom right corner. There are chairs on the sides of the chair too. I don't exactly remember what else I have other than that. XD

Back