• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever get a pokemon game for your birthday?

Goron

Mountain Dweller
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I got Yellow for my birthday, The other games i usually had gotten from Christmas or for good grades.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I usually get them from my parents when I beg them to buy them for me....
    The only one I got for my birthday was my fantastic FireRed (loved that game) .

AranaTheRhinosaur

Chief Rhinosaur
    Years
  • My friend had a GBC and both Gold and Silver which I LOVED to play, so of course I asked my parents for a GBC and either game for my birthday. I ended up getting Crystal and a GBA since they had JUST been released and I couldn't have been happier :D Also got Ruby the following year and Leaf Green the next for my birthday too. Pearl I bought myself and Blue I got from my brothers friend.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I've never gotten a pokemon game on my birthday. I did get gold and silver at christmas tho, along with a GBC.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I myself have never gotten a Pokémon game for my birthday, but my brother has. I gave him a copy of Platinum and a used DS for his birthday, and he was ecstatic.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I got a Pokemon game every birthday since I was 13.

13th - Emerald
    14th - Colosseum and Mystery Dungeon Blue
    15th - Battle Revolution
    16th - Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    i got blue when i was 3 i think
    i practicly fainted haha
    christmas of 98:)
    good times back then

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I got a Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Red and Yellow for my 9th or 10th Birthday (can't remember XD), my first Pokemon games, I was so happy because my Birthday is on December 10th, and a lot of my friends where having to wait till christmas to get them, that was possibly the best B-Day present I ever got.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Yeppppp. I got my Platinum for my last birthday lol. A friend bought it for me, because she respects that I nerd oot on Pokemon:D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • yep i got pokemon emerald for my 11 and pokemon pearl for my 14

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • i got red and blue from my parents and yellow from my grandma and silver from my brother all the same christmas lol. i was a happy kid that day lol

Back