• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever tryed to Cosplay before?

Did you ever tried to Cosplay/Dress up as a Anime Character before?

• Yes, frequently

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes, Sometimes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I wish I could....

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Never in my life

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • What are you talking about? o.o

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    What is Cosplaying: Dressing up as a Anime Character (physically in real life. It's popular in Japan....

More infomation at : lnik or use Google (Google is your friend)

and NOT english Cartoons (like the Simpsons) or non-anime.

Well, in my experience, I never cosplay in my life, but it would be nice though. ^_^

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Ah, no, I never have, but I've always wanted to! There are several characters from different animes and such that I think I hold a strong resemblance to, so it would be fun to dress up like them. I wanted to come up with an outfit that looked like Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia in time for Halloween, so I could walk around in that... but everyone would probably mistake me for some strange monster or something, hehe. Ah well, it would be cool to do someday!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, one of my friends and I thought of dressing up as two of the characters from Tokyo Mew Mew that we were most like. I was going to be Ichigo, and she was going to be Mint! But, unfortunately, that planned failed because their costumes were just too difficult to make, lol. Plus we'd look dumb. XD

I can't really think of any other time that I've actually tried to cosplay before. I thought of making some costumes for Halloween, but I doubt I'd have enough time now. ^_^;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I would dress up as Tenchi Muyo, thats all I know...

or Homer Simpson, Simpsons is an anime isn't it? ISN'T IT!?!?

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, homer simpson, or PETER GRIFFIN! OR CARTMAN!!!!!111111111

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Yea, I'd be shot, and I'd be the one doing the shooting xD
    lol, As if it's as bad as if you suddenly turned gay or something.... :P

I've only watched cosplayed. Only the cosplay pics online looked interesting though. I hardly ever see any nice Pokemon ones, though, er... Zapchu was fine though of course.

It'd be so nice if making the costumes where more doable. I'd probably want to dress up as a Street Fighter.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    :S I'm cosplaying Pokemon characters...Haruka and Team Magma. Other anime is Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Phantasia.

I'm not really into any other anime...the costumes don't appeal to me as much. *me loves Klarth from Tales of Phantasia* I guess if...I could, I'd cosplay a Naruto character, not sure which one though. Pick the ugliest girl and you've got it, oh that makes it Orochimaru. XD Hahaha...just kidding.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    No, I think it would be embarrassing and people would laugh at me. I saw a TV report on cosplaying in Japan once [with a girl playing Officer Jenny] and thought "wtf are they doing?"...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    There's hardly any Japanese anime on where I live. Even on Sky or cable or something. All there is is Beyblade and Duel Masters on 5 and Pokemon on Sky One. It's also not something that's incredibly popular. If anyone actually did go around they would receive some very freaky looks from the public *imagines an Inuyasha character going into Woolworths* XD

Also, I wouldn't particularly want to do it, since I don't watch any anime, and I don't want to be on the receiving end of weird looks.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'd like to cosplay as Ganondorf when I tag along wiht Lightning to some anime cons next year...but I can't. My mom is odd, she's anti-fun Japanese things. Which is why I don't watch anime. Going to this con and the fact that I can play video games is a wonder.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Parents... but you can do it later when you are an adult...

but I can't, my parents won't let me. =/ and it will take alot of time from my life... ^_^

I will just enjoy life as my cute, beautiful, self. ^_^ *glomps everyone*

Last edited:
    Back