• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get Diamond/Pearl on he day it came out?

Did you get Diamond/Pearl on he day it came out?

• Yes

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • No, I got it later

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i got mine 3 weeks after it came out, since i was on holiday when it came out

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I got mine the day it came out or was it the day after... I dont remember...

Years
    I got mine the day it came out, around 12 oclock (sad that I remember that)... I had preordered it though, because I thought it'd be off the shelves quick (and it was).

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    Yep, I had my game reserved for almost a month before it came out. I was so excited when the day finally came when I could go pick up Diamond.

Yep, I had my game reserved for almost a month before it came out. I was so excited on the day of the release to pick up Diamond.

Last edited:

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I think I did, 'cause I remember coming home from church, my dad going off somewhere and coming back with my DS, Pokemon Diamond, and a DS starter kit thingy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    i saved both of em 1 at gamestop and 1 at toysus(spell plz) ahh good times

Chemical

Adventure Through Inner Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I would have liked to of if I had money.

I still haven't bought the games yet. Plan to this summer though.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    i bought mine with my ds which was like september 2007... i got into pokemon that time and i spent all my BIRTHDAY MONEY on the ds and two games and i will never regret it :P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I went into town for when my favourite game shop opened just so I could get it. Although I only got Diamond as I didn't have the money to get Pearl aswell.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Sadly.
    I didn't buy it the day it came out.
    Instead i bought a Ds lite and Pkmn Diamond in September.
    So i actualy bought a Ds lite for pokemon.

Back