• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    I got mine today while pre-ordering Soul Silver its Lvl 5 and in case your wondering for those who don't know the Jirachi knows Draco Meteor and unlocks the Edge of the Night Sky course on the Pokewalker.

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    i just kind of wish i got a better nature, i got a Calm nature i wish it was Modest or Timid but hey beggars can't be choosers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I'll get it some time today when I'm at the mall :D
    Thanks for the reminder!

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    @deathofblades i was really surprised too i went at like 11:00 am

@bustin, im pretty sure you should check your local retailer to be sure

@.Evee-Chan,no problem =D

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Do you really need this jirachi ?
    if it comes to my part of the world then maybe
    Spoiler:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hehe , maybe they hold eventss in the UK from time to time , bbut if there WILL be a Romania event , I swear I'll commit suicide .

I guess I'll trade back'n'forth with someone to unlock "Edge of the Night Sky" . In the rest , yeah , nothing ...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Not yet I haven't. But we'll be going to the movies sometime this week, and I bet I can coerce my parents (you know, the people who can drive cars. >:/ needs moar permit.) into stopping by.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I'm gonna try to get my parents to take me to the mall tomorrow, which has a Gamestop next to the food court. There I will get the Jirachi and preorder Heart Gold or Soul Silver(which is why Nintendo did this event right before and up till the release date of HG and SS, so we'd preorder the game while we're there).

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Just got it on Diamond and Platinum an hour ago, that place was a gathering ground for Pokemon geeks. I wish I could have stayed~ xD

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I thought you had to get it when the game, came out

Back