• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you give the sick miltank oran berries?

Did you give miltank oran berries?

• Total voters

Richard Nixon

Banned
Years
  • When you go in the farm in one of the routes you will see a sick miltank. You could feed it oran berries to heal it or not. So here's the question: Did you give the sick miltank oran berries?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep.
    I had some spare oran berries and I wanted to buy some Moo moo milk.

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I gave the milktank enough oran berries to heal it because I wanted to get the seals for the ball capsules.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Did you give the sick Miltank Oran berries?
    I certainly did give the Milktank Oran Berries. I didn't like seeing it sick :(

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I gave it Berries post game. Didn't need Moomoo milk or a Seal Case at all. Plus, I didn't even have enough berries. XD

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Nope, the things you get from it are not that good, anyway.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Heck yes - the ability to buy MooMooMilk is worth it (useful item and not too expensive imo), and the poke seals are an extra bonus too. I've always done it in GSC, so naturally I did it here as well in HGSS.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I gave Miltank the Oran Berries. Not only is a free Seal Case cool, I didn't find the Oran Berries useful for healing at that point in the game.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Of course I gave it some. Poor thing was sick, I couldn't just leave it. :( Didn't know about the bonus stuff till I got it, but it was cool. MooMoo Milk is like my favorite item ever.

Years
  • Yes.....Only at the end of the game though when I have nothing else to do. And then got that seal case from the twin girls.

Years
  • I never seem to have enough berries to heal it, so I gave up. He should have just eaten what I had =/

fliyer

played more than 2000 hours-_-
    Years
  • i gave it some Oran berries just to see it not be sic any more :) i felt bad for all the sic Pokemon in this game, first the miltank then the ampharos >.> poor Pokemon, people in the Pokemon world need to learn how to keep their Pokemon healthy >:(

Back