• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you hurt yourself today ?

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I whacked my elbow on my door today when turning around and after much cursing I was curious to see if any one else sustained any injuries (minor or major) today. How about it PC ? Did you stub your toe? Break a finger? Pull a muscle?

Malvagio

malvagio italiano
    Years
    I hit my knee on the desk corner. It happens almost daily, Thats what happens when you're 6'2" and in a desk for someone who is short

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Hm...I cut my arm (it wasn't too deep, but it was still painful) yesterday while attempting to do an errand, requiring me to get a bandage.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I woke up and opening my rooms blinds, which hit me with a blast of light which blinded me and made me trip over my cord. :x

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I fell and hit my head early this morning. That has to be the most worrysome injury I've ever recieved, I've broken bones before and I've got a few scars but I cant stand the idea of anything happening to my head.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Cut my finger. If I gave the reason most of you would laugh. xD

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I scratched myself and also was stung by some nettles.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I didn't hurt myself today, but my body is completely sore from working a 7 hour shift yesterday. D; But oh well, just prepares me for band camp, cause that's literally how it felt after that, only with sunburn and no pay.

Years
    I didn't hurt myself yet, but my nose is itching every now and then due to a minor cold and my stomach hurts a little as well due to some relatively harmless but unpleasant digestive track disease I've been suffering from since Friday.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel.
    I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.
    ;D

I haven't hurt myself today, surprisingly. o.o But no I expect it could happen shortly. xD

Back