• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Years
Did you know that all of Ash's Fire-type starters have evolved at least once?

Never really thought about it, but you're right!
Did you know that in Gold and Silver, Sneasel was coloured brown and blue, which was then changed to black and red in Crystal? Weird, huh?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Nope!
Did you know Tyranitar, of all pseudo-legendary pokemon, are not used by any Champions? (Other than Blue in FRLG, but it's only from a rematch)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Nope, never seen the Orange Islands season of the anime, the Johto seasons, the Hoenn seasons, most of the Sinnoh episodes and the on-going Unova seasons.

Did you know that Psycho Boost isn't completely exclusive to Deoxys, its forms and Smeargle?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
What??? AWESOME that's so cool. np

Did you know that gulpin's shiny is blue and orange, instead of green and yellow?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Yeh although that was because of looking up stuff about Gastrodon, but still cool fact

Did you know that Darkrai had been portrayed as a misunderstood hero and a manipulative villian

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Umm...no.
Did you know that Zubat and Golbat have been in all 9 regions so far?
(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Orre, Fiore, Almia, Oblivia)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
No, No I did not

Did you know that Drake Bell starred in one of the first Pokemon Commercials?

Adam Levine

Years
He did?!
Did you know that Blissey(and Chansey) can give approximately 12249 if there is only one Pokemon battling, if that Pokemon was traded, if the Pokemon is holding a Lucky Egg, and if the Blissey(or Chansey)is owned by an NPC Trainer?

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Si Senor

Did you know that John Pokenter's First Timegate Traveler's BAD Ending had the hero horribly combined with her Solosis?

Adam Levine

Years
No...
Did you know that the Pokemon with the lowest stats are:
Shedinja(1 HP)
Happiny, Chansey(5 Defense, 5 Attack)
Bonsly, Feebas, Shuckle(10 Sp. Atk)
Igglybuff, Carvanha, Caterpie, Magikarp, Weedle(20 Sp. Def)
Munchlax, Shuckle(5 Speed)
And Sunkern(180 Total)

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yup, I browsed through bulbapedia enough times to know that XD

Did you know that paras and parasect are the only 'mons able to have a x5 weakness?

Back