• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you like Nando?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Nando was an okay character, I guess. I liked how he took part in both contests and gym battles in particular.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think he was rather okay. To me there weren't enough episodes so I can actually see his character develop personality wise. I loved his harp, thats a good thing I can say about him

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    I guess I'll point out the 10 ton elephant in the room. He was too effeminate. Here was a grown man with a sing-song voice playing dressup and plinking his little harp while hanging around children just a little too much....He was Pokemon's Michael Jackson. He gave me the creeps.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    He wasn't in my top favorite of rivals, he was ok though. I also liked how he was in contests and gyms, that was intresting and fun part about his character. I wish we had seen Ash and him fight in the league or battles, writers really screwed up there rivalry, could have been so awesome. I didn't really care for his rivalry with Dawn either, his rivalry with Zoey was much better and I really liked the battle they had in the Grand Festival, man one of my favorites.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    There was nothing interesting about him, other than he took part in both contests and gym battles at the start. And that wasn't interesting.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I thought he was a very interesting character. His design was certainly different, and I loved that Harp, shaped with two Mew's (He also has a smaller one with just one Mew :3). I kind of wished we could have seen a little backstory to him to be honest, since overall he was a pretty pointless character, he didn't really even offer any experience/development. The whole Badge/Ribbon's wasn't that amazing, but he failed in both the grand festival and the lilly of the vally conference anyway.

Back