• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you make an introduction thread?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Did you make an introduction thread when you first joined?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I didn't actually. I didn't realize there was a section for intro threads, haha. However, I think I may have made one after coming back from an absence.

Outlier

Yeah it sucked. It's hard to make one of those without it being as generic as the rest of them.

Did you?

Years
    No I actually didn't.

I had no idea The Welcome Lounge (well, it was New Users / Welcome back then) even existed so I basically just jumped in and yeah it's the past I never want to mention again lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    No. I just went on in to the forums I was interested in, though I was shy. I don't think an intro thread would have helped me in any way, though. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I did, yes.

Reading it made me feel nostalgic because back then I was only 19 and I had no idea what I was doing. And yeah, I went by my real name for a while.

Para, one of the people that welcomed me, still remains my friend today, and I do remember Dero. :)

Last edited:

Useless Eevee

A Useless Lonely Eevee
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Well... I'm um new of course and Yes I did make an introduction thread... Albeit a sucky one, but I made it... >.<

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I did! You can go ahead and look for a younger me if you want.

What I find really funny is I said something like "I hope I get addicted to here like I did to sppf" and that obviously didn't happen.

Years
    I never got around to making one. I joined here in '09 to get the event legends of Diamond & Pearl, obtained them, left for like 4 months, then came back.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I did. PC was my second forum, so I understood the basics, and wanted to start things off differently here than I did on my first forum. I'm not going to look back at my thread because I get easily embarrassed. Besides, I'm sure all the people that welcomed me have left PC, so I'd just get sad seeing all the people I used to talk to and thinking about how I haven't seen them in years.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I didn't, unfortunately. I was about to, but ended up not doing it as I didn't have anything good to say. Well, I did, but I just couldn't get them into enough details. My first ever post here, though, was an art gallery. It did receive a few comments at first, but then it died. I didn't really keep it updated however, so... I guess it was my fault, kind of. d:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Yes I did. It was one of the first things I did after joining. Here's mine if anyone's interested. Mine is so awkward and straightforward. ._. Though I was 19 when I joined so it's not like I was very immature or young. Plus I was on several forums before that so I knew pretty much everything on forums. I just wanted to introduce myself. I can't believe that in February that it's gonna be 2 years since I joined. :)

Back