• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you use Ampharos or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
    Definitely on my team :]
    He's one of my dependents!
    Didn't want magnemite or any of his evolutions because I already have Scizor planned for my team :]

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
    Years
    An electric type Pokemon you can catch very early in the game that evolves into quite a useful Pokemon?

Yeah, I got one.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nope.Don't like them.

I'll either use Pikachu (Evolve solely for the E4), or Lanturn, or, if it's not got good IVs, Raikou

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I use Ampharos on my battle team for Plat, so I will prolly use it again when I get HG/SS

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Sorry guys, but please don't revive threads over a month old. :\ Make sure to take a look at the date of the last post made before posting so we won't have any old and dead discussions coming back up. It's best for you to start a new topic on it if this is the case. However, with that being said, please feel free to use the What's Your Team? thread to list all or a majority of your team that you will be using in HG/SS, thank you.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back