• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you use the Exp share?

What did you do?

• I shut it off

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • I kept it on

Votes: 89 65.4%
  • I turned it back on after the e4

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
    Years
    i keep the exp share on because i want a strong pokemon team, but i dislike swapping my weaker pokemon out for a stronger one
    so why not have it to where all of the pokemon can get exp~?

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I use it to mainly level up evolution Pokemon and separate teams after I max out their EVs. But for the most part I don't use it during EV training as it's too risky to use during.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Too much a bit of a lazy child to train my pokemon the old way so kept it on.
    When I started Pokemon I would grind all my pokemon in my team till it reached a certain level. I do that with the EXP share on and it cut off a lot of time that I wasted in the original. I have a preference for keeping my team on an equal level base.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    When I play I usually turn it on, EXP Share and Amie are the two main features I always use a lot.

The only time I will turn off EXP Share (and also won't use Amie) is when I'm going to play a challenge where I'm not allowed to use it.

Back