• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Didn't Get my figurine...

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    I had no problems getting both Figurines for my Pre-orders of Heart Gold and Soul Silver a week before Release. Though maybe that was because I was the 4th person to in line for both games so I was pretty much guaranteed everything. Though the gamestop employees remarked how they would run out of the figures and even the guide books in the afternoon which I found out they had.

Sorry you didn't get a figure, though you didn't miss out on much.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I got my figurine at my Gamestop, but I was like the third person in line...
    But they had a list of the people who preordered and they checked the list for what people got a figurine and what people didn't, I think that it had to do with the date people pre-ordered because there was some lady with her kid arguing on how her kid couldn't get a figure because they had to pre-order more than like, two weeks ago... =/

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    I forgot all about my figurine when I picked my copy up, I guess I was mainly excited about the game in my hands. XD Oh well, I could care less.

ShatteredRose

Thanks for Noticin'
    Years
    No, it isn't only at stores. I pre-ordered mine from Amazon and got one. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. But now that I think about it, I don't know why I thought it'd be larger. XD

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Damn, that's total BS man. If that was me I would have made a big ass fuss about it and maybe even cussed them out until they gave it to me ... I honestly don't care for the figurine (Gamestop gave me one with my game even though I didn't preorder, they were giving anyone who bought it a figurine) but as a matter of principle you deserve it since you went out of your way to preorder it for that purpose.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I got my Lugia figure, and I pre-ordered online pretty late. I don't really care about it, unless somebody wants it? Scratch that, I'm just going to burn it..... *evil laugh*

Jk, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, it's still in it's black plastic bag. Maybe I should sell it on Ebay?

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
    I got my Lugia figure, and I pre-ordered online pretty late. I don't really care about it, unless somebody wants it? Scratch that, I'm just going to burn it..... *evil laugh*

Jk, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, it's still in it's black plastic bag. Maybe I should sell it on Ebay?

Get twenty bucks for some little figure you got for free? DO IT BRO!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    ^ Wow. Sorry that most of you couldn't get your figurines... That sucks.

I think it is very unprofessional that they didn't at least give you a rain check or something of the sort. I'm happy I got my figurine. I put it on top of my original Gold game, so it looks like Ho-oh is bursting out of the GBC cartridge.

I hope everybody gets it all worked out!

Years
    I preordered both. The EB said they had a shortage so I could only receive one. Luckily, it was Ho-oh, who was my preference.

What baffles me is shouldn't the number of figurines shipped equal the number of games preordered? They have this info well in advance, so there's no valid reason why they wouldn't be receiving enough.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I don't really think you can blame the stores, not completely at least. Nintendo probably only sends them a certain amount and that's all they get.

TheDarkKnightSN

Gotham's Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I preordered both. The EB said they had a shortage so I could only receive one. Luckily, it was Ho-oh, who was my preference.

What baffles me is shouldn't the number of figurines shipped equal the number of games preordered? They have this info well in advance, so there's no valid reason why they wouldn't be receiving enough.

As was previously touched on, the shipments are separate and are not dependent on each other. I have a feeling that they are shipped based on previous sales at an individual store. But the shipments ARE independent of each other. We recieved the games many days before the figures came in.

I work at a fairly large Toys R Us and we've always recieved a little more than we've needed.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I was so excited to get my Pre-Order of Soulsilver today, and when i get there, there is no more figurines...
    I'm happy i got Soulsilver, but its kinda a disappointment that i didn't get the figurine...
    They're selling special edition ones tht come with Lugia figurines and a spcial case for your pokewalker......

Same thing happened to me when Platinum came out. :/
    Really when i bought my Platinum it was a week after release and I still got a figurine with the game....and a game case

Back