• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

die spammers, web vandals, etc.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I am the main admin of Pokemon Defender, and I am having problems with spammers. I built a lockdown sequence to take down some of this, but some of my staff members are traitors. How can I stop traitors from entering my ranks?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    elitefour_protector said:
    I am the main admin of Pokemon Defender, and I am having problems with spammers. I built a lockdown sequence to take down some of this, but some of my staff members are traitors. How can I stop traitors from entering my ranks?
    Personally, I'd take the time to get to know who you're ranking up. Simply choose people who are responsible members, you know them, and know they're remain loyal to you and the board.

Don't just staff random people. ;<

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Try providing more accurate information concerning battling techniques. Honest opinion.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thing is, judging buy your sig you're just modding people for joining early as some sort of publicity stunt, that's a massive no.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    elitefour_protector said:
    Do not make them moderators until after they have been on your forum for a really long time?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Infact dude, you were almost asking for this to happen, and your first post totally contradicts your sig, as you asked "How can I stop traitors from entering my ranks?" Try not having such a stupid modding system.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hey, keep it nice, dudes.

I don't mod people until I'm sure I know them really well. There's still a couple of surprises, when kids go off the rails, but as a general rule they do pretty well then.

Back