• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae Upon Us OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Honestly, I don't care if you wait or respond. If I were you right now, I'd probably respond as to not keep the ones who have seen Duskull already waiting. But I am not you, and the choice is urs

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Hey, brael here (I got a name change ;D ). So we can just post when we feel like it? XD I've been waiting for my 'turn', s'why I haven't posted. Plus my subscription e-mail failed me. D< Will post tomorrow, as it's late. o:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    I know I put this on the roleplay thread too, but yeah, I would like suggestions on what to do about the glowing crystal that i want to do something. It doesn't have to be big, preferrabley modest actually. Any ideas are welcomed.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    You may make additions to the roster.

As for the crystal...I'm kinda lost...did I miss something? sorry...lol

EDIT:

Never mind about the crystal...just read you new post....

Last edited:
    Years
    Woops, late. Anyway, I loved Comic Relief - very moving. I was almost crying (no joke). I was very touched by those parents allowing their child to be filmed as he died. On a lighter note, the Mamma Mia spoof was fantastic.

Anyway, question: how will catching new Pokemon/evolving and all that be dealt with in this RP? Luce will need more Pokemon.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Shen, I will let the capturing of pokemon and the evolution of pokemon be up to the one running that pokemon. As long as you know how to do it, I am cool.

Anyway Plan-B's group should post soon. I am waiting for you to post before I post anymore.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yeah, Plan-B and I have been waiting for Fia to post, so that's why we haven't been 'active'. But I've edited my previous post, and am now working on another that will have Fenton joining up with the others. :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    (I'm on my Wii, so apologies for any errors I may make. XD)
    VM = Visitor Message, basically what you post on a profile.
    Mm, I dunno where Plan-B is, haven't heard from him in the last few days. Dx He's probably busy- isn't it Spring Break for you guys across the pond? ... Unless my profile pic damaged his vision/ killed him. XD;

Now it's time for Super Luigi Galaxy 8DDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back