• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diet Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Diet Pepsi or Coca Cola

• Coca Cola

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Diet Pepsi

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Well I like regular Coke over diet Pepsi.
    If this was the diets against each other then I'd say Pepsi.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Since its Diet Pepsi, I would have to go with Coca Cola. >>

I hate diet sodas; they don't taste very good, imo. :(

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have a penchant for Coke... I cannot survive one day without it... I will do anything for Coke... Do chores, that is.

I hate Diet; I prefer the Classic and Cherry flavors.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    Why is there only Diet Pepsi and Coca Cola? I like Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Wildwood Creme Soda, Wildwood Ginger Ale, Squirt, and RC.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    You forgot 7-up.

Coca Cola always had the highest conc. of acid and flavor, and it's not good for me. So I will prefer Diet Pepsi(although I never drank those things before).

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't like cola. Give me plain water, if I am feeling simple, or give me some juice, if I feel like satisfying my sweet tooth.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I prefer Pepsi over Cola any day. In fact, I prefer the diet versions of both better than any soft drink.

Years
    I have a phobia for anything containing caffeine, I had some bad experiences with it. So I would choose none of them (but if I had to choose, I'd take the cola, I hate anything that even contains the word "diet", I'm already skinny enough)

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I prefer normal pepsi, its really a bit biased to put a diet drink against regular coca-cola. But a piece of paper fell over the 'diet' part, so its a vote for pepsi from me!

Back