• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Difficulty with manipulating events

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    I made an event, but its never woring.
    There are 2 nps, they are running away. And now it isnt working.
    To make them beeing out of my map I used an set even location, but its not putting them away. Its messing the game up when the event comes to that point. I checked the move routes and its working fine, anyone knows why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    You need to give much more information. We can't help based on this. Maybe take a screenshot of the event page?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Thank you Maruno for cleaning up his post You could have fixed his spelling too :P. Secondly, Androm5da, being short-tempered will not make your problem go away. You could have asked in a nice tone. I believe that your problem is that you want the events to disappear after they run away, that can be done by creating a new event page, checking the "Self-Switch" option, and turning that Self-Switch ON after the events are done running. On another note, with things such as move routes and event locations, make sure that the "Through" option on the event page is checked, or in move routes check "Ignore if can't move". For future references, read the Wiki; most of what you need is in there anyway.

Sincerely, the rest of the community.

Last edited by a moderator:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Basic coherent sentences would've been nice when explaining the problem. Yes, you can post screenshots, as an attachment, if you can't figure out how, I shall spoon feed you with detailed images of instructions.

Difficulty with manipulating events

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Well, the first thing I got out of this is that you're using "Set Event Location." From my experience, Set Event Location is really buggy and should be avoided. Instead, set an event for each place you want it to appear, and set it so it only appears when its Self Switch is on. You can turn on another event's Self Switch using pbSetSelfSwitch(1,"A",true), 1 being the event's ID.

Back