• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Difficulty

montegom

Like no one ever was
Years
  • I want to know how can I increase the difficult of my Hack ROM.
    Are there different ways to do it or only one??
    If someone knows how to do it pls, explain it to me easily, im spanish and my English is basic...

Thanks.:)

Years
  • You can increase trainers' levels, alter their settings, give them more difficult Pokemon, make gaining levels more difficult for anyone who plays it, restrict which Pokemon can be caught, or give trainers more items or types with more resistance. There might be more specific means, but that of course depends upon what exactly you intend.

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Ya que eres español, te propondré una serie de ideas en tu lengua materna. Mira, para empezar puedes hacer que ganar experiencia sea más costoso, con el fin de evitar que el equipo del jugador esté demasiado subidito. La segunda idea consiste en agregarle a los líderes de gimnasio ciertos movimientos que mejoren sus características (Danza Espada, Masa Cósmica, Arm. Ácida). Y si quieres hacer el desafio aún más tedioso, oculta el nivel de los Pokémon del contrario (no sé exactamente cómo se haría, pero creo que el nivel va por gráficos o algo así).

Suerte.

In resume: Just make gaining experience a bit harder, bring the enemy Pokemon some stat-boosting movements or, if you want a hellish quest, then hide the level counter.

Back