• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diggeh's Pixel Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
  • Diggeh! Luv your work! I'm a big fan, and I've been watching your thread for ages, waiting to Pounce! And now that I have, I would like to present you with a token of my appreciation (umm, to your awesome spriting?) A banner I randomly made for you.
    Spoiler:

It's in a special spoiler, and if this is off-topic Amachi-san, tell me.
    I'll be watching this thread for ages and will be playing PMV as soon as it comes out.
    Luck to you,
    ~Poke'd

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Thanks Rényui. It's nice to know I have so many fans.

-shot-

-----

krabmankam1.gif

Krabmank. Nothing special. o3o

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Whoops. Just because school's out for the summer doesn't mean I should slack off, huh?

-----

katiesc1.gif

These are overworlds of an antagonist named Katie I made for Pokémon: Metallic Silver.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • OHO nice sprites. Off topic though your forums not working for me. Just some blue and orange page. Also that krabmank is sweet. Real sweet. I wonderhow tasty monkey krab is!b Nah kiddin.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Um...the blue and orange page IS the forum. You have to register and sign in.

It's recently been upgraded to Zetaboards, so we don't have an official skin yet.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • Yo diggeh. I decided to look up my username here for once more, looking if I can find some inspiration here too. And maybe I should C+p my showcase to here......or just a few, whatever, now, to make this post not to much like a 'saying hello, goodbye' spam post;

That Katie overworld is great, but the sprite, the bigger one, is kindda weird, cause the hair is bright and it has no outlines, and the dress is a bit dark and has them, just something I noticed. =3

Well, okay, I'll just wait, and look for an old topic of mine or something. Phear out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Oh, Phear! It's nice to see you on PC!

I'm afraid posting your gallery would overload PC with too much awesome. Be careful! O_O

Also, I didn't make the trainer sprite. Someone else did and that's all I had to work with.

...I know, it's kinda...iffy...o_o

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Okay, I got my signature up. Now you can click on the awesome picture from anywhere to instantly use Teleport to my topic!

Myzou: The reason why they seem cut-paste-ish, it because, well, they are. As I've said before, these are old sprites. The ones in my first post, this post, and my next two posts are from 2006. I'm just posting the best ones I've made in the past year so that I can get to the good stuff, 'k? n_n

And Samson, speaking of Fake Pokemon, I was just about to post all of my old (2006, so they're bad, okay) Fake Pokemon. Just because they're from a year ago doesn't mean they're still not good though. Just look and enjoy. :3

======================================

wattwz4.gif
    ->
    lumenbulbzv9.gif
    ->
    gigavoltlb0.gif

Watt -> Lumenbulb -> Gigavolt
    An Electric/Steel lightbulb line. This was my first ever fake line, and I love the way thet all turned out. Everybody loves Watt.

bearfightpd5.gif
    ->
    bearawlct6.gif

Bearfight -> Bearawl
    A random Normal/Fighting bear line I made as the opposite of Bunnyhop/Rabbitjab. NO RELATION TO TEDDIURSA AND URSARANG, I SWEAR >:O

bunnyhoppb5.gif
    ->
    rabbitjabod7.gif

Bunnyhop -> Rabbitjab
    My cute Normal/Fighting bunny line. There used to be a Rabbitkick, but it looked too odd to work.

scythelmp9.gif
    ->
    deviscythema0.gif

Scythel -> Deviscythe
    My Dark/Steel egg thingie line of pwnage. They both use scythes lol.

dinoclawqu9.gif
    ->
    tyranoslashmz7.gif

Dinoclaw -> Tyranoslash
    My old Ground type dino line. I used Breloon for Tyranoslash (it's obvious). Also, Dinoclaw was 100% scratch.

dodadodb6.gif

Dodado
    Some random Normal dodo I made. Yeah.

foalshockoc7.gif
    ->
    stallizapwb6.gif

Foalshock -> Stallizap
    One of my favorite fake lines. Electric/Steel horses are awesome, admit it.

frostolegu2.gif
    ->
    blizzmoleke0.gif

Frostole -> Blizzmole
    An Ice/Ground mole line as a rival to Swinub/Piloswine. They started off as Ground type Golden Moles, but the ice makes them look so much better.

heartdiskgj5.gif

Luvdisk -> Heartdisk
    Heartdisk is a pretty obvious evolution. Evolve Luvdisk in the 5th gen plz Gamefreak.

leafinchdu6.gif
    ->
    treehawknh5.gif
    ->
    foreglewi3.gif

Leafinch -> Treehawk -> Foregle
    This is my Grass/Flying starter line for a region I made a while ago. I love how these turned out. Foregle ftw

lickitot0.gif

Lickit -> Lickitung
    My fake preevo to Lickitung. This one got stolen once on this very board (not that it was worth stealing IMO >_>).

thorsensa7.gif
    ->
    toxibarbvm8.gif

Thornsen -> Toxibarb
    Ah, yes. My infamous Poison/Grass line. These were made before Roselia, so when I saw Roselia, I was like "WTF THORNSENS FEMALE EVO

dustorm3shinyft0.gif

Dustorm
    This was the first fake I ever made. He's cute, no? But seriously, Gamefreak is stealing my ideas. *Points to Buneary* >(

======================================

My next post is going to be very, very insane. Put on your safety helmets for next time, guys, but even so they might not save you for what is in my next post...

O_O

Y-You're...

Digiham! From Pokemon Weather Generation!

Remember Me? Dunsparce, the co-founder who quit latter on in the project?

You made those for the project! I remember them quite well!

You're Alive! I thought you fell off the face of the internet! :O

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Oh, yeah! I remember spriting for that a long time ago!

It's nice to see you again.

...Looking back on those sprites, they weren't exactly top notch were they? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Second page...Ouch. ;_;

-----

menewtrainerspritefw8.gif

Who's that handsome devil?

Oh, wait! That's my new trainer sprite! :P

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oh, yeah! I remember spriting for that a long time ago!

It's nice to see you again.

...Looking back on those sprites, they weren't exactly top notch were they? XD

I wasn't that good. My best work was Waisparce, that Dunsparce/Wailord fusion >.<; Oh, and that Mushroom thing.

IIRC Watt, Lumenbulb, and Gigavolt were either Light/Electric or Light/Steel back then. I never like the Idea for Light Type, as Dark Type was called "Evil" Type in Japan. If anything, Ghost-Type is alot more close to the Common RPG Element "Darkness", more so than Dark Type is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Ah, yes. Silly Light type. o3o

-----

wailmerwb3.png
    wailmerpj5.gif
    wailordsq2.png
    wailordvc3.gif

Resized Wailmer and Wailord for mixing and such. Feel free to use them blah blah blah.

Also...

skitmerqm1.gif

Name: Skitmer
    Number: #???
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Type: :NORMAL: :WATER:
    Classification: Whale Cat Pokémon
    Evolution Chain: Skitmer -> Cattlord (Level 40)

...Yeah.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    They've always said if u put a Skitty and a Wailord in the day care, it will breed something.
    I guessing it's that, lol! :laugh:
    It's kool.
    GL with the rest! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    skitmerbh0.gif

I fixed Skitmer a bit.

Yeah, um, that's it.
    e5000727.gif

-----

In PMV news, I spent some time in FontEd and changed all of the symbols and letters to D/P style.

newfont2dq9.gif

I believe everyone will find it to be a lot more attractive than the eyesore that is the Ruby/Sapphire font.

newfont1ny1.png

[SIZE="-2"]There's also a new currency called Medus.[/SIZE]

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • Yay, shed is here in his unlimitted ugliness Grace full beauty :D And why is the money called medus btw? Anyways, can't wait till it's out :D

That good? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back