• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diggeh's Pixel Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I know it's not a sprite update, but I found something interesting while I was scripting item-giving.

divecn4.png

Yes, that's Dive.

No, I don't think I'm the first one who's found it. I'm sure it's been found millions of times by now, but I don't really care. XD

What sort of things were you planning for Fire Red, Nintendo? First you left in two unfinished Sevii Islands, and now you give us HM08 with no dive spots anywhere in the game?

It seems to me that Fire Red was gonna be muuuuuuuuch longer.

Also, don't ask why I have three level 100 legendaries. >_>

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Well, time for something a bit different.

I'm a BIG Missingno/'M fan. So, I put it in an earlier version of my game, just for fun.

I did have to add a few more shades of black to fit the 16 pixel quota, but it looks awesome.

m1id2.gif

m2pa3.gif

m3gn1.gif

m4jw1.gif

For some reason, 'M is level 70 upon capture, level 71 upon Rare Candy, and 76 after it becomes Kangaskhan.

Maybe Missingno's still haunting Pokemon games...

-four months later; SSBB-

NEWCOMER: MISSINGNO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jonny Buuz

La di da di do di da di dum...
Years
... You are absolutely incredible. And the Missingno. idea is fantastic. Keep up the good work, this hack looks awesome.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Well, time for something a bit different.

I'm a BIG Missingno/'M fan. So, I put it in an earlier version of my game, just for fun.

I did have to add a few more shades of black to fit the 16 pixel quota, but it looks awesome.

m1id2.gif

m2pa3.gif

m3gn1.gif

m4jw1.gif

For some reason, 'M is level 70 upon capture, level 71 upon Rare Candy, and 76 after it becomes Kangaskhan.

Try to edit this with Amplifier...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021

First of all, WHY did you quote all of that?

Second, the reason I added 'M in was for fun. I had no intention of editing that odd level change.

Finally, if you're going to post in my thread, at least string some words together and form longer, more helpful sentences.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
your work is really amazing. I'm always shocked with your work. The Bug and Fire seem weird at first but you made it a little less weird and its great giving it Flash Fire because its annoying how Pkmn you fire on bugs >.>

:t354:TG

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
These are so amazing! I could help with the game if you want me too. Just post a link or pm me or something. Anyways, your work is awesome!!! Do you scratch sprite everything, or what do you do? Do you use photoahop or paint or...?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Actually, I use Paint.

All real spriters use Paint. :3

================================================

I made this video for my very good friend's 17th b-day [tomorrow!]

Why did I post it in my sprite thread? Well, I'm not exactly ready for a thread here yet. Sure, I've finished maps/text/etc. up to Route 24, but I'm still working on the other things.

So, you start your quest...Minus my three level 100 legends and Saphy's event, since you don't get those in any version. Cheaters. >8I (LOL, THAT'S A FUNNY FACE)

=====TINY LITTLE FAQ=====

Q) WHY MUST YOU TEASE US SO
A) i'm evil Because I really needed to make something special for one of my best interweb friends's birthday. X3

Q) W-what?! THREE LEGENDARIES AT LEVEL 100?!
A) i drank too much in a bar, passed out, woke up in a bed with Lugia, Groudon, and Kyogre, awkwaaard Well, to tell you the truth [and looking at the start game screen] this file isn't at the very beginning [DUH]. And I replaced 3 Rattatas on Lilypine Road with the legends. >___>

Q) Is Saphy really blocking the rival's house?
A) Not in the real version, no. This event doesn't exist, as I had to override Lance's everything; sprite, pokes, speech, etc.

Q) Damn, how long did it take you to do all this?!
A) About 2 hours today.

Q) I POSTED ONCE ON -insert forum here-, WILL YOU MAKE ME AN EVENT FOR MY BIRTHDAY?
A) No. I only did it this one time. She's a very special friend of mine. ;3

Q) HOW DO I SHOT WEB LOL SPAM!@@#@#rqdVpoop
A) ...

=====\END TINY LITTLE FAQ=====

Enjoy.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2007
Can you do beta version or please give my back sprites and sprite of this kitty on page nuber 1,2 or 3

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Well Diggeh.. I'm absolutely amazed by your works, there are some that are questionablly done.

Keep it up, you're awesome at this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
Seriously? Paint? Me too. I thought I was out classed because everyone uses like photoshop and that crap. So maybe I could help.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey dude! Tose sprites are great!

Great work and continue like that

Congrats!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
I know good,
and you are very, VERY good
im gonna throw one of to you
Charizard x Donphan
good luck, thanks

Years
Wow, i have seen all your sprites, and you are the best spriter I have ever seen in my life ^^ ... I will wait to see more and more

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for all the support, guys.

Well, my father has my laptop for complicated reasons [I got my first grade lower than a B+ in Junior year of high school x_x], so I cannot continue any form of progress on neither my hack nor spriting. It's impossible to sprite on this huge monitor. Some of the keyboard's keys don't even work well... @_@

I'll try updating every so often, but don't count on much.

To compensate, here's a re-do of the starting town in my hack.

===================================================

pmfincv1sg2.png

pmfincv2zv4.png

I'll make a version 3.0 when I get my laptop back. For now, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back