• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure! (IC)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

Digimon Adventure

Spots: 2 left out of 8

Rating: T (mild violence and mild coarse language)

Prelude:
    -6 Years ago the chosen children entered the digital world, a group of boys and girls who were transported to a parallel reality called the Digital World, or digiworld for short, while at summer camp. They were taken there because they were chosen to become DigiDestined, the children that would save the Digital World from the evil forces that threatened to destroy it. Each of the children received a Digimon partner who was preprogrammed to be bonded to them, as well as miniature devices called Digivices. With the power of the Digivices, their Digimon partners could become stronger forms to battle enemies or save their partners from danger. This ended with the saving of the digital world and the earth.
    -3 years later the digital world was saved yet again by another set of digidestined.
    -1 year later the digital world was mysteriously opened so anyone with a digivice could enter, scietists created a device that could transport people into the digital world. The only problem though was only kids or adults who had already entered the digital world as children could enter.

Map: File Island
    Spoiler:

Character's:
    ChucklesLucifer as Taichi "Tai" Kamiya
    Heretostay123 as Kaido "Kai" Sozuki
    DueceClubs as Dahlia Serena
    Yamagi Sosuke as Shizuka "Shou" Ryouga
    Capi6 as Sarah Lonoran
    Mroddy as Elsey Hale

Current Time:
    You have been requested by the digidestined, Tai Kamiya to meet him in File City, File City is the biggest hub for Tamer's and Digimon alike. Tai has instructed you to meet him at 10 o'clock at the entrance of FileCity where he will discuss what he needs help with, if you haven't already recieved your digimon Tai will present to you your very own Digimon that will help on the quest. Tai states that what he is asking of you is very important and could infact save the digital world

"Good work Blastmon, now time to execute phase 1 of our plan" Myotismon said before turning to Bagramon "Now tell the rest of the legion that it is time!" "Yes sire, where exactly do you want us in this master plan?" Bagramon asked "I want you two to stay here until phase 3 is ready..." Myotismon said before disappearing in a flutter of bats...

"Ok men, Myotismon said that it is time... Go to your area's and turn them into hell..." Blastmon and Bagramon yelled. *the crowd of ultimate and mega digimon cheered before disappearing in a flash of light.

-----------------

Rules

-No Bunnying without permission
    -No godmodding unless its like a level 100 versus a level 1
    -I will list what wild Digimon are available to train off or tame
    -Be active if your not going to be able to post for a period of time just say you have to go back to the real world to patch up plot holes
    -When we get through the beginning/orientation you are free to train in surrounding area's before I will let you go and complete plot objectives (your digimon need to be strong before I let you do that)
    -enjoy, have fun and its YOUR digidestiny

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Digimon Adventure
    Episode 1: Shou The Digidestined

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou looked at the flat-screen, moderate looking computer in front of him. He sighed deeply, his hands landing on both sides of the keyboard. He looked puzzling at the monitor as he thought on the message he had received. " The Digital World ? Their's no way that another world exists besides earth. " he told himself, then he grew excited all of asudden. " I can't wait to see this for myself. " He did as Tai had instructed and pointed the toy he had received on his birthday towards the computer.

As Tai had said a bright light had blinded him and then he felt a churning in his stomach that had felt like he was being tossed aimlessly through the air. Shou yelled out but it seemed like it had been lost in all the vortex and stuff.

He felt himself land roughly. All he could really think was that his back was in pain, it was throbbing terribly. He reached over, touching the middle of his back. " A-Ahhh... My back... " Then he noticed that his hat was missing. " Huh ? " he gasped, looking around himself until he found it laying under a weirdly growing tree. " There you areee. " He crawled over to it, placing it on his head with little thought for the world around him. He stood up from the ground while adjusting his hat back on his head. " I can only guess that this is.. the Digital World. " he said. " I should find File City before it gets dark. "

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023

And so it begins...

"There we are..." a teenage boy with lightly tanned skin, spiky brown hair and eyes says before placing his feet up on the desk. "Now, Agumon! quickly come up stairs we are gonna get on with it!" the boy screamed. "On my way Tai!" a squeaky little voice yelled back. "Okay we have everything." Tai asid to himself before a small dinosaur ran into his bedroom "Gee, this will be fun hopefully we can solve the problem that is going on in the digital world!" the little dinosaur named agumon said with joy. "Yeah me too if this gets out of hand we might have another crisis on our hands and I am sure they* don't want to have to go through that again" Tai said.

Tai pointed an oddly shaped toy at the screen before a flash of light appeared and he was laying on the grass in the middle of now where... "Gee that was fun, quickly Tai we need to get to File City before they do otherwise we won't be able to present them with the digimon!" Agumon said whilst running in the direction of a Large City.

((OOC Okay everyone you will spawn on the border of Native Forest and File City. You can train if you already have a digimon with you also no taming since Tai has not installed the app on your digivice.))

Wild Digimon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Elsey Hale

Elsey placed the strange device she had received onto her laptop. She twirled in her sea green and grey bed gown, approaching the large mirror that hung on her door. She pulled white elastic band that dangled on her wrist and used it to tie her hair up into bun. She smiled at her reflection, turned on her heels and dived onto her bed littered with the plush toys her father had gotten her. She laid her head against her soft pillow as she dreamt of happy things.

While Elsey laid sleeping, destiny began to work. The strange device, known to most as a digivice activated, sending the dreaming lass into a world she could only hope was a nightmare.

The breeze toyed with her blond hair, begging the girl to awaken. Elsey brought her small hands to her eyes gently rubbing them, before stretching her arms out. She tried to remember when her father had installed the hanging grass poster in her room, but the memory didn't surface. She opened her eyes, as if seeing the world for the first time. Elsey pinched herself, hoping she was dreaming, but the vivid colours of the digiworld remained. Out of options, Elsey did the only thing she could think of, scream.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Kaido Sozuki
    The Adventure Begins

Kai sat in the middle of pouring rain, refusing to go inside until he was done with his task. He could hear Veemon from inside, begging him to come in. "Not yet!" The youth focused his attention on single rain drops, watching them from the moment they came into view, with his attention leaving them the second they hit the ground. This training...It was tedious, but it was absolutely necessary if he were going to contain his other self. "Veemon! I can't come in for a little while! I have to contain him! Nobody wants him around! Especially me!" With that statement, Kai closed his eyes.

Ten minutes later he stood up, finally done with his training, and entered the building from which the Veemon was calling. It wasn't necessarily a house...It was more of 'the building they were occupying for a moment.' Kai and Veemon didn't really have a home. They were wanderers. Adventurers. Vigilantes. They fought for peace in their own...special way. "Kai, you shouldn't push yourself so much."

Kai looked to the blue Digimon. "I guess you're right, Veemon. But I never want him to show up again! He's a curse! A curse!"

"I know, Kai! But you still shouldn't do that. Now come on. Let's go dry you off. You have a package from one Tai Kamiya." It's here.

------------- (Transition Line!)

A now dry Kai sat with his back to the wall of the abandoned sky scraper, checking out the small device within his hand. "So this is it? A Digivice?" It seemed a bit...small....and insignificant. "What happens when I press this?" He clicked the top button and saw a flash. One moment later he was standing in a jungle with Veemon next to him. "W-what the?" Kaido looked around, gathering what he saw. "I-it worked! We're in the DigiWorld!" He couldn't help but laugh in triumph. "Veemon! We did it!"

"Yeah we did!" The pair began to do their separate cheers, refusing to acknowledge the fact that they were being watched. Blinking eyes watched them from the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. "Kai watch out!" Veemon tackled Kai to the ground as a small fire ball whizzed over their head.

"Ah! Crap!" The fireball exploded somewhere behind them. "Veemon, you know what to do!"

Veemon was rather self-sufficient in a fight and could give himself general commands, but he was always open to suggestions from Kai. "You got it! Vee Headbutt!" The blue digimon launched himself at the shadow, and ending conking his head on a Goburimon. "Punk!" He took the goblin-digimon by the shirt/armor/whatever that is and began to repeatedly punch him in the face. When he was certain it wouldn't bother them, he tossed it into the jungle. "Kai! I did it Kai!"

Kai couldn't help but laugh as Veemon ran over to him. "That you did, my friend. Now...we have to find this...Tai guy. Funny nickname. I never thought about only using three letters for one! It's kinda ridiculous that that one would shorten their name..." Veemon merely face-palmed himself.

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

Chores was something that Dahlia did everyday. Cleaning laundry, washing dishes, wiping windows, and other similar things were among these chores. Normally she would be reading a book or playing a cute video game, but she didn't have the urge to.

Dahlia placed her fingers through her hair, feeling the softness and silky texture of it. "Let's make this day count!" she shouted, trying to be positive. Her hand snaked down to her waist. She lifts the top with one hand and uses the other to get out her digivice. She's gotten it on her last birthday, and was rather confused about it. She didn't want a big responsibility or anything to do with... digimon. She was afraid she'd mess up and to get a wild digimon; but friends are friends, right?

Sitting down on her bed, she glanced up to the ceiling. Worried, she immediately glanced down when the digivice started to glow. It's intensity only got worse, and she lets out a small yelp the moment the device swallowed her. Flying and floating in what seems to be, air, she starts to let out a cry for despair, not knowing what was happening.

"Help! HE-Ooof!" she stopped the moment she landed on a bush. Thorns, twigs, and branches had left her with scratches, messy hair, and pain. Groaning, Dahlia stood up and froze at the sight of... a digimon. The imp smiled mischievously, causing the teen to take a few steps back. Her heart pounded as fast as rocket and her body felt like jelly. If she wanted to run, it would be now.

"Um...nyya!" she let out, running off into the unknown forest. The imp followed her, letting out laughter and words she didn't bother to listen to. Both dodged obstacles and made sudden turns, but neither was tired. When Dahlia looked back, his evil smile caused her to run even faster. Unfortunately she was beginning to get tired, and glanced around for anything or anybody.

"You caaaaan't hide! Hehehehe!" the imp let out, making Dahlia grow horrified. Running out of options, she turned and grabbed a spiky, heavy, branch. "Hehe, what do you wanna do with that? Hm?"

"Um... I... I don't know," she mumbled. As the imp got closer, her hands trembled and she started to slap the air in front of her, causing the imp to drop and laugh. Dahlia stopped, confused. "Attack already!" he blurted out, jumping towards her. With it she reacted, somehow, and used it as a baseball bat and launched the imp out of her sight. When it sunk in what she had done, she dropped the branch and felt guilty. "I am sooo sorry! So sorry! Please! I didn't mean to hurt you!" she let out, not expecting the imp to hear. She waited there for a few seconds until she glanced around. Walking, she tried to find File City, the place she was told to go to on her birthday.

After a while of wandering around, she spotted... somebody else. A boy with short brown hair, red cap, glasses, and blue clothing scheme. Happy to find somebody to help her, she stopped after one step. She probably looked like a mess! Using her hands, she flicked and cleaned her hair; leaving it nice and silky smooth. Afterwards she dusted herself and fixed her clothing. Once done, she rushed over to the boy, stopping a few feet beside him. Dahlia gulped, not knowing what to say.

"Um.. do you know where File City is? I also want to be with somebody because...um...," she stopped at the thought of the imp from earlier. "Well if it's not a bother... can I accompany you?"

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
  • Sarah Lonoran- The Arrival

As Sarah finished changing clothes, she got ready.
    "This is it." she said as she walked to her window.
    "Are you ready, Sarah?" said a voice from behind. Sarah turned and saw a white dog-creature with a golden ring around its neck, which was called Salamon, but she gave her the name, Lily. Lily was wearing her usual white scarf she got from Sarah.
    "I'm ready, Lily," said Sarah. Sarah got out a strange device she got for her birthday from her father before he died, and looked at it.
    "So, its called a digivice. I never though about calling it that," mumbled Sarah and walked over to her desk and opened her laptop. She logged on and went to her messages. She re-read the message somebody named Tai Kamiya send her about her being choosen to go to the digital world.
    "Let's see.....ok." She read the part where Tai wrote how to get to the digital world and she logged out of her laptop and closed it. She walked to the middle of her room and turned to look at Lily who was on the bed, lying down.
    "Lily. Ready?" asked Sarah and Lily yawned, stretched, and then jumped on Sarah's head.
    "Yup!" exclaimed Lily and Sarah took out her digivice and pushed the button Tai told her to push. A flash of light appeared and both she and Lily were swallowed by it. The next thing they knew, they were falling on top of trees and then landed on the green grass under them.
    "Ow!" Sarah complained and stood up. She looked around, trying to find Lily.
    "Lily?! Where are you?" shouted Sarah. She heard something above and she looked up. Right then, Lily came falling down on her from the tree. Sarah fell on the green grass again and this time, Lily on her back.
    "Again?!" exclaimed Sarah as she got up and Lily fell off of her back. Sarah turned and picked up Lily and then looked around.
    "Are we in the Digital World?" asked Sarah to herself.
    "Yes!" exclaimed Lily. Sarah heard something to her right and she looked that way.
    "Did you hear that?" she asked and Lily nodded. Sarah walked the way she hear the noise and she peeked over some bushes and she saw a boy with long, golden hair, black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black beanie on his head, leaving it half off.
    "Who is that?" asked Lily.
    "I don't know, but he must be one of the other chosen," responded Sarah.
    "Does he have a partner Digimon?" asked Lily. Right then, a blue digimon appeared in sight, in front of the boy.
    "That answer your question?" asked Sarah and Lily nodded.
    "Do you think?" asked Lily and Sarah looked at her.
    "Yeah, lets ask," said Sarah and Lily jumped out of Sarah's arms and onto her head. Sarah walked out of the bushes and walked behind the boy.
    "Um...excuse me? Do you know which direction File City is?" Sarah asked the long, blond haired boy.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Digimon Adventure

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou pushed a branched out his way and came into a small clearing, adjusting the strap over his shoulder so that it wouldn't pain him as much. " Where the hell am I now. " he yelled to the sky. He growled a bit under his breathe. " Some guy he is, " He was obviously speaking of Tai. " The guy could've atleast left me a map or something. " He mumbled, stuffing his hands into his pocket at the same time. The obsidian-made bracelet on his hand slid down a bit on his skin and created a feeling that was familiar and comforting to him. He let out a sigh, resigning to the small journey that he had choose to take. " I'll just have to stick with it. " he said before fixing a smile on his lips and adjusted the bill of his hat. He decided that if he was going to be in some new world that he'd miles well explore it.

He found himself walking down a narrow, grassy path. With his hands stuffed in his pockets he looked around curiously. So far he hadn't ran into anyone or anything, so he figured he was alone this new world. That was until the sound of grass being crunched had attracted his attention. He looked over towards her, his curious stare still placed on his face. " So... I'm not alone. " he said casually.

In fact he had just been introduced to a brunette. She had ran up to his side and gulped. He had simply turned towards her, his light blue eyes staring at her. After she had shyly voiced herself, Shou had smiled at her and folded his arms behind his head. " Of course you can. I don't see why not.... Though, I'm not really sure where it is my self. " he said, lifting a brow questioningly. " Hmmm ? Why don't we try this way. " He pointed down the narrow path that he had been walking on for awhile.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Kaido Sozuki
    The Digital World

Kai and Vee stood in the forest clearing for a little bit, just resting. Some thoughts were running through the mind of the former. Is this it? This is really my destiny? Ha! It's in the name! DigiDestined! I'm destined for something! He just couldn't believe it! He was going on an adventure! One that would possibly end in his death, but adventure nonetheless! He looked to Veemon and smiled. "I can't believe it. I can't friggin' believe it!" He was about to go into a monologue about how they should live life to its fullest and what-not before he was interrupted.

"Um...excuse me? Do you know which direction File City is?" Kai turned around to find a red-haired girl and a small, puppy-like Digimon behind her.

"Well, I have a general idea." He approached her with a big smile on his face. "I think it's that-a-way, but I'm not exactly sure." He rubbed the back of his neck ruffled his hair a bit. "Well, anyways, I'm Kaido. Kaido Sozuki, but you can call me Kai." Kai extended his hand as one might do for a handshake. "That doofus over there? That's Veemon."

Veemon came running up from behind. "Doofus? You're the Doofus!" He would have started one of their petty arguments, but he figured that would make a bad impression. "But yeah. I'm Veemon!"

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Veemon Leveled up from Level 13 to Level 14

------------------------

"Finally we're there!" Agumon squeaked in joy "Yeah woohoo" Tai replied whilst panting and catching up to him "do you ever run out of energy?" "You know the answer to that Tai" Agumon replied.
    The 2 walked under a huge sign reading File City (and some more jiberish that is in binary) and before them stood buildings taller than anything in the real world, Neon lights flashing everywhere bustling alleyways of Digimon and Tamers alike people are to be warned at night roaming the streets of File City because it can get very dangerous with evil Digimon and ewvil tamers lurking about.
    "Okay Agumon quickly before they get to the Town square we need to go get some supplies!" Tai said before running into a small shop with a sign reading "Supplies" Agumon trailed behind him

"I think that's all" Tai said as he put lots of food and water into his back pack before running to the center of town with agumon trailing behind him trying not to get lost. "Okay I think they should be here withing the hour!" Tai said checking his Digivice for the time. "Oh that's right I knew I forgot something, I need to email everyone the map and where to meet us in File City" Tai said jokingly facepalming himself before sending an email through his digivice to the participants

-------------------------

((OOC: Everyone try and make your way to the town square and you may bunny with me slightly i.e. greetings and whatnot ALSO try not to make it as if this digital world is very knew to you because it has been public story-wise for a long time. Also can we not include the digidestined I will be needing them for later on in the RP for stuff.))

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

The boy folded his arms behind his head, responding positively. "Of course you can. I don't see why not... Though, I'm not really sure where it is myself." She smiled, nodding. The fact he let her tag along was enough for her. Besides, they can find it together! Speaking of which... "Hmmm? Why don't we try this way," the boy pointed down a narrow path.

"Of course!" she chirped. She started walking down the path he pointed, hoping he walked beside her. Taking in the view of the forest, she would flinch everytime she heard a branch break or a bush move. At this rate, it won't be long before she grows paranoid. She's heard of this place through shows and documentaries... but being inside of it was way different than she expected. Not only that, but she's never had a pet of any sort, so digimon would be even harder for her to befriend.

"Um... sorry to bother but," she began, "What's your name?"​

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Elsey Hale

No one came to rescue her from this stupid place. How did she even manage to get here? Her father had made certain to keep the digiworld out of their small town. Everyone had a job to do, and they couldn't spend their time off in a dreamers world. Not like Elsey couldn't understand why, the tales her father told her of the place were highly disturbing, strange creatures that would try and kill you, even if you were sleeping...

Sleeping? That's what Elsey was doing before she ended up in this forsaken place. Did whoever send that letter bring her here? If so, they had a meeting with her hand. She used her hands to push her up from the grass, once she was standing she twirled in a circle, scouting out the area.

She stopped. Behind her, a dense forest sprouted out from the ground, and in front, the grass continued. "File city," she murmured to herself. "Where would I put a city?" She began skipping across the grass. Her hands found solace in making sure that her hair was still up in the tight bun.

"Maybe the creep just wanted to ask me out on a date?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Digimon Adventure

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

The girl had seemed more than content with his path. He flashed her a smile as she started to walk ahead. " She walks like she's been here before.. " he thought. " Or maybe she's just one of those types that feeds off of other's bravery. " Having company was definitely better than being alone.

Shou walked up beside her, his hands now stuffed back into his pockets. He looked past the tree and saw a sooth of burning coal rising into the sky. " My names Shou Ryouga, its nice to meet cha. " he told her cheerfully. Suddenly he started into a small jog, his hands coming out of his pockets as he hastened. " Look there, I think that's File City ! " he hollered to her. " This is good luck if I've ever seen any. " Shou couldn't help the excited smile that had lifted his lips as he started off into a paced run. He hoped that the girl could keep up, if not than he'd have to slow down a bit but he would still be walking pretty fast.

After few paths, a wooden sign, and a small stream jump later. Shou and his companion had finally found themselves at the center of File City. He gawked at the wondrous scenery around him. " Wow ! " He took his cap off then. " This is the start of our story. " he told her as a red furred, four-nubbed creature hobbled behind him. He was sure that she wouldn't have any idea what he was talking about, but it didn't really matter if she had or not. This was the beginning of some ' Anime classic adventure. ' He would know, he'd seen just about every single one out there. Not that his friends at the school had know... It was his secret love affair...sorta. " I wonder how they hop around so quickly... " he thought aloud as he examined one of them in action.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

"My names Shou Ryouga, its nice to meet cha."

Dahlia slowed down so he got the lead, not knowing where to actually go. "Oh I forgot to-" she started, but Shou had suddenly begun to jog. "Um!" She didn't know what to do except follow, so she started to jog after him. "D-don't worry! I'll catch up!" she let out, in case she were to trip or anything of the sort. She noticed how he got his hands out from his pockets and rushed forward. When she looked ahead, she noticed a small city int he distance. 'Is that... File City?' she thought to herself, amazed.

"Look there, I think that's File City!" he hollered to her. "This is good luck if I've ever seen any." She smiled, happy to see him this excited.

"Yes! It really is!" she replied, finally catching up to him. They kept running at the same pace until they came across a wooden sign and a stream. By then Dahlia was exhausted, and began to slow down. Despite that she managed to keep up, although when they stopped, she literally fell to her knees and panted for air.

"Wow! This is the start of our story," Shou had said with excitement. Dahlia looked up, taking in the view of the place. He noticed his hat was off, revealing his short brown hair. "I wonder how they hop around so quickly...," he kept talking, making Dahlia turn and look at what he was looking at. Digimon of all kinds were here, and it peaked her curiosity.

"I...umm....oh my... um," she finally got some air as she slowly got up. "Sorry if I didn't introduce myself earlier... my name is Dahlia Serena!" she smiled, her hands clasping together. "Thank you for... being with me. I almost got attacked by a digimon and... well, I accidentally hit it, and it flew, and I felt so bad, and-and... yeah," she stopped, seeing as she suddenly started to speak fast and thought Shou would find her weird.​

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
  • Sarah Lonoran- The Arrival

"Well, I have a general idea." The boy approached her with a big smile on his face. "I think it's that-a-way, but I'm not exactly sure." He rubbed the back of his neck ruffled his hair a bit.
    "Alright,sorry if I asked," said Sarah.
    "Well, anyways, I'm Kaido. Kaido Sozuki, but you can call me Kai." Kai extended his hand as one might do for a handshake. Sarah grabbed his hand and shook it. "That doofus over there? That's Veemon." The blue-digmon called Veemon came running up from behind. "Doofus? You're the Doofus! But yeah. I'm Veemon!" exclaimed Veemon.
    "I'm Sarah Lonoran," said Sarah as she shook his hand and smiled. "This puppy-like digimon is Salamon, but I call her Lily." introduced Sarah as she picked up Lily in her arms.
    "I'm Lily! Nice to meet you!" said Lily with a big smile.
    "Hey, since we are going to the same place, lets go together!" said Sarah as she set Lily on her head. "You are going to File City, right?" asked Sarah, unsure if Kai was going or not.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Kaido Sozuki
    New Friends​

"I'm Sarah Lonoran," said Sarah as she shook his hand and smiled. "This puppy-like digimon is Salamon, but I call her Lily."

"I'm Lily! Nice to meet you!" said Lily with a big smile. The pair seemed as if they were friendly. "Hey, since we are going to the same place, lets go together! You are going to File City, right?"

Kai smiled at their suggestion. "That sounds like a great plan to me!" A lovely lady? Wanting to go with me? Who am I to object? He looked to Veemon and smiled. "Well, buddy, we have new friends!"

Veemon couldn't help but snicker. " Yeah. That sounds like fun." He winked at the gorgeous boy.

Kai mouthed a silent 'Knock it off' to his digital partner, hoping that Sarah and Lily didn't catch it. "Anyways, let's go. We're bound to find File City sooner or later!" With that he started marching south with his companions, both old and new.

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
  • Sarah Lonoran- New Companions

"That sounds like a great plan to me!" Kai smiled. He turned to look at Veemon. "Well, buddy, we have new friends!". Sarah noticed that the Veemon snickered.
    " Yeah. That sounds like fun," said Veemon. Sarah looked up at Lily.
    "Lily. We have new companions," said Sarah and Lily smiled big.
    "Yay! More friends, more adventure!" exclaimed Lily.
    "Anyways, let's go. We're bound to find File City sooner or later!" With that, Kai started marching south.
    "Wait up!" yelled Sarah, catching up to Kai as she put one hand on Lily to make sure she didn't fall off her head. When she catched up, she walked in front of Kai and turned to walk backwards.
    "So, i'm just curious, but how did you meet Veemon?" asked Sarah.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Kaido Sozuki
    On the Road Again...Oh I Just Can't Wait to Get On the Road Again

"So, i'm just curious, but how did you meet Veemon?" Sarah began to walk backwards in front of him

Kai laughed. "Well, I've been stuck with him for about...a year and a half now." Kai shuddered as he remembered his life before Veemon...It wasn't pretty. "Well...I don't like to talk about before then." He coughed and cleared his throat. "Anyways, I was wandering around and he just...found me. There's no other way to explain it."

"Yeah, that about sums it up." Veemon chimed in. "Hey, hey, do you guys think I can breath fire?"

"Veemon, you can't breath fire. You've tried. Multiple times." Kai laughed a bit. He didn't know why, but Veemon was dead set on breathing fire. "Perhaps when you can digivolve." He smiled. "Anyways, what about you and Lily? What's your story?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Digimon Adventure

Shou Ryouga - Tamer
    Sol - ????

Shou placed his hat back over his head, adjusting it with a wide grin on his face. The Digimon that he had been looking at had finally filled his interest. " Well that's enough of that. " he said, raising from his crouch and listening in to what Dahlia had to say. He turned towards and tapped the tip of one of his shoes against the ground, all while keeping his eyes on her. " You were attacked huh ? " pried Shou. Her claims were a little wild to him, considering all he had met was nice Digimon, but their was something about her tone that said she was speaking the truth. So he would go with his gut instinct and believe her too. He flashed her a kindly smile before placing his hand on both of her shoulders. " Well you don't have to worry about that anymore. I have a habit for protecting others. " he explained to her.

His hands fell from her shoulders and afterwards he walked a bit from her. They were told to wait at File City for Tai, but it actually never occurred to him that Tai may be in a different part of the city. He guessed that he and Dahlia were at least in the center of the city or maybe in downtown area of it. He scratched his head a bit, his brown hair ruffled in between his fingers. " Dahlia, So these... Digimons, They can be evil too ? "

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Dahlia Serena
    Digimon Adventure! (IC)

"You were attacked huh?"

She glanced at him, nodding. "But it's my fault... maybe I stepped into his home or hit him by accident... I know he's not really bad, just got scared maybe? Oh my, I feel bad for hitting that poor creature with a bat-like thingy now," she said as she gently bit the nail on her thumb while her other arm shyly hid behind her. That was when he placed his hands on her shoulders, making her blush a bit.

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore. I have a habit for protecting others." She smiled back, feeling all warm and secure with him. Before she could say anything however, his hands dropped back to his sides. He took a few steps away from her, then turned to glance at her. "Dahlia, So these... Digimons, They can be evil too?"

She stopped to think about it. Not knowing how to answer it. "Well um... maybe. But I know everybody has a good side to them! It's hard, sometimes, to find their good side... but not everybody can be nice right away so...," she stopped to think about it some more. "So maybe? Not completely though, I hope." With that said, she glanced around. Where do they go now? Where do they meet Tai? Suddenly, her device began to glow.

Surprised, she took it out and checked what was going on. There was an e-mail... from Tai! It showed a map and the location to meet him up at. "Um... I think you got the E-mail too, didn't you?"​

Back