• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Changes of Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
Years
  • ((We're going to go ahead and start, if that is okay. Reserved spots can PM me the sign ups, and we will go from there.))

Arc 1

Awaken to Reality

Morning filled the atmosphere, and the sun, yet again, began to rise. The morning was cool and as time was moving, so was Matsu. A young boy, age seventeen, whose eyes were a sky blue color, hair was black and average height and average weight. He pushed himself out of bed and felt a sudden sensation of relief, no school today, he thought. But still yet, he had work. "They're making me work on a day off, and making me go in earlier?" he muttered. It was that time of the year again, slow and hasty. He wasn't ready to go to work, but he forced himself to get up and get dressed. It wouldn't be a normal day for Matsu, as he usually would think that, 'life repeats itself, day after day.' He finally ran downstairs, and to his surprise, not a single one of his parents were awake. With no time to waste, he plunged through the front door, sprinting down the road. This time, something odd caught his eye, it was, it was a... egg. "Whoa! That is a big egg..." he mumbled, it was something that Matsu had to get. Don't ask...

Chasing this egg down the road, he finally caught up to it, carefully grabbing onto it. Lifting to eye level, he noticed weird markings, gold markings of some sort. This wasn't any ordinary egg. Deciding to skip work, he sprinted his way home, plunging through the front door, once again, and making his way upstairs and into his room. Letting the egg rest, rest carefully on his covers, which kept the thing warm and snug. A sudden vibration rubbed through his pocket, and suddenly, Matsu grabbed his phone, carefully pulling it out. The thing wouldn't stop vibrating, and soon it brought to his attention that the egg had to be doing something to it. He quickly pointed toward the egg, watching, as it seemed magic began to work, it changed in the blink of an eye. This new device was circular, but yet it was white and purple. As he thought it was strange enough, the egg began to hatch, change, it transformed. A small white creature was before him, watching as it began to change twice more. Next, it was a purple cat, with a smiley face, with sharp teeth, on his stomach.

"Wha.. What are you?" Matsu asked, watching as the creature smiled, "...And what is this?" he again asked, holding the device to the creature's face.

"I'm a Digimon, I'm Impmon.... And that, is a symbol, your life-line, that let's me know you are the chosen... My Tamer."

"I'll feel you in on what I know... There was something that happened to our world, it was erased, by some virus, known as The Prion, its cancer-like form, quickly erupted, conquering ever piece of data, but, but the core of The Digital World, it was, was still alive. Thus, recreating this world. But, Yggdrasil, known as the lord and creator of our world, made everything right. Yet, he noticed that a piece of the Prion was alive in the very piece that saved the world, the core. His army will stop at nothing and yet...." Impmon stopped... Suddenly, disappearing..

"Hey! What??" Matsu shouted, he was ready for anything, but suddenly, he felt the sensation run over himself, he know, quickly felt changed. As time went on, he quickly disappeared himself, falling into a portal of some sort, that he was falling full force through...

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Nathaniel watched as the small red spiked creature embraced him, speaking the word "friend" softly. Nathan was little cautious about the creature "hmmm Hey little...guy "his voice was a little shaken with fear, He stood up and tried to shake the creature off of his chest, but had no luck

The creature held on to him tightly, enduring the head pushing and shaking of the body.

Nathan tried for hours to get the creature off of him and after a moment he gave up, He dropped down on the shag carpet, an begin to chuckle, A giant smile stretched across his face "You're tough, little guy... what's your name " given the fact that he hadn't tried to attack me or kill me, I guessed that he was a nice creature.

The creature looked up at him with intense, endless black eyes "I don't know, I was born here in this environment with you; I was hoping you knew "the creature spoke very softly and somewhat timid.

Nathan grinned at the creature "Well, let's make a deal if you let go of me... I'll let you stay here for awhile"

The creature's eyes begin to glisten with hope "Really... Ok "the creature let loose its grip.

Nathan watched the creature jump off of him and on his bed "A...how were you doing that... you don't have any arms?"

The creature continuously bounced up and down on Nathan's bed "I...don't...Know...I...just...didn't...want...to...let ....go....of....you"

Nathan's eyes followed the crimson ball as it bounced on the bed" okayyyy let's stop the bouncing "Nathan caught the creature by the bottom.

The creature politely smiled at him "I like you Nathan"

Nathan looked at the creature "You know my name" he put him down on back down on his bed, which afterward he quickly resume bouncing, Nathan walked around the room and picked up the egg shells "So you really don't have anywhere to go "

"Well I know I'm a digimon... and that I live in the digital world, but I like it here Nathan" the creature took a giant leap and landed on Nathan's head.

Nathan quickly fell to the ground, due to the uneven weight on his head, Nathan in the digimon laugh in unison "Renkae"

"Huh what's a Renkae "the digimon was obviously confused

"That's your new name : Renkae, you said you didn't have a name right" Nathan sat up in gain a cheerful expression.

"Hmmm Renkae, I like the name, thanks Nathan "the digimon let out a loud *yawn* and quickly jumped into Nathan's lap "all of sudden I am sleepy Nathan"

Suddenly a loud voiced echoed up to Nathan's room "Nathan Time for Dinner "A loud stern voice yelled up for him

"Ok dad I'm coming down "Nathan looked down to his lap "Ok renkae time for you to get " Nathan looked down only to see Renkae was asleep in his lap, Nathan started to grin. He softly picked him up in put him in the chair in his room, covering him with a thin blanket " good night new buddy " As Nathan left his room, he flip the switch cutting out all the lights. " C'ya in the morning"

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • It was the height of summer... the sun was shining, and there was barely a cloud in the glorious blue sky. There was a slight breeze causing the trees to sway slowly, and providing a slight cooling effect to the blazing sunshine. All in all, it was a beautiful day.

On the roof of a school gym, a young man seemed to be enjoying this rare day of sunshine in the British summer. Lying back on his rucksack, the boy looked completely relaxed and contented...

"Hey kid how did you get up here!?!" came a voice from behind Ben.

Ben sighed, a day of lounging around ruined. He opened his eyes and slowly rolled over to see who had yelled at him. Ben saw the man moving towards him, so hopped to his feet. Then, with surprising ease, Ben hopped off the side of the roof and slid down the drainpipe, landing softly on the ground. He then ran to the edge of the school grounds and hopped over the fence onto the road running parallel.

Ben then stopped and yawned loudly. He didn't really know what do with himself now, his plan of lounging around all day on the top of the Gym was out of the window. After an hour of walking around, Ben got bored and decided to head home.

Upon reaching his house, Ben walked in and fell onto the couch. Lying down, he flicked the television on. 'What a great way to spend such a great day' Ben thought, yawning and flicking on a movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZ

"Huh, what?" said Ben, clumsily jumping up and falling off the sofa. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, he must have fallen asleep watching the movie. He looked out of the window, and saw that the sun was beginning to set... he must have slept for hours.

BZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZ

Ben looked over at his phone, which was still vibrating. Yawning, he lazily picked his phone up and went to answer it... only to see that there was no call coming up on the screen. The screen was going crazy, and was filled with 1's and 0's. The phone then began to glow brightly and change shape, becoming rounder and more bulky. When the glowing had stopped, Ben saw the phone (if you could still call it that) had changed colour as well, with a blue centrepiece on a silver exterior. Ben only had one thought on the subject...

'What the...'

Ben looked down at the device in his hand that had once been his phone. It was still vibrating and making odd noises... and it seemed like the vibrations were getting faster! Ben looked up and saw that the TV was going mad as well, with 1's and 0's covering the screen, running into the next room he saw the same was happening to their PC... which wasn't even turned on! Every electrical appliance in the house was going crazy because of this device his phone had somehow turned into. Ben had to get rid of it.

He ran to the front door, pulled it open and sprinted outside. However, instead of running out onto his street, Ben found himself falling, the strange device in his hand still vibrating madly...

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Yay! An extremely early morning post! ... zzz.)

"Man. Whatever you are, you're pretty lucky." Chris laughed, cradling the small creature in his arms. "Felix. That means "luck" in Latin, right? Plus, it's better than Spike or Rover." Chris laughed at his own lame joke. "So, does it sound good?"

Before he knew it, Felix leaped out of his arms and onto his bed. Without warning, he began to emit a bright light, changing shape and size as well. A jet black horn grew out of the top of his head, and he began to take on a more round body type. Orange fur grew on Felix's body and his eyes turned blood red. It was then Chris' phone began to vibrate. Chris reached into his pocket and pulled it out. Much like Felix, his phone began to give off a bright light. He only watched as his phone became some sort of silver and blue-striped device.

"What... What is-...?"Chris stuttered, still in shock about how all this was happening.

"It's a Digivice."

Chris frantically looked around the room for the source of the voice, expecting someone, maybe his parents or sister to be in the room, but there was no one there. After a moment, his eyes ultimately fell on the creature sitting on his bed. "Was that...?"

"Me?" Felix responded, causing Chris to jump back a bit. "Of course. I'm a Digimon."

Chris stared at the creature for a moment before letting finally out a crazed laugh. "No... I've got to be dreaming, or insane. Maybe I passed out or something during practice. Or maybe-"

"Hey!" Felix interrupted, jumping (walking?) forwards towards Chris. "This is real. You're not dreaming. You have been chosen."

"Chosen? For what? And what are you anyways?" Before Felix could answer, he once again began to glow, but at the same time, he started to become more transparent and somewhat distant. The "Digivice" he was holding also began to go haywire, beeping and vibrating loudly. "Whoa! Hey!" Chris yelled, putting out a hand to grab the creature, only to pass straight through.

"I told you, I'm a Digimon... And also, I'm your partner."

Suddenly, a strange sensation filled Chris' body. Like his whole body was falling asleep. Another flash of light blinded him, and before he knew it, he was free falling through some sort of portal with the Digivice still shrieking in his hand.

Last edited:

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • After school as he normally did, when football season is over, TaySean got on his motorcycle and drove far off to a hill located in the mountains. Where he goes to get away from the people he considered insolent fools, He usually find himself sitting up there till night fall, sometimes even days. Just thinking, meditating and working out, Even though he is highly popular only due to be captain of the football team, he doesn't find himself going to the social events.

TaySean, "This, This can not be my destiny" standing up on the edge of the hill balling up his fist "i refuse, to be held back by this generations so called, calling."
    "I have to set my own path, build my own way, create my own destiny."

Clouds began to shape, grow dark in color and move in a circular motion.

TaySean, looking towards the sky, while taking a deep breathe slowly opening his eyes, "I smell rain, a storm is coming" Beginning to turn around.
    TaySean slipped and began to slide downhill, he grab the edge of the hill and began to pulled himself up. Looking upward towards the sky as he began to pull himself up,
    Lighting was striking from a distances, but could still be seen clear as day.
    As he finally climbed back to his feet, he look towards the sky to catch his breathe, and he notice several beams of light fallen towards the city.
    One flew directly over his he and had seem have landed somewhere in his neighborhood.
    TaySean, Squinting his eyes, He ran toward his motorcycle and took off.

He followed the light and it seem have to disappeared,
    TaySean, searched for hours riding the street in the rain, going inside of the house.
    Spoiler:

Mom, voice coming from inside her room " TaySean, I was worrying about you, i called your cell phone. why didn't you pick up?"
    TaySean, "It was raining i didn't want to damage it in the rain."
    Mom, "ok, next time call or something, your food is in the refrigerator."
    TaySean, "Ok, Thanks" warming up his food and going into his room closing and locking his door

As he was changing clothes, a bright light was glowing behind him
    TaySean, Turning around, "What the..."
    Electricity was covering and surrounding his computer.
    TaySean, Squinting his eyes "what is happening" He quickly wrap a towel around him and grab a katana that his farther gave to him
    The Computer displayed an image of egg
    Spoiler:

The light brightened and TaySean shielded his eyes with the blade of the katana.

BanchoLeomon Burst mode, Stood in front of him
    TaySean, caught only a quick glimpse of the digimon, before the light disappeared, along with it would seem the digimon.
    TaySean, Feeling something at his feet, swinging the blade in a downward position and he looking down. "who or what are you?"
    ???, clinching up, taking a shallow "I'm Popomon" "can you move that please"
    Spoiler:

TaySean, "Popomon... what are you?" moving the blade
    Popomon, "I'm a digimon"
    TaySean, "well, what do you want" turning a putting on clothes
    Popomon, "........."
    TaySean, "Popomon" Turning around
    Popomon, eating
    TaySean, "Aye, deep breathe, fine what ever" walking out closing the door and fixing some more food and returning.
    coming in closing the door and turning to face the room, with a vague look on his face
    "what happened to you?"
    ???, I digivolve
    Spoiler:

TaySean, "So what are you now?"
    ???, I'm Liollmon now, i just needed to regain my strength.
    TaySean, "I figured out what you are its all over the internet, about digimon. But what do you want with me?"
    Liollmon, "There was something that happened to our world, it was erased, by some virus, known as The Prion, its cancer-like form, quickly erupted, conquering ever piece of data, but, but the core of The Digital World, it was, was still alive. Thus, recreating this world. But, Yggdrasil, known as the lord and creator of our world, made everything right. Yet, he noticed that a piece of the Prion was alive in the very piece that saved the world, the core. His army will stop at nothing."
    TaySean, grabbing his cell phone, "that means this should"
    The cell phone began to glow red and black
    Spoiler:

TaySean, "i knew it. So how do we get into the digital world?"
    Liollmon, "Don't know"
    TaySean, "What?"
    Liollmon, "I Don't Know"
    TaySean, 'Wow" Pulping down on his bed "You got me all excited and stuff, and now, never mind, i need some rest" laying down

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    (OOC: Thanks for letting me join! This is gonna be fun!)

The streets of Shibuya were as crowded as ever, the warm day only increasing the size of the crowds. A least, that's how it appeared to seventeen year old Nao Namazaki anyway. The three siblings were walking carefully through the streets, unwilling to get separated at the time. He sighed dramatically and ruffled his black locks, which he had inherited from his mother. Today, in his so awesomely correct opinion, sucked. Their parents had to cancel their returning flight, so they weren't coming home to visit anytime soon. Again.

He glanced toward his younger sisters. Kaori, of course, hadn't even glanced up from what she was watching, but he could see the faint smile of amusement on her face. Mei was staring at him, concern and confusion in her deep grey eyes. Nao couldn't help but grin. She was such a gentle person.

"What's up Mei? I know I'm handsome but I don't want to date my imouto-chan. No offense." She giggled softly, moving her brown hair from her face.

"You sighed. You're usually not a depressed person," she explained.

"Aw, you were worried?" he asked playfully, making her laugh again. "Hey Ri-chan, come join in the merrymaking!"

This time she looked up, revealing the small teardrop-shaped creature in her arms. Nao's smile faltered for a moment and then he relaxed, reminding himself that the creature meant no harm to them. Amaya was one of them now. Night rain Amaya, a shy and timid creature who had come to them as an egg in the street only the day before. Amaya, a being who fought tooth and nail for survival and had chosen his spacey sister as a partner.

He blinked as a hand was waved wildly in his face. Mei was staring at him again.

"You spaced out," she stated, guessing his emotions. He grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just thinking."

"Don't overdo it now," Kaori chided lightly. "From what Amaya tells me, the Digital World is a complicated place." Her soft, clipped voice would startle nearly everyone else, but Nao was used to it. Absently the girl fingered the lavender and pink device in her right hand. Amaya smiled shyly and shifted to a more comfortable position.

"T-The D-Digital World is in d-danger," she mumbled. "Kaori will help me stop the Prion and Royal Knights." Kaori nodded, expression flat and calm.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo slowly arose after falling off his bed the little creature still giggling, Beo was shocked at the sight and realized that this thing had hatched from that egg that he had found earlier.

"What are you?" Beo asked as he approached the little guy and slowly started to pat it on his head. There was no response it seemed as though the creature could not talk and Beo sighed before plumping down next to it on his bed. Suddenly Beo saw a light shinning from his desk and a loud vibration.

"Ah my phone! Whose calling my at this hour?" Beo asked as he quickly opened his desk drawer to find his phone had changed shape into some new device it was a more circular device and it was black with an orange outline. "What happened to my phone?" Beo asked puzzled as he scratched his head.

"Oh it's your digivice!" a squeaky voice said from behind as Beo jumped to see a different creature sitting on his bed. This creature was much different then the other in was a light pinkish color and was more rounder. It had two big happy eyes and a huge grin, along with a pair of long curvy ears on it's head. The creature then started to bounce towards Beo.

"My names Koromon and i'm your partner digimon!" He said happily bouncing around Beo's feet. "Were gonna have so much fun together!" Koromon shouted still bouncing.

"Partner? Digimon? whats going on here?" Beo asked before wrapping his arms around Koromon, "and calm down before you wake my parents thats the last thing we need.

"Sorry Beo, anyways you've been chosen and i've been chosen to be your digimon" Koromon said in a serious manner before Beo's digivice started to glow and vibrate once again he looked to see Koromon shinning a bright light and growing taller while changing shape. Now standing in front of Beo was a miniture sized orange dinosaur.

"I'm not gonna lie that is pretty cool Koromon!" Beo said with an intrigued look on his face.

"Thanks but now i'm an Augumon." he replied before Beo looked at him.

"Hmm so you change names every time you change form?" Beo asked.

"Yup!" Augumon replied.

"Ok then would you mind if I came up with a nickname for you?" Beo asked while stroking his chin trying to think of one.

"Of course not Beo" Augumon said.

"Ok then hmm let's see you need a seriously kick ass name... ummm how about... ISSAC!" Beo shouted loudly in excitiment as Augumno nodded with a smile. "Ok then so now do you want to explain to me what i've been chosen for?"

"Of course well you see...." Issac stopped as he started to glow and vanish right before Beo's eyes.

"Issac?? what the heck was I dreaming?" Beo asked stunned before looking down noticing that his digivice was glowing in his hand and also that his own body was slowly vanishing before completely being sent through some kind of portal.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
  • ((Sorry, guys. I haven't been on lately, I just figured out that I have a bacteria in my stomach, which can cause stomach cancer, but there is no worry for that, cause I'm taking medicine. :D But, on another note, I had to go to the ER... So yeah, I'm back and will continue to post. Note: When I am off, for at least a couple of days; Continue to post, and carry on, until I come back and move the plot for us. :) If you know what I mean by move. . . .))

Matsu, free-falling through this mysterious portal, was becoming sick, but as he though of vomiting, he suddenly smacked face first onto a plain, of green pastures, rolling across the hills.. "Oh.. This isn't even right. Why in the world must I even be having this dream?" he muttered, forcing himself to his knees, and suddenly being plowed into the ground again, as Impmon came crushing down.

"Gosh! What now?!" the infuriated cat yelled, noticing that it was Matsu, whose body protected his fall, "Oh, well, shouldn't have been in my way." he insisted, wiping his shoulders, and then facing toward the East. This place looked so familiar to Impmon, but yet, he knew he had to have came upon it once, as of course this is his home world.

"Uh... Well, just make sure you never, ever, do that again. Plus, where in the world are we? Is this still the human world?" he asked this creature, whom he was just getting to know. Still yet, this was becoming weird, as the green pasture, suddenly became a dark wasteland, as parts of land began to disintegrate into data, and left what was holes in the Digital World. "What happened?!"

"It is just a mirage, this is what our world looks like now, and it is up to us, us.. To save it. I won't let you back out of this, we're into this together, and we're never going to back down. I will claw you down, if you dare not to help save my world, as of course I can't trade you in for someone who would.. You're my chosen.." Impmon became startled, as soon, he began to see a large portal ascend from the atmosphere, falling at a speed that resembled the destruction of this world, in the first place.

"I will help... Sure, you seem like you're stubborn, which I will have to help you with, but you have a deal!" he extended his hand, grabbing onto the cat-like monster's hand, shaking it. But, as curious as to what that portal was going to do, he drawn Matsu's attention toward it. And soon, they both fell into shock, as soon, what was to come, was just back-up.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • The Next Morning...

The sun shined through Nathan's windowsill, the sun illuminated the side of Nathan's face, casting a yellow shade on his face. Nathan turned on his side moving from the light of the sun, pulling the covers up over his head. Suddenly Nathan's cell phone begins to beep. "Ughnnnn...Where is it" Nathan reached on his desk, patting it down trying to find his cell phone; he finally laid his hand on an object that had a distinct shape to it. Nathan eyes pooped open as he tried to figure out what the object was. Then he begin to fill something heavy on him. Nathan turned to look at the object; his eyes widened "HAAAAAAAAA"

Spoiler:

"A why are you screaming buddy "the creature seemed to know me, but I didn't know him. The creature dropped on his bed and crossed his legs.

Nathan sat up quickly pushing himself to one end of the bed trying to separate himself from the creature "Hmmmm... who are you. Nathan wrapped his arms around his knees, and begins to look around; the first thing he was looked around for was the little creature that was in the blanket last night "A! What happened to renkae, did you eat him "Nathan said this with a serious voice with a little bit of fear.

The creatures head tilted a little "A buddy it's me... " The creature begins to crawl up to Nathan " Renkae"

Nathan focused on his face and begins to see the little renake he looked after last night "Renkae "Nathan spoke his name slowly. Nathan begin to feel more relaxed "Renkae is that really you"

Renkae nodded his head up and down

"Meenn what happened to you buddy, you're so much cooler "Nathan got off of the bed and looked back down at the desk "Huh..... That's not my cell phone.... What is this thing "Nathan was obviously confused?

Renkae hopped off the bed and walked up to him " Well buddy that's your D-power, It nice isn't it."

Nathan threw the D-power in the thrash, and he begin to look around his room "now where's my cell phone"

Renkae eyes widen " Wahhhh Nathan" Renkae ran quickly to the trash can and picked it back up" Nathan this our link, our bond"

Nathan turned and looked at him "Our link" Nathan picked it out of renkae's hand " Ok buddy let's talk " Nathan sat down on his chair

Renkae sat down Criss cross again "Wellll basically you're my chosen tamer, which means me and you are connected. Not to mention that thing in your hand is a D-power, it's our bond. What happened to me is call digivolution I don't know that much about it except it makes us digimon stronger" Renkae explain the concept of Digimon to him for at least 20 minutes.

Nathan finally stood up "Okay I understand, so what's going to happen now renkae"

"Well now will be going to the digital world "Renkae stood up beside Nathan and twisted his body towards the computer.

"What are you doing renkae?"

"Point your D-power to the Computer"

Nathan pointed the D-power, suddenly the computer begins to start an application that Nathan had never seen, and a screen popped up and begins to shine. Two hands reached out the computer and grabbed them "Renkae what's going on "Nathan yelled this at the top of his lungs

Renkae was calm which was unusual because they was being dragged through a computer. "Calm down Nathan this is, our destiny"

Nathan reached for the screen as he tried so desperately to climb back through the computer

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Ah... My head." Chris said, holding his head with one hand and rubbing his eyes with another as he sat up. As his vision came back into focus, he could see trees and shrubbery around him, like he was in some sort of forest. The forest smelled damp, and noises that sounded similar to a chirp sounded from the forest. The device from earlier laid next to him, beeping wildly for a moment before stopping. Chris picked up the device and fumbled it in his hand for a moment. "Uh... What just happened?"

"Easy." A familiar voice exclaimed from behind, "You're now in the Digital World"

Chris slowly turned to see the source of the voice, only to see some sort of lizard-like a creature about 2¾ feet tall staring right back at him. It had a long horn on his head with markings that resembled those of electric circuitry and an alligator-like tail. The creature's eyes were red and its belly had a sky blue pattern, with symmetric pink motifs. The striped fur on the top of its head was also spiked up in a messy fashion. Chris and the creature stared blankly at each other for a moment.

"Felix?" Chris questioned, staring at the creature.

"Of course. Why?" Felix responded, giving a sly grin.

"You look... different..."

"Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment." Chris just stared Felix for a moment before he continued. "I'm a Gabumon. I Digivolved again. Geez, don't humans know anything?"

Ignoring the comment, Chris took a look around. "Where are we anyways?"

"The Digital World." He responded rolling his eyes. "Don't you know that? I thought you would know some of this."

"Sorry, the whole *Chosen* thing didn't come with a manual." All of a sudden, the gravity of the statement hit him at once. "Wait… the Digital World!?" Chris' eyes grew wide as he stopped looking around and gazed at Felix. "How did we get here!? What about everything back in my world?!" He grabbed Felix by the shoulders and began to shake him. "I got a game tomorrow! Crap, my Coach is going to kill me." Chris looked past Felix. "Granted, this is pretty cool..."

Felix brought one of his clawed hands and brushed off Chris' off of his shoulders. "Do you mind? This fur is dry clean only. And don't we have bigger problems? This world, my world, is in trouble. And we need you to help save it."

Chris took a breath to calm down and glanced at everything around him. "In trouble? How? It looks fine."

No sooner had he said that, the landscape around them began to shift. Soon instead of a forest filled with green, Chris and Felix were surrounded by dead trees, all of which looked like they had been burned down. As rapidly as it appeared, the landscaped changed back to normal.

"How about now?" Felix mumbled, looking at Chris' gaping look.

"How is that-?"

The Gabumon interrupted Chris with a sigh before continuing on. "Our World… Is in trouble. And Digimon everywhere need you to help. Only the chosen can save it. And you, you are one of the chosen, and my partner." Felix offered a reptilian hand to Chris. "So how 'bout it?"

Without hesitation, Chris grabbed the claw. "If someone needs my help, I guess I should give it. Partners it is, then" He grinned before using his free hand to ruffle the fur on top of the creature's head. "So, it this fur really dry clean only, or are you just messing with me?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Ah what happened??" Beo asked sitting up off the ground, feeling a huge lump on the back of his head.. He started looking around and noticed he was near a gigantic lake of some sort, it was actually a beautiful sight with a little breeze and the sun shinning it made him calm and relaxed..

He felt the ground next to him to see that his digivice was still beeping and flashing before finally stopping. "Oh so that wasn't a dream then" he thought to himself before Issac approached him from behind.

"Of course not silly, welcome to the digiworld" Issac shouted as Beo stood up.

"The digiworld huh, well exactly why am I here again, and is there any chance i'll be back for my football game on friday?" Beo questioned his new friend.

"Your here because your chosen to help us, with my help as your partner, and um whats football?" Issac asked as Beo sighed.

"Help you with what everything around here looks fine to me, and football is...." Beo paused as the sceneary around him began to change, the lake went from a beautiful blue color to being completly dark black, the sunshine went away and the sky was shrouded in darkness.. The wind that was once blowing was like a heavy fog now.

"This is what your here to help us with... Our world is in trouble by a some strange virus and you and the other chosen people are the only ones who can help" Issac said with a sad look on his face. Beo seeing the look on his face took a few steps towards him... He could never turn down anyone who needed help never.

"Hey don't worry buddy i'll help you I promise you I won't give up until your world is safe from this virus!" Beo shouted throwing his fist into the air as a smile once again came to Issac's face.

"Yay! Were gonna be best friends forever the little orange dinosaur shouted wrapping his claws around Beos legs giving him a hug.

"So what exactly should we do now?" Beo asked as Issac released the hug and began to speak.

"Well I would say we head inland and maybe search for the other chosen people" Issac said as Beo nodded in agreement and the two took off.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • THUD!!!!

"Ergh," Ben moaned, rubbing the back of his throbbing head.

Looking up, he saw that he was lying in a landscape of green fields and rolling hills. There was a small lake and some woodland off to his left and the weather was beautiful, all in all it was very pleasant... which meant Ben almost certainly wasn't still in England. Turning around, Ben saw something which confirmed that he definitely wasn't in England. A creature that looked like a green goblin brandishing a wooden club was charging towards him.

"What are you..." Ben began, before having to duck to avoid a swinging club. Quickly deciding he needed to get away from the creature, Ben began running. He made for the woods, as the cover would make hiding easier. Looking over his shoulder, Ben saw the goblin creature was gaining on him... having taken his eye of the path ahead, Ben tripped and fell over a tree root. Ben rolled over and saw the goblin creature was almost on top of him, he was a sitting duck...

"Baby Breath!" came a voice from behind Ben, and a hot fiery ball flew over his shoulder and smashed into the onrushing goblin. Ben turned and saw a small blue dragon with red wings and horns standing behind him. The creature had sharp claws and teeth, and looked very fearsome... Ben decided he would not want to get on this creatures bad side.

The goblin struggled back to its feet, before charging at the dragon. The goblin swung its club at the dragons head, but the dragon ducked.

"Tail Smash!" yelled the dragon, before smashing its hefty tail into the goblin which seemed to fall apart and evaporate. The dragon then turned to Ben.

"Are you okay?" it asked.

"You talk???" asked Ben shocked.

"Yes, I am Dracomon. I was drawn to your digivice."

"Digivice?" asked Ben.

"It's the blue device you are holding in your left hand." Explained Dracomon, "It represents the link between a digimon and its tamer."

"What's a digimon?" asked Ben.

"A digital monster," said Dracomon, "You are currently in the digital world. This world is in great danger, and I need your help to save it. That is why you were sent here. Will you help me?"

"Well I guess I owe you," said Ben, "You did just save my life..."

"Excellent," said Dracomon, "We will need to find the rest of the tamers immediately..."

"There are more tamers..." Ben cut in, "Humans like me?"

"Yes and we must find them immediately!" said Dracomon seriously.

"More humans? You bet let's go!" said Ben enthusiastically. Having more humans around him might make this place seem a little less weird, "But what exactly is wrong with this world? It looks lovely to me..."

Just as Ben finished, the landscape changed from beautiful scenery to a dark wasteland.

"It is infected with a virus which we must stop..." said Dracomon sadly.

Ben nodded, "let's go..."

Last edited:

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • Middle of the night...

TaySean: (waking up and walking to the balcony looking outwards the city and then sighing)
    Liollmon: "You couldn't sleep either, huh" (sitting on top of roof, right above taysean head)
    TaySean: "naw, not at all"
    Liollmon: (jumping down, and walking across the hand rail)
    TaySean: "you know you have a long name"
    Liollmon: "O" (Jumping over his head in a twirling motion) "Well give me a name"
    TaySean: (looking at him from the corner of his eye) (smirking)
    (Jumping off the balcony)
    Liollmon: (pupil dilating and jumping downward)
    TaySean: (landing firmly on his motorcycle, head downward) (head lifting slowly revealing, red cat like eyes)
    Spoiler:

Liollmon: (Landing on the gas tank of the motorcycle, eyes resembling TaySean)
    "Was you trying to lose me"
    TaySean: "No just checking some theories"
    Liollmon: "So about that name"
    TaySean: (Lifting his right eye brow, knocking him off the bike)
    (reeving the engine and taking off with a burn out)
    Liollmon: (just standing there, choking on the dirt, and dust that accumulated from the tire) (then he disappeared)

The two race each other to the top the hill, where Tay'Sean usually sat on top of the hill everyday after school...

TaySean: (getting off his motorcycle and walking to the edge)
    Liollmon: (Just appearing in mid air and dropping by his foot)
    TaySean: "Kiru"
    Liollmon: "Kiru, huh"
    TaySean: "So are we connect so much as i share some of the same abilities,"
    Kiru: "Yea, you have my abilities, you feel my pain, you can see what i see, hear my thoughts, Were Bio-Mergers" (walking ahead of taysean, standing on the edge)
    TaySean: "figured as much"
    Kiru: "I'm hungry again"
    TaySean: "You just ate, and my food i might add"
    Kiru: (rolling over, but tay.............)
    TaySean: "Go grab one of those fish down there,"
    Kiru: (looking downward) "in there, in that water"
    TaySean: "yea, in that pond, there is some fish in there, I've caught plenty of fish there."
    Kiru: (looking at him sarcastically) "No, then my fur get all mess up,"
    TaySean, "So you didn't get my hair, that much i learned"
    Kiru: (looking, at him and turning his head) "No, way i want that.... i have no idea, what color your hair is"
    TaySean: (Frowning raising up his right eye brow)
    O, Really (Pushing him over the hill)
    Kiru: (began to fall)
    TaySean: (walked away, and got on his motorcycle and drove off)
    Kiru: (landing in the water) (shivering and teeth chattering)
    "c...... c.. cold" (fur on top of his head, produce some electricity and fish began to rise to the top) (crawling out the water, shaking all to get rid of the water in his fur)

TaySean finally showed up where kiru was eating the fish,
    Kiru: (whipping off his tongue after one bite,) "ew, that need to be cooked, and served with some of the stuff your mom cook that was delicious"
    TaySean: (walking up) "you mean cabbage, lol." "sure what ever and maybe be cooked, come on ill cook you something back at home."
    Kiru, (staring at TaySean) "Your thinking about, the possibility of other tamers, or even other digimon that may have came to this world like i have"
    TaySean: "Ok, to let you know right now, for future references, i don't want you reading my mind," (putting on his helmet,) "neither do i want you being seen, walking around, Daybreak will be coming soon,"
    Kiru: "Ok," (Disappearing as if moving as fast as lighting) (Appearing in front of him) "No one, will see me that i wont let see me, understand"
    TaySean, (pulling the helmet off his head,) Hey, Kiru
    Kiru, "Yes, you can move like that too"
    TaySean, (pulling his helmet, back down, and smirking) (turning on the motorcycle and riding off)
    "Quit doing that"
    Kiru, (Disappearing)

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
  • Matsu was intrigued by this world, as yet it looked horrible and like it wasn't anywhere near treating. He couldn't push the fact that the same things, that beings that live here, would want to destroy their own world, and yet, humans were called on to help save it. "I don't think that I can go on much more, you know? I will help, but the thoughts of this are just floodling my mind and leaving no great comprehension."

Impmon stared, "Look, that device in your hand is what gives me my power, if you didn't have that, I would be worthless, and so would you. You're here to help, not to completely understand what is going on."

About the time Impmon had finished, the ground of the Digital World began to rock, knocking them both to the ground, and sending Impmon into a large trench. "NO!" Matsu shouted, as yet, he dived toward the edge and quickly grabbed onto his paw. After a few minutes of tugging, he had finally pulled him back to the surface, and sighing in relief.

"Uh... Uh... Yeah, thanks..." the blushing cat-like monster muttered, while dusting himself off and readying himself for travel. "Let's go.." he insisted. As yet, more humans and Digimon began to fall, like stars, from the portal that had appeared.

"Maybe they need our help!" Matsu sprinted forward and toward them, which wasn't too far. Noticing a Gabumon, Impmon had turned away..

"I don't like Gabumons.." he concluded, "They backstabbed me before the world was erased, they left me for dead.."

"That's no reason to hate them, he could be nicer?" yet, he noticed the boy, lying next to this 'Gabumon', and soon Matsu would try to help him out, but yet, there was still more lying around.

"Is this a group?" he asked.

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • That Morning....

Kiru: Tay...... (shaking him) Tay.....
    TaySean: Leave me alone (rolling over)
    Kiru: (jumping in the air)
    TaySean: (opening his eyes, and rolling off the bed and sliding across the carpet.)
    Kiru: Your up
    TaySean: what you doing?
    Kiru: Look, the digivice.....

The Digivice began to glow brightly, TaySean picked it up

A short video, that had a lot of static going through it. It seem to show small digimon and humans fallen from a portal type thing, but it seem unclear. then it just cut off, with a blank screen.

TaySean: i never look at it before, but its not even showing anything anymore.
    Not even a time, date or anything.
    Kiru: Weird.
    TaySean: TaySean, it don't seem to have a reset, button or nothing. (examining it and taking it apart, placing it on his desk and sitting down)

Light flash from the digivice, knocking tay down backwards.

Kiru: Tay.... (worried)
    TaySean: I'm fine, (getting up) Not going to do that anymore.
    (looking at the digivice)

It was completely fix, and working as it should

TaySean: ......... hmm (squinting his eyes) (thinking what was it trying to tell me)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I floated through a mysterious funnel of colors. " whats going on " My voice was soft and frail. My eyes begin to grow heavy and unsure " Iam...not...sure...If...should " I spoke slowly but begin to lose consciousness, eventually I blackout.

My eyes begin to flicker, As i awoke i saw a familiar face, A face that was sorta happy to see " Renkae " My voiced crackled and sounded weak, I begin to fill a certain warmth on my body. I looked up at him, his face showed concerned and worry " So... you're ok buddy, I wasn't sure what happened to you. I was so worried " He wiped a tear from his eyes with his claw.

I sat up in what seemed like a homemade bed, The portion of the ground where i was sleeping was covered in giant leaves, i was covered with the same type of leaves as well. I looked around, noticing that he was in a dark cavern that light by the flame of fire a few feet away from me " Renkae did you do this for me " my voice seemed more sincere than before.

Renkae looked at me and begin to smile " Well yea.. i did buddy " he said the well yea part a little slower then expected but all and all i tell he meant it. Feeling better i decided to stand up, he quickly ran up to me encase i needed help. I extended my toward him and stood up. I stood there silent for a moment " Soo iam guessing we're not in the normal world anymore, considering that I'm now, in cave "

Renkae scratch at the back of his head " Well like i said before, we're partners and well...now your in the digital world. This is where i was born "

Nathan subconsciously reached into his partner , grabbing his black and gray digivice " so this is our bond huh..." Nathan remained silent for a moment " Okay partner so what on our to-do list now "

Renkae smiled " well I don't really know, But what i do know is we gotta get moving " renkae's smile widen " Buuudddy "

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Haha. Very funny" Felix growled, crossing his arms and turning away. Chris just let out a laugh, to which Felix responded by knocking him over into the grass.

"Oh. It's on." Chris grinned, moving his legs so he could slide tackle the Gabumon to the ground. Before he was able to though, (what Chris guessed was) a Digimon along with a human ran through the bushes, coming to a stop in front of the two. This Digimon was different from Felix, however. This one looked almost like a purple cat with some sort of smilie face on it's stomach. The kid was a different story. But since he was here, the kid must've also be another chosen like himself.

"Is this a group?" The kid asked.

Chris and Felix stared at each other for a moment before they responded. "With one person and Digimon?" Chris rhetorically asked , getting up and standing next to Felix. "Not really." He brushed some grass off of his jacket, about to say something when Felix beat him to it.

"No offense. But that was a stupid -" Sensing what he was going to say, Chris calmly grabbed Felix's muzzle with his hands, sealing it shut. As Felix tried to speak, Chris talked over him.

"What he meant to say was that he's Felix and I'm Chris. So, who are you?" Chris asked before letting go of Felix's muzzle and giving him a look telling him to keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "K-Kaori will have to go with me. S-she will have to c-come to the Digital W-World." Kaori felt a shiver run through her body at Amaya's soft words. She hadn't told her siblings that, as they had been asleep when she had learned it. Well, that certainly settled the problem, didn't it? She glanced at her siblings with her usual dreamy stare. Nao didn't seem surprised, eyes holding an abnormally solemn sheen. Mei wore a depressed but also expectant expression. Kaori stifled a sigh. Their family was scattered enough as it was, but she had to go.

The sadness changed into a reproachful glare. "Well, why didn't you tell us?" exclaimed her sister in a rare fit of scolding. "We would have made lunch." It took all three a few minutes to realize she was joking. The four of them laughed and laughed, wandering into the solitude of an abandoned park.

Nao suddenly sobered, gazing at her with a strange look. "When will you return?" He never asked stupid questions like if she would be okay or why she was going. He didn't have to.

Kaori shrugged neutrally. "Unsure, but I'll be back."

Her older brother grinned his trademark arrogant grin. "Is that a promise or a threat?"

"Take it as you will." Suddenly the device in her hand began to squawk, screen flashing with red binary. Looking down, she saw bright blue sky and a warm sun, with grassy plains shifting with the gentle breeze below her feet. Kaori felt herself fall just before slipping unconscious.

Nao and Mei watched their sister vanish into computer code, taking Amaya with her. Both looked at each other and shared a look of resignation. Stretching, Nao led the way home. It would be a quiet time in their home for a while.
    ................​

Pain was the first thing that registered in her mind when she awoke. Forcing her eyes shut, she allowed it to run its course.

A soft voice made her eye snap open. "K-Kaori? A-Are you okay?" She relaxed. It was Amaya, but different somehow. Older, maybe. Reluctantly, she sat up and looked to her left. There was a purple and white rabbit-shaped creature staring at her with wide pink eyes. Two of it's four ears were sticking up while the others drooped with the pressure of gravity. Yellow crescents adorned the creature's body, the one on its chest hidden by the moon emblem tied on it by a pink ribbon.

"Amaya?" Kaori asked, curious. She nodded, placing a clawed paw over her partner's, returning the device. "It must have slipped out of my hand. What is it anyway?"

"Y-Your Digivice." Amaya answered promptly. "It represents o-our bond." Kaori glanced around, taking in the broken landscape.

"Who would willingly destroy their own world?" she mumbled, standing. "Well, where should we go first?"

"T-There are other humans being called here," Amaya replied, staring off into space. "We s-should go look for them."

"Good enough for me." The two of them started walking, careful of any pitfalls.

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • TaySean: So kiru, tell me something how do i learn your techniques.
    Kiru: We can always go away, for awhile and see what we can come up with....
    I know its going to take forever for you to learn.
    TaySean: (sarcastic laugh) ha ha ha, very funny.
    Kiru: (raising eye brow)
    TaySean: But that's not a bad idea, to go on a trip. Somewhat of a vacation,
    Kiru: where though.
    TaySean: Don't know, I'll just tell my mom im going on another expedition.
    Kiru: (jumping on the balcony rail) fine then.
    You know, what though.
    TaySean: Your hungry
    Kiru: Yep.
    TaySean: when are you not hungry, but (walking out) We might even find others like us.
    Kiru: (running into the kitchen, and jumping onto the counter)
    Or even find away back too my world.
    TaySean: What the Digital World.
    Kiru: Yea I don't know how long it has, or whats going on..
    TaySean: (turning around) You have no way to check it
    Kiru: (Grabbing a steak sitting on the table) Nerp.
    TaySean: Hey (throwing a small bottle of A1 sauce.)
    Kiru: (looking up, with the steak hanging from his mouth)

Kiru, was hit right on the forehead with the bottle of a1 sauce
    Which caused him to fall backwards off the counter,

Kiru: (rubbing his head) Ouc.............h Tay.
    TaySean: Can you re-frame from eating my food.
    I would of gave you some, but not the whole thing.
    Kiru: (jumping back on the counter) well anyway, its settled...
    TaySean: (Smiling) yea. where going on a trip

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back