• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Changes of Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
Years
  • The sounds were ear rakking, forcing Matsu to cover his ears and ask what in the heck that was.. "I'm seriously relieved, now.. Okay, so, we know that Gabumon, what is your name?" he asked, quickly correcting himself, "Sorry, my name is Matsu.. This is my infuriated little purple cat, Impmon." he laughed.

"I would be of use, but, Impmon said we can't do anything until the rest of the crew, group or whatever it is." he continued.

(Will finish later, just post. Sorry, about that fact that I haven't been on in about a week, but, I have been to the ER for teo straight nights in a row and I am not feeling to good. So, I'm serious guys, continue to post without me, if I'm not on, so this thing doesn't die. This post will be modified.)

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • TaySean: "quit, eating all the snacks kiru"
    Kiru: "Sorry, but its smell so good......"
    TaySean: "thats all for the trip"
    Kiru: "oK"
    TaySean: (packing his bag, and his farther sword for luck)
    Kiru: "can i bring my favorite chew toy"
    TaySean: "I Don't Care" First teach me how to move so fast before we get a move on"
    Kiru: (lifting his eyebrow) "what"
    "Ok....... Ok...."
    "i, guest its all about being one with me..."
    TaySean: "You Dont Know how it works......"
    Kiru: " Not really"
    TaySean: (shaking his head) "this is going to be a long trip"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I walked out of the Cave's opening, amazed at the beautiful green scenery. I extended both hands an the air and stood as high as i could on my tippy toes " * Yawwwwn * renkae are you ready yet ? " I twisted my waist around so i could face the cave's entrance.

Renkae stomp the fire out and begin to walk towards the entrance " yeaaaa! I'm ready " He started running up to me. " This what we're going to do, We're going to head east that way. we can keep from meeting the Big Champion and higher digimon "

"Okay what ever you say buddy, iam following you today. " Renkae walked in the east direction and as usual i followed. We went through many miles of trees and forest and occasionally we got caught and had to run.

Renkae pulled a bush out of the way an walked through only to find a huge cliff. Renkae rubbed his head. I walked up beside him " So where are we " Renkae turned an looked at me with an confused expression " Nope sorry "

I dropped to the ground and quickly got back up " what do you mean, I thought you knew where we were " my yelling had become almost filled with anger. " hold i never said i knew where i was going " Renkae defended himself with that.

As we argue we heard huge tremors coming from the forest, at first me an him didn't take any interest in it. " Renkae theirs no excuse for getting us lost " Renkae face turned towards forest quickly " Nathan shut up for a sec Okay " my face had gotten calm as i had finally notice the huge tremors " No nathan, this is bad we have to find somewhere to hide " I stood there and watch as a giant blue dinosaur tore through the tree's. Renkae's eyes widen and begin to tremble " Nathan we have to get out of here, that's a ALLOMON!! "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back