• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: DATS Reunited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
  • OCC: If i have any mistakes ill correct them tomorrow.

The Sign Up:

Name: Dion Ruckas

Appearance: Dion is slender muscular boy, Standing at an average height of five, one. His eyes are probably his most distinctive feature, his iris is a shadeless light blue and his pupil is a darker blue. He has light blonde hair, and always wears a polite expression on his face. Underneath it all he doesn't have a single speck of fat on him.

Dion usually wears several different colored jackets depending on the occasion, His favorite is a light blue, white, and gray buffalo plaid fur lined hoodie, With an blue liberty cross front/back flocking and foil shirt underneath. His pants are a pair of black denim jeans with a light tint to them. His favorite shoe is a pair of Blue, Black, and White,Jordan Flight 45 shoes.
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Dion is quite soft spoken kid, barley speaking. Dion is so quite that he is rarely notice, often getting looked over and forgotten. The fact that Dion rarely speaks even to his parents and family worries them deeply, They have sent him to many psychiatrist and they all say he is normal and theirs nothing to worry about.

History:
    Dion was born and raise in Goldsboro, NC. His parents and siblings never really understood him. His parents was to busy working and his siblings was so different then him. To get away from it all Dion would occasionally he would sneak out of his home and take walks around his house. One night after walk Dion had stepped out on his balcony and looked up in the sky suddenly, what looked like seven meteors was falling to the Earth. He notice that one of them was close to his house. What was weird to him, was that he saw the crash but hardly heard anything. It was as if it never crashed.

Dion quickly jumped off his balcony which was only a little ways off the ground. As soon as he landed he took off for the crash site. When he had finally arrive, he was out of breathe. The crater was only the size of the object and the object was what looked like an egg.
    Spoiler:

Dion felt very attached to the egg like he had to take the egg with him.

This time he walked back to his house, last time he felt like he had to beat someone there before they had a chance to take it away from him. Dion once again climb up to his balcony. He quickly wrap the egg up in warm blankets and just stared at it for awhile, Until he was finally able to sleep.

Digivice Colour:
    Black/Gray

DNA Charge: Dion is natural when it comes to summoning his emotions for a DNA charge. He usual just summons it to engulf his hands (Black) When in the digital world his DNA charge becomes several digitize words, A black orb surrounds his hands and the words revolves around it.

Digimon:
    Species: Agumon (saver)

Nickname:
    Sol

Appearance: Sol is a little different than most Agumon. His eyes are a shimmering sapphire blue. He has many more teeth than a normal one too.He fist are wrapped around with bandages. His marking are very much different than normal Agumons. The strips that he would have gotten when digivoled is only partially there, he has one on the tip of his tail and two under his eyes stretching down to his jaws

Personality:
    Sol personality can be summed up in three words, "Loud and Annoying". Because of his undying need to be known as number one, all of his methods of going about solving anything are generally headstrong and dependent on physical strength,Despite his incompetent behavior, he does fight with honor and will do what it takes to defend or restore respect to any fallen friends. He will risk himself and put him beyond his own limits if he sees someone innocent in danger. This is the shining part of his unique personality.

Digivolution: Koromon-Agumon-GeoGreymon-RizeGreymon-VictoryGreymon

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Name: Eric Berlitz

Appearance: He has dark brown wavy hair, appears to be Caucasian ethnicity-wise, with piercing dark green eyes, and a slightly-above average build. His DATS uniform is gold and blue. He also has a few scars scatters across his body, from fights, but you wouldn't see most of these while he's in his uniform.

Personality: Eric can be a bit rude and fiery-tempered, but he's normally a nice guy. He has superior intellect, but has a good, yet odd, sense of humor. He despises evil, and will stop at nothing to defeat it.

History: Eric found Monmon's Digi-Egg rather recently, shortly after moving from a small town in Massachusetts to the big city of Tokyo, along with his future wife. It didn't take long to hatch, and Eric met a guy who told him to go join DATS or Monmon could be in serious danger, and so he did. He already seems to know the Tokyo area, and read an article about the infamous Kurata, and swore, in order to protect Monmon and all the other Digimon, to stop the crazy scientist if he ever comes back.

Digivice iC Colour: Silver and Red

Digi-Soul {Japanese terminology is WAY better for Savers, IMHO} Charge: Lime Green

Digimon:
    Species: Monmon
    Nickname: none

Appearance:

Personality: Monmon precisely emulates his human partner's personality (as in his personality is exactly the same), and often refers to him as "Dad".

Digivolution: Monmon->Hookmon->Assaultmon->Cannondramon (his natural line for Digimon World 3)

Last edited:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
  • Name: Finn armstrong

Appearance:

Personality: tough he tends to yell and take things over the top but is good for a laugh as long as the joke is funny, the kind of guy that will skip school on dentist day. He still manages to stand up for the little guy every now and then.

History: (i like to do this in a post)
    Finn walked down the street sun on his back, But he didint seem to be able to notice it the stylus for his DS made a scratching sound. "I made the perfect digimon." he mummerd to his self. "nice" a voice came from behind him "mind if i have a look." finn turned around there stood a tall blond man wearing a black suit with dark tinted glasses.
    "yeah sure." said finn handing him the ds, the man smiled reached in to his pocket with one hand and pulled out what looked like a large see through sticker he slaped it on his DS. "It looks good." said the man, "yeah sure." finn frowned at him then looked back at his ds both the screens where full of flowing ones and zeros. Finn looked up for the man but he was all ready gone, he looked back down and there on the bottom screen was a little pixle egg.

Digivice Colour: green

DNA Charge: dark blue

Digimon:
    Species: terriermon
    Nickname: terry
    Gender: digimon have no gender( at least that whats said in digimon tamers.)

Appearance:

Personality: careless and fun loving, he seems to all ways be telling finn to lighten up. he can become very protective over finn.

Digivolution: terriermon ----> gargomon ----> rapidmon ---> megagargomon

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    (*cracks knuckles, neck and pinkie toe* Let's get down to business)

Cities; there is nothing worth calling predictable about it, expect the unpredictability of what you might find there. You probably would have met your best friend, or cousin, or even partner, in a large city. Sometimes, the encounters are beyond bizarre, like your hidden twin, or aliens, or for this story; Digimon. That's what Rufus was looking for in Lexington, Kentucky. Weaving his way through the massive crowd that dwelled in district, the black-haired adolescent moved quickly and edgily to avoid running into the distracted people on their phones and the occasional man asking for directions in a foreign language. Through experience, Rufus knew that places like this were an ideal place for people to take up the art of pick-pocketing. He could have sworn at least three hands dove into his empty pockets hoping to find money or a phone. He didn't care about the pockets, it was the giant backpack he was carrying he was worried about, he couldn't tell whether anybody has opened up the buckles and attempted to fish their hands in for valuable goods. And Rufus knew that if anybody as much as had a peek at what he was carrying in it, things would get a whole lot more complicated. Soon enough, Rufus came to an alleyway on the left side of the road. Almost immediately, the once intangible crowds diminished into nothing. Rufus walked a little bit down this path then ducked down behind a dumpster. He looked both ways to make sure nobody was within sight, he then slipped the bag off and sat it in between his legs. The bag was locked up good and tight, so nobody had attempted to raid it of anything valuable. He quickly opened up the bag and peered into the gaping darkness of the bag. Almost immediately, two purple-colored wings shaped like those of a bat's sprang out and flexed, they began to move in a flapping motion as they lifted up a purple colored hamster-like creature about a foot in length with staring green eyes and a cute little mouth that made the Tsukaimon look almost like a stuffed animal.

"Phew, for a second there Kai I expected to find that you were nicked by that guy with the Spanish accent." Rufus joked as the digimon gave him a hard scorn.

"You promised that there would be no more bag smugglings, and already you've backed off your word!" Kai pouted,

"That was after high school; before DATS. I had no idea that we would even be in Lexington now, let alone in a top-secret organization-" Rufus objected, a dull ringing then began to sound from inside the backpack. Rufus reached inside and took a compact walkie-talkie, used to keep in contact with his base partner

"Epic timing as usual Chief Rabbit," Rufus stated, comparing him to the White Rabbit from the Disney Classic.

"Hearing your irritating voice tells me that these toys of yours actually work, and I just heard about your upcoming promotion. You're almost ready to get your own digivice, I must congratulate you." The voice on the other end commented,

"We'll have a party later Cole, just do your little speech." Rufus interrupted, already starting to grow impatient, the smell of the dumpster seemed to be worsening by the second. Cole let out a sigh, then began the briefing.

"Your target is a DemiDevimon, a virus type digimon that's fairly weak in its Rookie state, but still is in possession of the move Demi Dart, which can kill you or make Tsukaimon seriously ill if you're not careful. Fortunately that shouldn't happen to you today. DemiDevimon has been in the real world for quite a while now, and is at risk to being detected by the public eye. Your mission; neutralize DemiDevimon before anybody else sees him. Depending on the nature of the situation, you may need to turn him into a digi-egg to bring him home, just try not to attract attention to yourself. We last saw DemiDevimon fifteen minutes on the roof of the abandoned apartment building just behind you, and since there seems to be no difference with the public attention, he should still be inside. Take the nearby ladder to the roof and work your way down, the way in up there should be unlocked. As long as you stay quiet and don't take any fighting involved to an atomic level, you should be able to do this with flying colors. And remember, no witnesses, the last thing we need is a mutant bat monster panic scene in Kentucky." Rufus's 'advisor' explained.

"I guess that would be pretty bad if it hits the-" Rufus began to say, then as his eyes met those of Tsukaimon's, he saw a connection. Rufus brought the device up to his mouth and yelled into it, "Are you talking about Kai!?" he demanded. There was a five second pause.

"Just get on with the mission, you like to get things done quickly, right? " Cole said, clearly avoiding the question. Rufus put the device in his pocket and stood up. He reached for a ladder that was on the opposite side of the dumpster and began to climb. Tsukaimon slowly flew upwards as the two of them neared the sky.

As Rufus hoisted himself up over the ledge and onto the roof, he became aware of a dull clanging noise somewhere below them. As he and Tsukaimon moved down the stairs, the clanging became louder and louder. At the fourteenth floor, the clanging reached its peak. It was also the first room that had absolutely no door anymore, and was left to sit with an empty doorway. Inside, was a dirty old apartment that had a kitchen corner on the right hand side. The target DemiDevimon was there, playing with a frying pan he found in that room by smashing it against the counter while gripping the handle with his feet. DemiDevimon was unfortunately facing the door when Rufus and Kai came in, so the digimon saw them immediately and stopped.

"Visitors? Vistors! Welcome! How are you? What brings you upon me? What do you seek?" the DemiDevimon spoke, he was talking so quickly, it was impossible for Rufus to get a word in, and just when it seemed he was ready to listen and Rufus began to talk, DemiDevimon interrupted and continued his monologue. "What? You want the toy? No! Stay back infidel! It's my toy! Mine!" he continued. Rufus and Kai exchanged looks as DemiDevimon paused before starting up again. "My toy is special! It is a thing of fun! And it's mine! Don't take another step! I'm warning you!" the bat-creature shouted, still holding the frying pan. Suddenly, three syringes the size of medicine bottles appeared in front of him as if from nowhere. "Demi Dart!" the digimon screamed, firing the syringes filled with deadly toxins at Rufus and Kai. Kai only had to maneuver slightly to avoid one of the three darts, but Rufus had to leap across the room to prevent being hit by the other two.

"Give it to him Kai!" Rufus ordered his digimon partner. The Tsukaimon inhaled deeply prior to launching the attack,

"Purple Fog!" he shouted, as he exhaled a purple colored smoke that made seeing almost impossible, it also had the side effect of making eyes water if you inhale it. Rufus then heard the clatter of metal against linoleum as DemiDevimon dropped his 'toy'. Without thinking about what he was doing, Rufus jumped in the general direction of the clatter and found the frying pan. He then shuffled back against a corner holding the pan ready.

"You want your toy so bad? Well come and get it!" Rufus shouted, there was silence for a few seconds. Then Rufus saw the shadow of a giant bat with a blob head and giant feet rush towards him.

"Bat Flutter!" DemiDevimon announced as his features became clear, the skull on his forehead was so close, Rufus could almost feel it. Letting out a shout, Rufus swung the frying pan like a club and it hit its target head on. DemiDevimon was knocked onto the ground and spiraled into the already clearing fog.

"Alright Kai! Let's finish him!" Rufus shouted. Kai hopped through the fog and found the dazed DemiDevimon. He then inhaled again to launch his next attack.

"Friendly Fire!" he shouted, as he exhaled once again. Instead of smoke this time though, a giant purple fireball that was almost as big as Tsukaimon himself erupted from his mouth and hit DemiDevimon in the face. Almost immediately, DemiDevimon began to glow, he turned shape and became a roundish blue ball with a skull painted on it; his digi-egg. Rufus let out a peaceful sigh and picked up the digi-egg. He then slipped it into his backpack safe and sound and turned to Tsukaimon.

"That was pretty sweet, don't you think? We totally beat him good!" Rufus complimented.

"I agree. And some time out in the digital world should do him some good." Kai responded.

"Come on, someone might have heard that. We should get out of here, drop the egg at the extraction point, then get some pizza, extra anchovies?" Rufus suggested. Tsukaimon smiled momentarily, then his eyes went avert.

"Does… this mean I have to get in the bag again?" Tsukaimon asked, Rufus looked over at the bag for a moment, then answered.

"Unless you have better options to get you out of town, then yes." Rufus answered, there was a short pause.

"Can you promise me that this will be the last time I have to get in a bag for a long time?" Kai asked. Rufus smiled and took his partner's paw with his pinkie finger.

"Pinkie promise pal. Come on, the sooner we get out of here, the better." Rufus said. Then, the two pals, left the area of the day's struggle.

(This was a pretty large one, I must admit. Though I'm quite familiar with grammar monsters that have page loads of RP writing)

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • The sun begin to shine over the horizon, shining in my window and on my face. My eyes begin to flicker as i felt the drowsiness of last night begin to wear off. As usual i dreaded getting out of bed and going to school. I sat up in my bed and slowly begin roll over so that i sat on the edge of the bed, my legs gently landed on the floor " hmp... Another day of pure boredom " i spoke softly and low. Soon afterward the bath, the brushing, and eating breakfast, it was time to head off to school, this was the part i hated with a passion.

I walked to school alone as usual, and i saw the exact same scenery as usual. The repetition of it all simply bored me. Everything was going the same up until the part where Julie comes in. Julie is my next door neighbor, she one of two only friends that i have here " Hey Dion where you headed " she asked, her hands were burrowed in her pockets. I eyed her " Well Julie it's 7:30 in the morning ". I could tell she wasn't amused by mine sarcasm " Iam going to school Julie " She begin to rock back and forth " Oh iam sorry i didn't mean to keep you from school " she said this with a sincere voice, although to tell the truth i didn't really mind being held up from going to that crappy school. Julie hugged me and quickly went back to her house, for some reason she never had to go school which was always weird to me.

I made it halfway to my school before i was snagged in another distraction all though i believe half my town was caught in this situation too. I was walking across an intersection when i heard yells " Pepper Breath " Suddenly bright shades of red light glowed on the walls and seemed to be getting closer. For some dumb reason i couldn't move my legs " Come on move " my voice was stern and a little loud. Suddenly fire busted into the streets of the intersection " Pepper Breathe " i looked up as i felt a presence over me, a slender fox digimon, she flew over me eyeballing the dinosaur digimon " Diamond Storm " her body seemed frozen in the air, as shards begin to surround her. The Agumon instantly turned his attention to me. My head begin to jerk from the dinosaur to the fox and i still couldn't move my legs, this fact was endlessly frustrating.

The shards fired on a wide area of the street, which included me, agumon, and many building and cars. The shards were only ft away from me, I quickly ducked over, stretching my arm over my face hoping that it would protect me at least a little. After awhile i begin to wonder why my body wasn't ripped to shreds by the shards, i knew i heard crashes and car horns and falling buildings. I cautiously opened my eyes noticing that my shadow was being engulf by an even bigger shadow. I looked up and found the batter an hurt agumon. " A are you Okay " I asked trying to show appreciation but it sounded more like i sarcasm.The Agumon smiled " Ive been better " The renamon dropped down landing quietly on the ground. As the smoke cleared Sol stood up only to reveal me standing by his side, I could feel the smirk and calm eyes on my face.

The Renamon begin to walk to Sol " look its a human, "renamons voice seemed amused. Sol took one step towards him " Whats that suppose to mean " He snarled at him. I put my free hand in front of him blocking his path " Sol no more talk, let's hurry and take him out, you didn't lure him here just to talk did you " My voice more calm than before. Renamon begin to step back " l...lure me there's noway this is a trap " Renamon was silent for a moment " Are you apart of DATS , I tried my best to avoid them " renamon sounded aggitated. Sol looked down at him " Dion did you join this DATS group " I shook my head no " No, I don't know what this DATS is, I did this because i was bored " Renamon looked frighten " Ok iam sorry ill leave i promise " I point my index finger at him " Sol take him out, " Sol braced himself and aimed at the renamon, fire begin to accumulate in his mouth. Renamon took off, jumping for the building. Sol screamed " SPIT FIRE BLAST " a giant ball of fire busted out his mouth streaking across the sky and hitting the desperate Renamon. I looked at Sol an smiled " We did a pretty good job partner " Sol looked backed at him " Yea we did "

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • Name: Huey Freeman

Appearance: Huey is a long white haired kid, with eyes that seem to glimpse into a person very soul. He has a fine muscular cut, with a height of "5'5". He usually wear clothes of urban culture, even though he find himself wearing clothes of Japanese or Egyptian descent. He has a black tattoo down his back that seem to be written in Egyptian, even though no one has really had a direct look at it and he carries a long katana on his right hip. Oddly enough there are always pink rose peddles where ever he maybe.
    Spoiler:

Personality: Huey is a quiet kid, that is very mysterious. Known to go off on his own, or disappear from time to time, even though no one ever notice him leaving. He usually has a blank expression on his face, a dull personality. Even though not very sociable, he not afraid to speak his mind, and people seem to follow him. More willing to lead by actions than words, he rushes to people aid when ever in danger.

History: Huey is a military kid, who traveled the world, due to his farther being in the military and his mother as a ancient look for ancient artifacts. His older sister raise him basically. But he always got what he wanted, One day while in Egypt with his mother in a underground tunnel believe to be deactivated and not a danger. He feel into a trap door, and due to his small size he was able to escape snakes, and crawl through a small hole. Where he found a gold miniature pyramid at the top stairs. He walked up the stairs and two orbs a red and a purple one that, was at the top of the stairs that put up a barrier that prevent him from entering. Unfortunately a larger snake followed him, and he was crying banging trying to get away.When he fell to escape the bite of the snake, he hand was place on the red orb. A light beamed downward destroying the snake and striking Huey back. He Screamed in pain, and fell to his knees, he roll over inside of the barrier. Huey Staggered to his feet, the pyramid open where a digi-egg was it open releasing lighting every where inside the barrier blinding the Huey, where a red tsunomon stood.

Digivice Colour: Red/Black/Purple

DNA Charge: Red/Purple Charge, the Egyptian writing glows right when he needs it the most, from his desires

Digimon:
    Species: Beast
    Nickname: Sai

Appearance: A Red Gabumon, with Lighting Attributes

Personality: Sai is not use to the new world ways, as if he was lock up for centuries. Even though he learn everything pretty quickly, He highly protective over Huey, as if he was his caretaker, or guardian. He watches over him from distances, and has a tendency to be very agile and can move from place to place, as if using some type of flash step.

Digivolution: (orange) Punimon --> Tsunomon --> (red) Gabumon --> (red) Garurunmon --> (Red) WereGarurumon --> (red) MetalGarurumon

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • "What are you doing Loman?" asked Tentomon impatiently,
    "...playing World of Warcraft, and apparently I'm being attacked - hence why I'm frantically hammering away at the keys." Loman replied, fixed onto his laptop screen.
    "Can't you just pause it? We have more important matters to attend to." Tentomon said crossing his arms.
    "We've been over this - it's online, meaning real time play. So no pausing. Anyway, what are these 'more important matters'?" Loman said, keeping his eyes glued to the game.
    "Maybe like where these Digimon keep coming from?"
    "Nah. My job is to defeat, collect and send them to DATS hq, not get all investigatey..."
    "That's not even a word..." Tentomon sighed,
    "Oh yes! I beat the thing," Loman closed his laptop, "think I'll go get something to eat."
    "You're still hungry?" Tentomon asked, presumably raising a non-existant eyebrow, "But you ate about twenty minutes ago."
    "I know, anyway aren't you going to have some aswell?" Loman said as he opened his bedroom door.
    "Yea okay, I'm in I suppose." Tentomon said as he followed suit.

-----

Loman found a full chicken baguette after hunting through the fridge. He halfed it with Tentomon and was about to eat when his mobile began to ring. He rummaged through his pocket and held the pone to his ear, "Hello?"
    "Loman, this is HQ," said a grown male voice, "we have a situation with a rogue Digimon causing havoc in eastern LA."
    "Yea?" Loman asked inquisitively. There was a brief pause, before he gasped, "Oh wait! I'm in LA aren't I!" Tentomon slapped one of his arms against his head and let out a strained sigh. Loman could hear the man on the phone loose his patience,
    "Yes, Loman! You are in LA! Dammit!"
    "Hey cool the beans, I've not been living here that long y'know..." Loman protested.
    "Look just see to it okay?" With that, the man hung up. Loman slid his phone into his pocket again, walked to the front door and donned his jacket, "C'mon Tentomon. We've got another one."
    "But what about lunch?" Tentomon asked, holding up the two halfs of the baguette.
    "Give it here, we'll eat it on the way."

-----

Loman observed his surrondings once he reached his destination. There was a lot of smoke and a number of fires. The firefighters were on the case, but numerous fire's kept appearing. The whole street he and Tentomon was in was near deserted, except from the occasional citizen screaming or running through.
    "We should be careful Loman," Tentomon said, "we don't know what kind of Digimon has caused all this."
    "Hmm... well it's got fire based attacks..." Loman said while analysing the situation. Tentomon stopped and stared at him,
    "Nice, genious." he said sarcastically.
    "Pyro Sphere!!" something shouted. Loman tured around to see a red dinosaur like creature burst out of nowhere and fire a ball of flames at him. He immidiately dived to the side and dodged the attack.
    "Oh my! It's a Guilmon! A virus Digimon with a seriously bad temperment!" Tentomon said as he flew over to where Loman was, "Super Shocker!!"
    Guilmon was caught off guard and was hit by the jolt of electricity. It growled in pain, before charging right at Tentomon,
    "Rock Breaker!" Guilmon slammed one of it's clawed hands right into Tentomon, causing him to carrer into a nearby parked car. Tentomon groaned and emerged from the wreck,
    "Super Shocker!!" Once more, Tentomon fired a violent jolt of electricity to Guilmon. The attack struck, sending volts through Guilmon's body. The Digimon disintergrated, then transformed into a Digi-egg.
    "Nice work Tentomon!" Loman said to his partner. He pulled out his Digi-egg storer and pointed it at the egg. It transformed into data, and was absorbed by the device.
    Loman looked at the small screen - he now had three Digi-eggs stored in it.
    Tentomon hovvered over to Loman, "You should really send those eggs back to the HQ," he said,
    "You're right. I'll need to send them back via my Laptop back home." Loman put his storer back into his inside pocket, "Let's go back and have some lunch!"
    Tentomon perked up and began to fly off, "I'm already there!"

(OOC: My god, this took me ages. I nearly finished it, but then my computer deleted it all D: Ah well, all's well now I guess :))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Zak and Kyo sat in their usual spot in their grandmother's apartment in the outer skirts of New York, their minds switched off as they gazed at the TV, Mink and Rene in their respected Tamer's lap. It was that time of day when they could just relax. There was nothing much to do but to sit and watch TV, it was the only way to pass the time. Zak blinked a few times, his eyes sore from being opened so long and turned to Kyo, she looked like she was barely alive.

"... Kyo, can I play something? This is dead boring," Zak whined at her, Rene mimicing his Tamer. Kyo slowly turned her head with a blank look on her face and nodded. Zak jumped up from his seat and to the TV and was about to touch the TV button to change the channel to AV before a soft tune emitted from Kyo's mobile phone sitting on the coffee table, next to Zak's. Kyo looked at Zak with raised eyebrows, and sighed heavily.

"We all know who that is," she said faintly, before picking up the phone and answering it with a enthusiastic "hello! Kyo speaking!"

"Hello, Kyo? Zak? Yeah, there's a problem we need you to fix,"
    a female voice said on the other end. "Few miles from where you are, there's a house. 62 Mitchell Street, there's an empty house. We've done a bit of research and the residents are out until next weekend. There's a digimon inside, not quite sure what, but neighbours have called the police thinking there's a burgular in there. From what we can tell, it's only small, so a Rookie or younger. You guys can cope, call when you're done and we can arrange a point where you guys can drop it off. Cool, ok, bye."

The phone clicked before either of the two could get a word in. Zak rolled his eyes and went to the bookcase in the hall to fish out a refidex, to actually find out where they were going.

"A few miles? I guess we need to take the bikes then," Kyo shrugged unenthusiastically. Mink smiled and nodded.

"I like when we take the bikes. It feels good on my ears," she said softly.

"Just don't fall off like last time, Rene, you silly!" Zak laughed, writing directions on a scrap piece of paper and shoving it into his pocket. "Bye grandma, me and Kyo are going to go for a ride!"

"Are you taking those silly toys with you? They're going to get dirty one day!" Their Grandma called back at them.

"Yeah, yeah grandma. Bye!" Zak laughed back at his grandma, before heading out the door and running downstairs into the carpark. Behind their grandmother's wagon was their bikes, locked into a bike rack that the two had made, which itself was locked onto a pole. They quickly got their bikes and rode outside, Rene and Mink on their helmets. Zak and Kyo weren't exactly worried about them being seen. By the time a person looked at them, the twin digimon would look either like strange helmets or toy attachments. It didn't matter that they were teenagers playing with toys either. Zak and Kyo were so short, they probably looked the right age anyways.

After a 15 minute ride, the four of them reached the house. It was a small one storey house, and by the sound of things, the digimon itself was making quite a racket. Zak and Kyo nodded at eachother and rode into the front gate, putting their bikes around the side and going to the front door. The knob had been pulled off and the door swang open, to reveal a house that would probably have looked like a nice one, except anything and everything inside had been smashed onto the floor. They sneaked inside to see a green digimon with a large club running around the loungeroom, smashing what was left of a couch.

"Goblimon? Those things are so dumb!" Zak said a little too loudly. The Goblimon swung around, noticing them around the corner. It roared unintelligently and swung its club around.

"You-you-you'll pay for that, human!" It charged forward towards them. Rene and Mink jumped up together from their Tamer's heads and attacked.

"Terrier Twister!"
    "Lop Twister!"

The two spun their ears in union to create two individual twisters that fired at the Goblimon. It stopped it in its tracks and stepped back a few steps, before roaring again.

"Gobli Strike!" It thrust its club down with unimaginable force towards the twin digimon. They dodged it, but were swept away by the shockwave of power when the club hit the ground.

"Dumb, but strong," Kyo jumped back as the Goblimon attempted an attack on the twins, grabbing Zak and running together into the master bedroom, Mink and Rene close behind them.

"Use your combined attack guys!" Zak yelled at them as they were cornered into the room, the Goblimon roaring and swinging the club, preparing for another attack.

"Double Typhoon!" The two yelled in unison, grabbing eachothers hands and using their ears to create a large twister, with the Lopmon shooting a Blazing Fire and Ice technique and the Terriermon shooting Bunny Blasts into the typhoon to make it more powerful. They fired it at the Goblimon and it hit it square in the chest, forcing it to smash through a wall, back into the lounge room. The four ran into the room to see the Goblimon materialise into a DigiEgg.

"Mission accomplished!" Zak punched an arm into the air, with Rene joining him. Kyo rolled her eyes and flipped out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Sher- yeah, we got it. There's a bit of a problem, the house is pretty much trashed. Hey! It's not all our fault! If you wanted the job done... Ok, meet you there soon, bye," Kyo closed her phone and shoved it into her pocket. Zak picked up the DigiEgg and the four left the house and got onto their bikes, putting the egg into the basket on Kyo's.

"Where are we going?" Zak asked his twin sister as they started to pedal. She shrugged in reply and motioned him to just follow her. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too far away, they still had to get back home in time for dinner!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Super Special Awesome Joint Post! Done by Zeph and I :3)

Damn... What a long day." Chris sighed as he walked home from his high school. It hadn't been the best of days, in fact, it had been just as or even more boring then any other. Not only that, but his teacher gave him some crazy long report due in two days; not to mention the fact that his social life felt like it was going to collapse. Using what remained of his strength, he ran up the hill to his house and placed the key in his front door. At least some things had gone right in the past few weeks.

A few weeks ago, a Digi-Egg emerged from a portal in his room. Soon after, a creature called "Punimon" hatched from it. Moments after the creature hatched, it "Digivolved" into a different creature called "Tsunomon". It was then Chris found out these creatures were called "Digimon", and appearently were beings from another World. At first, he had been skeptical about it, but then again, it was the Tsunomon who had told him all of these. Over the next week, Chris hid the Digimon from everyone, and soon Tsunomon digivolved again, this time into a creature called "Gabumon". However, Chris soon decided that "Gabumon" was too much of a mouthful, and settled on the name "Felix" for the creature.

But even though he had managed to keep Felix hidden for the last two weeks, it was getting more difficult with every passing day. And today was no exception.

Chris pressed down on the knob and opened the door to his house. "Felix! I'm back! We can-" He stopped in mid-sentence as he looked around the room. Every other inch of the floor was covered with trash. Felix sat on the couch with a bag of Fritos in his clawed hands as Chris stood with his mouth gaped open.

"Oh." Felix said in a somewhat disappointed tone, staring at Chris as he stared back. "I thought you weren't going to be back for another hour."

Chris gaped at Felix as he tried to formulate a response. "What... What did you do?"

"Nothing much." Felix jumped off the couch while still holding the bag of chips.

"Nothing much?!" Chris responded, almost yelling, before putting his hands on his head and looking around the room. "My parents are going to kill me."

"Not my fault that there are no Fritos back in the Digital World." Felix placed another chip in his mouth.

"Don't push it." Chris sighed, throwing his backpack into a corner. "I'm going to get a trash bag. Start cleaning."

"Can't it wait until-"

"No!" Chris groaned as he walked into the kitchen to grab a bag.

A brief knock at the door stopped both he and Felix in their tracks.

------------------

Loman, again, found himself sat at his laptop. He opened it and started to log-in to the classified programme he was sent by DATS.

"I hope that's you sending those Digi-eggs away at long last," Tentomon said, as if he was Loman's mother.

"Relax bud, I'm on the case. Just plug this in here, and type this..."

"Online." said a computerized voice. The screen now had two screens - one large one, where a middle-aged woman was seated surrounded by a vast number of computers and other scientists, and a smaller one, where Loman appeared.

"DATS here, can we help you?" the woman said,

"Yea, it's Loman. I'm about to send you three Digi-eggs via the network."

"Ah yes, well, proceed."

On the small screen of Loman's Digi-egg capture device, the three eggs he had in possession slowly disappeared. He turned his eyes again to the screen to see them appear at the HQ.

"Thanks Lo- wait, hang on..." the woman was busy blabbing away into her earpeice, before she spoke to Loman again, "It seems we have a detected Digimon down in North Atlanta. You're the closest trainee we have there, so you have to retrieve it." With that, she cut off, and the programme ended.

"...That's it?" Loman said, "Not even a goodbye or anything."

"Loman will you stop complaining, we have to go and see to this matter." Tentomon said to him, already at the door.

"'Kay." he replied, "Two secs I'm gonna get something from the fridge. Tentomon sighed heabily in disbelief. "Oh, we'll probably need to take the bus or something."

"But, how will I get on?" Tentomon said worriedly.

"Dunno. Just, grab onto the bottom or something." Loman said as he exited the house with a doughnut in hand.

------------------

"Are you sure we're in Atlanta?" Loman asked Tentomon, who was trying to hide inside his jacket.

"I'm not sure," he began, "You've been here longer than me anyway,"

"Aye, about 2 months longer. Anyway, where do we go from here?"

"Hmm..." Tentomon thought for a second, "closer than you think actually. I can detect something of Digimon World origin nearby," he pointed right, "A few blocks down that way!"

"Awsome." Loman said, before he paused, "Umm... what's a block? Heh..."

"Wha?! Just... follow me."

Pretty soon, Loman and Tentomon came to a standard looking house on top of a strenuous hill.

"Are you sure Tentomon? I really don't want to interrupt them for nothing." Loman said warningly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure the Digimon's in here." He hopped out of hiding and walked along side Loman, "I figure if they see me, then they will see you as a professional."

"Let's hope so." Loman replied. He walked along the path and briskly knocked three times on the front door. There had better be a Digimon in here...

---------------

Chris and Felix were almost finished picking up Felix's mess when there was a knock at the door. Both Chris and Felix simultaneously looked at the door.

"Expecting someone?" Felix asked with a maniacal grin on his face.

"Why? Did you order a pizza as well?" Chris placed down the trash bag and headed to the door. "Just stay quiet and in here, will ya?"

"Wait, can I order one?"

Chris rolled his eyes and slowly opened the front door, the last thing he was expecting being the thing he saw. A kid about his age and height with sandy blond hair stood at the door. However, that was the normal part of the sight. A large red, ladybug-like creature stood next to him. The creature had orange antennae sticking out of the top of it's head, as well as two large, green, mechanical-looking eyes that seemed to stare straight at him. Chris stared at the pair for a moment before responding.

"Uh... 'Sup?" He stammered out. Unsure what to make about the whole situation.

---------------

Loman was greeted by another boy, about his age and height. His hair was brown, spiky and all over the place. He took a deep breath,

"Heya, sorry to intrude. See, I've been sent here by, well... some guys who think there's a creature like this in the area," he gestured to Tentomon, "'Digimon' they're called, apparently. Mine thinks there's one in this house, so ehh... have you seen one?" Loman could feel the conversation getting a bit awkward - after all it wasn't the average inspection.

"I don't think it's here..." Tentomon said as he began to hovver into the boy's house, "I know it's here - I can feel it."

"Tentomon! Get back, you can't just do that! I'm so sorry, heh..." Loman apologetically said to the boy.

--------------------------------

"No problem." Chris faked a laugh and continued on. "Anyways, My name's Chris." Deciding to play dumb for the moment, he continued on. "That's cool how you could make that costume fly. How'd you manage that?" Chris asked while debating his next move. If he told the kid about Felix, he might try and take him away. He glanced back into the house. On the other hand, someone would find him eventually, and it was better if someone who knew about "Digimon" found out then some random bystander who would call the cops.

"Yo! Chris! You done yet?" Felix yelled from the other room.

Chris could feel a cold sweat form on brow. <You idiot!> He silently cursed.

Rapidly, he searched for an excuse. "Uh. That was my brother. Don't mind-" Chris stopped in mid-sentence as something behind the kid glimmered in the distance. As the shine grew, Chris sheepishly realized the shape was getting closer.

"Nightmare Syndrome!" The thing yelled, firing a black beam at the kid in the doorway.

"Watch out!" Chris shouted, tackling the kid so that both of them came to a stop at the bottom of his front step. The black beam flew past them, hitting the door to his house and causing a hole about a yard high and wide. As the creature zoomed over them, Chris got a better look. The creature was what one could only describe as an elephant mashed with a genie. Two tusks protruded from the side of it's head and an "eye" design covered the top of it's forehead.

"Blue Blaster!" Chris turned to see the Gabumon standing in the doorway, firing a blue beam from his mouth. The attack skimmed the elephant-creature, knocking it off balance for a moment. Chris glared at Felix for a moment as he got up "I know what you're thinking, but the hole was there when I got here." Felix innocently added, running down the steps to help Chris up.

"I thought I told you to stay inside." Chris said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Is that the thanks I get for saving your life?" Felix growled, looking around for the creature who was attacking. "If that's the case..."

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry, Felix. Good job. Thanks a million."

"Now that's more like it." Felix laughed, locating the creature again. "Blue Blaster!" This time the beam hit, and the creature, momentarily stunned, fell back in retreat before turning around for another attack.

-----

"Ugh!" Loman blurted out as the boy, apparently called Chris, tackled him to the ground. The following blast and broken doorway prevented him from getting violent - instead it made him turn around,

"Ah! It's a Tapirmon!" Tentomon gasped, before an ice blue stream fired directly at the oncoming Digimon.

Loman got to his feet and brushed himself off, before he saw a horned Digimon wearing some sort of blue hide helping Chris up. This must have been the Digimon DATS was talking about - but it was helping them.

"Nightmare Syndrome!" cried the Tapirmon after it had been struck by another 'Blue Blaster'. It was headed directly for the blue Digimon, however Tentomon flew in front of it,
    "Super Shocker!!" The two attacks collided and burst into what looked like digital energy. Tentomon took this chance and fired another attack - hitting Tapirmon. The Digimon fell to the ground, and transformed into an Egg.

Loman took out his Egg storer, "Do you have one of these?" he asked Chris, to which he shook his head. Loman pointed it at the Digi-egg and absorbed it's data."Thanks for your help guys, I'm Loman by the way, moved here not too long ago," he said to Chris and his Digimon, "Hmm... what do we do about the detected Digimon." He scratched his head, "Do we need to take it away Tentomon?" he asked puzzled.

"Well," Tentomon began, "If this Gabumon is with the child, then technically that makes him one of the new chosen ones dosen't it?"

"Of course!" Loman said. He noticed the boy was looking pretty confused, "Don't worry, I just need to make a call," He dialed a number into his mobile, "Hello, Loman here. I have an egg to send back... yes I found the Digimon - but it's with someone. I think we've found another DATS member."

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Ooc: Hey everyone, sorry it took so long to post. I also added a tiny bit to personality and history. Not much though.

Ic: Zeph woke up in a large grass field underneath a large Dogwood tree to the sound of his phone ringing. He looked to his left, sleepily, and saw D. sleeping a few feet away under the same tree. Zeph reached into his pocket to get his phone, but it stopped ringing when he got it out. Annoyed, Zeph set the phone down and started to go back to sleep when it started ringing again. He was going to ignore it until he remembered that only the people at DATS and his older brother, Dockson, knew this number. Zeph sat up and answered the phone. It was DATS.
    "Zeph!" yelled some woman he didn't think recognized. He wasn't really sure. "This is the fifth time I've called you! What were you doing?"
    "Sleeping," he said. "Do I know you? You sound slight-"
    "SLEEPING!?! We've got Digimon running around the real world and your sleep-!!!" Zeph hung up.
    "I don't need some crazy person from DATS yelling at me," Zeph grumbled. He lay back down and tried to go back to sleep when the phone started ringing again. He picked it up to see who it was. It was her again. All of a sudden, a shiver went down his spine. He could swear he could sense that he didn't answer the phone, his life would be a living hell. He answered it.
    "DID YOU HANG UP ON ME!?!?!"
    Zeph realized something at that moment. It didn't matter whether or not he answered the phone. His life became a living hell when he hung up the first time. The reason was the person on the other line was his girlfriend(They meet after he joined DATS). It was time to diffuse the situation.
    "Sorry, Yuki. I didn't recognize you at first," he said. That was the worst thing he could have said right now.
    "Man, your ears really do suck," she said calmly. "Anyway, this isn't a pleasure call. We've got a Digimon in your area. I'm getting a location now."
    "No need," Zeph said and hung up the phone. During the second call, D. had woken up and was now staring at the small forest a short distance away. Normally it was a place of silent beauty and tranquility. It was also the place Zeph toke Yuki on their first date. It was on fire now. Zeph called for D. to follow him and started running towards the now burning forest. He pulled out his phone again and dialed his brother Dockson's handheld.
    "Hello?" said Dockson.
    "Yo, Dox! There's a fire in the woods. Call dad and tell him to get his Firemen down there now!" Zeph said urgently.
    "A fire?! You serious?" asked Dox. "What caused it?"
    "I think it was a Digimon. Me and D. are almost there now. Hurry up dude!" Zeph said. He turned off his phone, pulled out a CD, popped it in the stereo, went to track eight and started playing Hero's Come Back just as he and D. reached the edge of the forest. He couldn't see anybody. Probably still in-
    "Corona Flame!" yelled someone form behind. Zeph and D. dodged out of the way just as a large stream of fire blew past. Zeph fell to the ground, rolled and got into a defensive crouch. What he saw looked like a cat like creature standing on it's hind legs with fire coming out of it's tail and forehead.
    "Coronamon" growled D. He leaped into attack the Digimon. Just then the song changed to Resonance the theme for the anime Soul Eater.
    "Tail Smash!" yelled D. Coronamon tried to dodge, but was too slow and D's attack connected square with the side of his opponents' head. The Digimon was knocked to the ground. It tried to get up, but D hit it with another Tail Smash before it could finish. It got knocked a few feet away tried to get up, but it fell down immediately, started to glow and turned in to a Digi-egg. He picked it up, turned to D and said, "Well that wasn't too hard. Now lets get out before dad gets here."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I begin to walk to class again with Sol following quietly behind in the shadows " You know, Sol you could always go back home " my voice seemed more calmer then usual as I walked causally down the crowed street, with my bag over my shoulder

Sol jumped through the shadows " You never know what might happen, you might need me" his voice childishly happy. His sharp teeth gleamed through the shadows " You knowwww, we could just ditch school buddy "

My brows furrowed together " Now Sol I've already ditched school three times with you" I begin walking more slowly " Maybe " i emphasize " Just one more day out can't hurt that much " I turned around cleverly and begin to walk the opposite direction toward the park " You know what Sol, your the reason why i'm always in trouble " My arms was hangs down on each side now.

Sol jumped from tree to tree " So Dion the usual place right "

I closed my eyes and took a ice cream stick out my pocket an put it in my mouth " Yeah the old tree-house " I folded my hand behind my head and continued to walk

It took about 10-15 minutes to get there, as usual by the time i got there he was up there waiting for me " Sol!!! you up there"I screamed up there just to make sure. I begin to climb up the ladder only to be scared by a giant Dinosaurs face popping out of the opening to quickly " Hey Buddy!!!! " Sol screamed at me, I became hysterical and begin to lose my grip on the ladder " ack!! " I plummeted to the ground an hit my head on a small pebble " aahhhhh menn that hurts " I scream as i rubbed the back of my head

Sol jumped down from the tree-house an landed beside me, he grabbed my head an lifted it up " You ok buddy iam sorry, i didnt mean to scare you " Sol voice was filled with worry

As he held my head i slowly reached into my pocket and took out my cellphone,I swipe my arm down and hit his noise hard with the cellphone

"Owww " Sol instantly grabbed his noise

I jumped up an climbed up to the treehouse " Hey buddy, you joining me or what "

Sol looked at me with confused eyes " Yea, but why did you hit me "

I looked an started to laugh " because i wanted too. now come on "

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris watched the bags come around again as he stood in the Denver International Airport in the baggage claim section. Denver, of all places. At least DATS supplied him with money on his trips so he could buy new clothes and food. Instead of his regular clothes, Chris wore a blue and black winter coat along with his regular pair of jeans. He also wore a black backpack filled with everything from clothes to money to his iPod and everything in between. A black headband was wrapped around his head right below his hairline and his goggles stayed fogged up on his neck. He swayed slightly back and forth as he waited for his "cargo" to arrive.

Ever since he had been recruited into DATS most of everything had changed. Not only was he exempt from school, he had also been given a something they called a "Digivice". The device sort of mimicked an old version of an MP3 player. It had a silver base and blue rims. Apparently, it would amplify Felix's powers. However, so far it was nothing more than a useless trinket. Chris threw the device into the air before catching it and placing it into his jacket pocket. Maybe he could put some music on it when he returned home. He sighed as a black suitcase he must've seen about 20 times came around again. Actually, he wouldn't be going "home" parse. DATS apparently didn't want him to live there anymore due to secrecy. Evidently, people are more willing to trust close friends and family members with secrets of any kind, so they had moved him away. They hadn't told him where yet though, so in the last few days, they had been sending him place to place to "train". But this time, he hadn't come to Denver to train. He was here on his first mission.

A new load of luggage being loaded on to the conveyor belt snapped Chris from his train of thought. As it tumbled down, Chris keenly watched for any sign of Felix. All of a sudden, he saw the red duffel bag which he had hid Felix in. Casually, Chris pushed through the crowd gathered around the baggage claim, grabbing the bag and rapidly walking away. As soon as he was outside, Chris darted off to the side and unzipped the bag.

"You ok, Felix?"

Felix was squeezed into the bag, almost to the point where his knees were against the design on his chest. Wearily, lifted his head and growled. "Yeah. I just spent 4 hours in a duffel bag. I'm feeling great." Suddenly, Felix jumped up, stretching his arms to the sky. "But that's all over now!"

Hastily, Chris tried to shove Felix back into the bag. "What are you doing?!" He hissed. "Someone could see you!"

However, Felix stood his ground as he responded. "There's no way I'm going back in there! Besides most people would probably just think it was a costume."

Groaning, Chris quickly threw off his backpack, pulling out his usual red jacket and draping it over Felix. "Here! At least try to stay hidden!"

Begrudgingly, Felix complied, making sure the jacket covered the horn on the top of his head. "You're the one making a scene."

(OOC: ALRIGHT! This is the first part of a two part post. Lame. But it keeps everything moving. :D)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    (Yeah, time to move things onwards. I should have posted this earlier, I actually had it finished four days ago in all honesty, but the next one should come a little sooner.)

Five weeks after the encounter with DemiDevimon…

Rufus's apartment in Henderson, Kentucky, was not exactly the most homely place you would see in the state. For starters, the place was a thrash heap; clothes lay strewn across the floor and furniture, empty cans and bottles of beer sat idly on and around the coffee table in front of the small-screen TV. The apartment was made of five rooms, two bedrooms, a bathroom, the living room, and a cross between a kitchen and a dining room. Rufus was currently at the kitchen area, whisking a white colored mix in a large white bowl, he was wearing a dirt-covered apron over his pajamas, which unfortunately did not help to keep the mess off him. From the right angle, he would seem to be making a perfectly ordinary cake, from any other position however, one would be able to see the absolute mess the mix was. Usually, at that stage in cake mixing, the mix was a white fluid that had tiny bits of flour yet to be broken down, this however was an ugly reddish-brown that was almost stuck to the bowl itself. Sticking out of it like rocks on a shoreline were pieces of dark chocolate, unmixed blobs of ketchup, and what appeared to be tuna. It would have been a miracle that Rufus was still even trying to bake it. However, the fact that his head was leaning on his shoulder and the landline phone that was clamped between the head and shoulder, the cord that connected it to its bed spiraled down his side like an anaconda wraps itself around its prey. Tsukaimon sat on the kitchen cabinet directly above the cooking disaster, waiting for the opportune moment to put the cake out of its misery.

"No no, I insist…" Rufus said, talking into the phone nested on his shoulder, "Yeah seriously, you pretty much have everything else sorted for Matt's birthday, I should at least get the cake off your shoulders… Aw, come on! This is going to be his favorite cake ever, it's got all of his favorite foods in it; chocolate, burger, tuna… oh and coffee too!" Rufus explained, and then quickly remembered to pick up the jar of coffee beans and pour the equivalent of a handful into the bowl. "… duh, of course I'm going to bake it, otherwise it would just be a blob of cake mix, I'm not in college for no reason Ellie… yes, I'm baking it now… Of course not for the party! As an experiment. Gotta make sure it doesn't burn." he retorted, then paused. An orange light was flashing on the main body of the phone. Underneath the flashing light "incoming call" was written. Rufus paused; something told him he knew who it was. "Ells, I'm going to have to call you back, someone else is calling, and I think it's the school… okay bye." Rufus finished, and then pressed a button on the phone before talking again, "Hello?"

"Are you alone?" the voice asked, Rufus instantly recognized it as his DATS contact.

"Just me, myself, and my favorite purple critter" Rufus answered, then absentmindedly took the phone into his hands rather than his shoulder and turned his back on the cake. Tsukaimon saw his chance. While Rufus continued his conversation with Cole, Kai flew down from his spot, quickly pushed over a flowerpot on a shelf above the cake, the soil and flower both tumbled into the mix, ruining it to a point when even Rufus would not continue making it. He flew back to his place and acted unsuspicious.

"Rufus, I have some good news for you," Cole started,

"Well don't keep me in the dark; did you change your hair?" Rufus asked, a grunt echoed down the line in response,

"I had a haircut last week if it helps, but that's not why I'm here. Your application has been accepted, you're being promoted to full member." Cole announced, Rufus had to pinch himself to contain his excitement. "There's just one more course you need to take first, you like summer camp? Because you're spending your Easter with us, you're going to be taken to the DATS main HQ for a week of supervised training." He continued, Rufus saw the catch. Easter was when he was supposed to return to New York for the birthday of his high school friend Matt; everyone was supposed to be there. Cole could not see Rufus's disappointment at the date. "We have everything sorted; you will get a plane ticket to Montana delivered to you by mail by the end of the day. Along with a mobile phone so we can keep in contact there, and because I hate that walkie-talkie. Your plane leaves on April 15, call me when you get there, and I will give further instructions. Oh, and by the way, wear sunscreen please. Bye." Cole continued explaining, and then hung up on Rufus.

Rufus stood there silently, frozen like a statue. He should have seen it coming, ever since DATS first took him in, he knew that he would be separated from regular activities, like a job at the pizza shop. He just never counted on family and friend relations being on the bill. It felt like a long time until Rufus heard the clicking of the mail flap, and the sound of envelopes falling on the ground; the ticket was already here. Rufus finally turned around and saw the mess of dirt in his cake. He sighed, then scooped the mix into the bin and left the bowl in the sink, he was not going to have time to be able to make it anyway; he would just have to package a ready-made one. Rufus checked his calendar; it was the last day of May, on a Thursday, so that meant he would be taken into DATS hands two weeks from know. Rufus also went and picked up the mail before returning to the kitchen to check on Tsukaimon, whom had moved from his spot on the shelf and was now sitting intently on the sofa in the living room. Rufus tossed the mail on the coffee table, with the envelope that contained the tickets on top.

"Kai, pack your stuff, pack your fur, and help pack my stuff. Because in a few weeks, we're going on a little vacation." Rufus announced.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Eric and Monmon were at the DATS HQ, waiting for a mission for them.

Finally, they recieved a mission from on of their superiors to go stop a Digimon from destroying a cruise ship.

Monmon asked, "This is our first mission, Dad! I wonder what kind of Digimon they're talking about?"

Eric remarked "Monmon, if it's attacking the harbor, it's probably a Digimon that can swim really well."

Monmon and Eric left, and went to the harbor. Eric noticed an Octomon in the harbor, not letting a large cruise ship through. Eric said "I told you so, Monmon!'

Monmon added "Dad! Use your Digi-Soul and get me to Digivolve!"

Eric smirked and said "Arlight!" He inserted his Digi-Soul, saying "DIGI-SOUL..... CHARGE!".

Monmon Digivolved to a pirate-like Digimon, with a giant hook for one arm, and a huge, old-fashioned shotgun for the other. This was Hookmon.

Octomon attempted to squirt ink at Hookmon, saying "Come and get me if you can!"

Hookmon dodged and remarked "We'll see about that! CAPTAIN'S CANNON!", and fired a round blast of energy from his gun-arm, and Octomon was hit by the attack, and Hookmon finished the fight by jumping onto the ship, and sneaking toward Octomon, and swiping at Octomon with his giant golden hook.

Octomon became a Digi-Egg, and Hookmong tried to grab it, but Eric noticed it floating toward him in the water, and picked it up. Hookmon somersaulted off the ship, and landed towards Eric, then degenerating back to Monmon.

Eric and Monmon called for a DATS agent to pick him, Monmon, and the Digi-Egg back to HQ.

It arrived quickly, and soon they were back at DATS HQ.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Zak and Kyo rode back home, much to Zak's confusion. The egg was safely in their room, posing as some kind of ornament on their cupboard. Dinner was boring but Zak was getting restless; when were they going to give the egg back? It was worrying enough having a DigiEgg in the house, let alone one of a particularly dimwitted and strong Digimon. As they finished dinner and left for their rooms, Zak grabbed Kyo by the arm.

"When are they getting the egg?" Zak frowned at her. "I don't want it here, it's too risky with grandma around." Kyo had a blank look on her face and shrugged.

"Sometime tonight she said. And she said they needed to talk to us about something. And don't worry, we're meeting at the ground floor," she added when Zak's mouth started to drop. "They'll buzz the intercom. Stop worrying."

"Zak! Kyo! There's someone here to see you!" Their grandma yelled from the front. "He says to meet you downstairs! Are you expecting someone?"

"See?" Kyo blinked. "Yes grandma, we'll be out in a minute." Mink and Rene latched onto their shoulders as the two walked out of their rooms and out the front door, giving their grandma a small wave. They took the elevator down to the bottom floor to see a man in the same uniform as the DATS member who had met them for their first mission. In fact, it was exactly the same person who had seen them that day too. He wore glasses that constantly slipped down his nose and his shoulder length hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Hello Zakuri. Kyoko. It's lovely to see you again," he smiled. It almost seemed forced. "My name's Damien, in case you forgot from out last visit. It was so long ago."

"Hi there," Kyo smiled brightly and nodded. "It's nice to see you again too!"

"Yeah," Zak said softly.

"I'll make this quick and straight to the point,I don't want to waste time," Damien took a breath and wiped his brow. "DATS has taken an interest in your teamwork and egg capture rate. In the 4 months that you have been working with DATS, you have captured 42 digimon. That is excellent progress and we wish to, well, take a holiday to DATS HQ on April the 15th. Of course, your grandma will have the situation explained to her-"

"You're going to tell grandma about the digimon?!" Zak spluttered out. His sister and Damien gave him a funny look, which he quickly replied to with a quiet "sorry".

"Don't be ridiculous," he laughed. "she already knows."

"What?!" Zak and Kyo both blurted in unison.

"Of course. Ever since you started. I told her then, you can't have your grandma worrying about you. And she pressumed you would never tell her so she just acted along with it," Damien laughed again. "But, anyways. You'll recieve tickets soon in the mail to Montana as well as devices called Digivices, they'll be very important. There'll be others going, don't worry." He checked his watch briefly and waved a hand. "I have to get going, I'll see you two later, bye!" And left out the front door.

Zak and Kyo looked at eachother with surprised expressions as they wandered back into the elevator. Who knew that their grandma had already known! If she had just told them, it would have saved a lot of useless hiding eggs and their digimon. Zak smiled as the elevator reached their floor.

"Well, at least Rene and Mink don't have to act like toys anymore," he laughed as they walked inside, which was quickly followed by a loud "why didn't you tell us, grandma?!"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • As i climbed up the Ladder Sol was was quickly following behind me, I pushed open the wooden door and climbed into the tree house. We only had the basics, 2 metal chairs, 2blue bean bags, an old ragged carpet with a diamond design on it and a few decorate branches placed throughout the tree house. I quickly ran to the biggest bean bag plummeted into it letting out a big sigh " Men it's tiring business taking out rogue Digimon," My voice was chilled and calm" i wish there was someway i could paid for this ". Sol sat down on other bean bag, which i personally made for him, I taped a few pillows to it so it wouldn't squish under his weight " You don't like it " Sol spoke in his childish but happy voice that always made me laugh. " I'm not saying i don't like just saying wish there was someway to get paid to do it " after that their was an awkward silence, wind blew through the tree house.

Sol stood up " Partner maybe we can " his childish voice suddenly became distant and different " remember when we was fight that Renamon, He said something about in organization called DATS " My face gave off a thinking expression " Yeah i remember, so do you think this organization can help us "

" They might i mean, He was obviously scared of them " Sol begin moving his hands in positions to make signs of what he was saying. I stood up an walked over to Sol i place my right arm on his left shoulder " So you think DATS can help us " I waited for him to say something. He only nodded his head but i took as something " Okay than will just find this DATS become a member an get paid for doing something we're good at "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back